Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I love it when Fluttershy sleeps

sig-4636995.full.gif

Seeing that picture makes us wants to sleep with fluttershy. Every time we see a picture of fluttershy sleeping, it just makes us wants to sleep with her even if she's cute and adorable when she's sleeping.

• Brohoof 2

so.. 2 questions.. is it true that fluttershy has tail extensions? and if so how long is her actual tail and what does it look like? im making a fursuit but if the tail drags on the ground it will get destroyed.

I Love Fluttershy She Is My Favorite Pony! Many People Say She Is A Crybaby Or She Is A Mary-Sue And She A Weak Pony. Fluttershy Is Quiet, Sweet, Shy, And Friendly Who Wouldn't Live A Pony Like That?! I Loved Fluttershy Since The First Episode She Is So Cute! Yay! :)

• Brohoof 1

I Love Fluttershy She Is My Favorite Pony! Many People Say She Is A Crybaby Or She Is A Mary-Sue And She A Weak Pony. Fluttershy Is Quiet, Sweet, Shy, And Friendly Who Wouldn't Live A Pony Like That?! I Loved Fluttershy Since The First Episode She Is So Cute! Yay! :)

It's true that fluttershy tends to get emotional, but every episode and season, she doesn't get emotional anymore.

I'm pretty sure she's a weak flyer as she said to her story in the cutie mark chronicles, but in hurricane fluttershy, she also said that she couldn't gallop or fly hard.

You're missing that she's loveable and adorable pony which we like and love the most out of her.

I would imagine what's it like if fluttershy leaves all of her animal friends alone and make it as a animal's night.

• Brohoof 1