Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Look, it's a "Meet Fluttershy" stand. It looks good when you first see it. But if you think about it, there's something wrong with it since she's stuck on a ball and chain where she can choke to death when trying to move:

That's just horrible. *unlocks ball and chain from her and rescues her from her captives*

• Brohoof 5

Guess which classic animated movie I'm referencing here:

Ummm... Bambi?!  :squee:

fluttershy__bambi_and_butterfly_by_antoy

bambi_fluttershy_by_monsterswonderland-d

I haven't been posting a lot Flutters here lately<3

Truth is that she is cutsie wutsie pony <3 and I can relate to her so much  :fluttershy:

YAY!

She is definitely a cutsie wutsie poni!  :wub:

I relate to her too, I think we all do. It's why we love her so much!

• Brohoof 8

I found this not too long ago, and I decided to post it on here since I haven't posted anything Fluttershy related lately.

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Also I decided to change my profile picture/avatar (or whatever people like to call it) to Fluttershy. 

I will miss my previous avatar, but this one will have to do. 

Not saying I don't like it or anything...

• Brohoof 11

Close your eyes and imagine Fluttershy laying on her couch eyes softly closed, as the day draws to an end, the sky has gone from a red gold to a dark blue night stars are shinning like fireflies in the sky. She turns on her music and drifts away into the melody of the song. 

What do you think she would listen to?

I think she would listen to The Piano Guys- Over the Rainbow/Simple Gifts

Edited by chefmac
  • Brohoof 3

Well

Well

Well

If it isn't the Fluttershy fan club.

I am actually amazed on how fabulous the drawings are here.

So here I am posting my FIRST Fluttershy picture. (of course it came out of Google)

fluttershy_wallpaper__downloadable__by_u

• Brohoof 11

*Crawls out of my hole* Oh my god how long has it been... *Sees a destroyed Statue of Liberty* OH MY GOD NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE THIS IS HO- Oh I wonder if that means I can finally get pony merch without being afraid of someone finding out! QUICK, TO THE NEAREST WAL-MART RUINS!

Anyways... Yeah, it's me, been awhile eh? Life's been... Bleh, to say the least, but hopefully that's over for now and I can get back to beautiful pone worshipping. While I was away, I did get on a certain site that is home to a TON of Flutters art, so as an apology for my absence here is a ton of art, as an apology, a welcome, and, of course, Butterscotch pony worshipping!

*WARNING, LOT OF PICTURES, MIGHT BE SEPARATED BUT I HAVE 9 BIG PICTURES TO POST, SO STILL GOING TO BE QUITE A BIT*

1299673095.slushy_lil_pony.png

6072808@400-1310018285.jpg

11305043@400-1375998524.jpg

2 things: One, that first picture is pretty much my introduction to the fandom, instantly falling in love with Flutters and NMM as well as Luna later on ^^; Secondly, that last picture IS Flutters related, since of course everyone wants to be Flutters :3

6423122@400-1314938160.jpg

14511160@400-1410488224.jpg

6056473@400-1309807051.jpg

13763223@400-1403144355.jpg

10912199@400-1372018391.jpg

6963773@400-1322877110.jpg

Also, a ton of sleeping pons:

10788463@400-1370637001.jpg

Whelp, once again, sorry to have been so quiet lately, hopefully that won't stick around forever and I'll get back to posting like my usual self! And again, sorry for the hush hushness!

• Brohoof 10