Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Sooo, here's a thought... This maybe all just a self esteem issue here but. For those of you still keeping the Brony to yourselves. Have you ever been caught "bronying". Ya know, like you're walking through your local Wal*Mart store and pass the area where they keep the toys and maybe you curiously look over and come to the MLP aisle... amongst the other pink stuff. Suddenly someone walks by and you suddenly shy away from looking, like you weren't just browsing the toys? I'm 28, to be in any toy aisle at this point is kinda weird maybe taboo even. Still sometimes I'm guilty of looking at the new TMNT action figures and remember the old 80's when they had TMNT action figures and yeah I have this strange interest in toys even now I remember killing hours making up stuff with my figures to do... Would I actually get anything? Idk, it's society I'm meant to put away childish things. Thinking about getting a sweet new action figure or even buying more MLP themed merch is fine it's not hurting anyone to think right. But you still have to get that through the item checker I recommend self service it's kinda of personal. If you're keeping the MLP stuff on the DL. Yet should I really be concerned with my Bronyness when  I'm planning on visiting a MLP themed convention.. or two. However actually bringing yourself into the aisle and getting something. Idk. I'm still kinda sure that some are not ready to know this about me. People can think you're some kinda of weirdo or something. People can be cruel, judgmental, and maybe that's still my old insecurities because I've never been really good at "Don't care what people thinking". Ya know... What do you think? 

Sooo, here's a thought... This maybe all just a self esteem issue here but. For those of you still keeping the Brony to yourselves. Have you ever been caught "bronying". Ya know, like you're walking through your local Wal*Mart store and pass the area where they keep the toys and maybe you curiously look over and come to the MLP aisle... amongst the other pink stuff. Suddenly someone walks by and you suddenly shy away from looking, like you weren't just browsing the toys? I'm 28, to be in any toy aisle at this point is kinda weird maybe taboo even. Still sometimes I'm guilty of looking at the new TMNT action figures and remember the old 80's when they had TMNT action figures and yeah I have this strange interest in toys even now I remember killing hours making up stuff with my figures to do... Would I actually get anything? Idk, it's society I'm meant to put away childish things. Thinking about getting a sweet new action figure or even buying more MLP themed merch is fine it's not hurting anyone to think right. But you still have to get that through the item checker I recommend self service it's kinda of personal. If you're keeping the MLP stuff on the DL. Yet should I really be concerned with my Bronyness when  I'm planning on visiting a MLP themed convention.. or two. However actually bringing yourself into the aisle and getting something. Idk. I'm still kinda sure that some are not ready to know this about me. People can think you're some kinda of weirdo or something. People can be cruel, judgmental, and maybe that's still my old insecurities because I've never been really good at "Don't care what people thinking". Ya know... What do you think? 

Also... Here's something Rarity I dug up to make this post relevant to the thread :Dpost-31899-0-14832500-1453749331_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

So.... I did it you guys. I actually went out in a store and bought several MLP Rarity items. first was a little toy ya know them figures with the outrageous hair when you let them out. I'll talk about that later on... Something that looks similar but has a strange mark on it I guess is a kinda of code scanner. All the more motivation I need to get something with I in it. I thought a tablet would suit me better than a phone because of the contracts... Anywho, glossing over that bit we come to another place cause my interest is peaked. Hasting's Books, Games and Video store. I looked and saw one a few I already had except for this one with glittery hair looks almost like somepony stitched garland into her hair... This store didn't have a self check out option. More discreet there also still strangely keeping close by bronyness. Which is strange since I'm planning on going to a convention with other bronies... Life is strange huh. Anywho I make one last stop, however I didn't get anything I did browse and find something new. Wal*Mart had the large plush MLPs with the ribbon hairs. Well I did find Rarity at this last store which was a KMart. Also there was this Rarity with way too many marks looked more like tattoos than the marks which strangely don't seem like tattoos? Well this one has accessories and a light up feature. But I chose to put it on the back burner since them plushies weren't cheap (for their size they seemed a bit much) and now this latest adventure nearly sucked me dry. Anywho back to these mini figures that I mentioned... Why is the manes so crazy? the poor toys were surrounded by untamed locks. Now I tried running a comb I had through it but it snagged on what I think are knots like we get in our hair. I thought should I cut it maybe with some small scissors? I saw a style video on how to fix her. Which meant you don't have to cut it up. For those of you who doctor up your toys to look more "Show Accurate". 

Care to give me some tips? I know I said I wouldn't mess with them. But those plush things would come right out their heads if I went to work on them the ones with hair and not plush hair like the first one. These ones appear to be firmly fixed into the toys that you apparently can fix them which involves water and like for Rarity, straws for curls and paper towels fixed... Shucks the result was so good. What would mine look like with my little to no knowledge about cosmetics or barbers, uh, haircutting and hairstyles. Ya know the Rarity Booktique playset comes with a Rarity figure... I wonder if I should have gotten any other ponies and got Rarity with that set automatically. Send in the Rarity clones LOL. 

• Brohoof 2