Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

The outfits that I like best for Fluttershy are her Gala dresses, The model dress from green isn't your color episode, The taffeta cape by Rarity, The Admiral Fairy Flight, and Celestia cosplay Outfits. Probably the admiral fairy flight outfit looks cute and adorable on fluttershy though. The Taffeta cape that was made by rarity almost made fluttershy look like shepherd and The model dress makes her look graceful.

I remember in green isn't your color episode that the way she sneezes is cute and adorable, but it's graceful though.

• Brohoof 2

Found this...I like how it's traditional...but it's not why I posted.

I posted because this is how I generally feel on a daily basis, feeling sad for no reason...I know how she's feeling in this pic. :(

post-16340-0-38054100-1447314741_thumb.jpg

*hugs her warmly and  lovingly* I love you Flutters...always have and always will. <3 For even on my dullest and darkest days...I picture you in my mind or sitting in my lap. I have a rather large Fluttershy plushie and whenever I snuggle her, I instantly feel a little better. and She helps me sleep at night. Flutters means so much to me. :blush::kindness: She's  so much more than just best pony to me.

Edited by :Fluttershai:
  • Brohoof 4

Found this...I like how it's traditional...but it's not why I posted.

I posted because this is how I generally feel on a daily basis, feeling sad for no reason...I know how she's feeling in this pic. :(

attachicon.gif1021164.jpg

*hugs her warmly and  lovingly* I love you Flutters...always have and always will. <3 For even on my dullest and darkest days...I picture you in my mind or sitting in my lap. I have a rather large Fluttershy plushie and whenever I snuggle her, I instantly feel a little better. and She helps me sleep at night. Flutters means so much to me. :blush::kindness: She's  so much more than just best pony to me.

That's like me. I always Hug my fluttershy plush, but she makes me fall a sleep too even with the BaB fluttershy plush that I have although her lullaby makes me fall a sleep too.

You're not the only one who loves fluttershy, but we all Love Fluttershy too.

also In a weird (or awkward way), not only I liked to hug my fluttershy plush, but I like to (i hate to say this word, but) kiss it too.

• Brohoof 2

Well, would you stare a dragon down?

It warmed my heart when I saw her do this, because we all know her fear of dragons, and she stared that big mean red thing down!

It did take a lot out of her in order to do this.  However, she didn't do it until her back was against the wall, and her friends were threatened.  Otherwise, she wouldn't have gone near one.  Even Rainbow Dash tried to drag her to the Dragon Migration, but was unsuccessful.  Dragons are just another critter.  What makes her so afraid of them? 

Okay I love that look on her face. Part of me now wants to write a fanfic to go with it.

Can't wait for this Saturday, the Twilight and Fluttershy map episode looks interesting!

Anyways more Fluttershy!

sig-4210826.flutters__reupload__by_thera

sig-4210826.fireflies_by_carligercarl-d6

sig-4210826.dreamy_by_peonypink-d89nodx.

This is such amazing artwork.  Where do you get them from?  I love the color contrast, it gives the images feeling.  

She's more than that! She's the cutest, most adorable, and lovable pony in all of existence! Just look at that face...

attachicon.gifi__m_trying_to_be_more_assertive_by_404compliant-d4oq6cl.png

If Fluttershy was a Marvel character, her special powers would be her ability to freeze people with her stare.  She just has some of the most amazing eyes. 

reminds me of Earnest Goes to Camp; when Earnest finds out he made a big mistake and broke the hearts of his girl friend and friends, and sings that song, "I'm so glad its training" because the rain hides his tears.  Makes me want to give her a hug. 

I still Imagine what's it like if Fluttershy wore rarity's dresses that she made for canterlot Boutique (or canterlot carousel). If I'm right, she would look graceful or gorgeous or beautiful with those dresses although I haven't seen an artist who can do a picture of fluttershy wearing rarity's dresses.

No matter what outfit Fluttershy Wears, she's just seems graceful and beautiful when wearing them. Well I dunno about her nightmare night costume, but it does give an enjoyment or love for the flutterbat fans around here.

attachicon.gifFluttershy_'You're_going_to_LOVE_ME!'_S1E26.png

Looking back at the reference, I still remember back in Borderlands the pre-sequel that there was a skill that's the same as what fluttershy said to make friend with the animal friends at the gala which was "You're... going to LOVE ME!". I would say this, To all fluttershy fans out there, Show Fluttershy some love. I hope you guys remember this picture, but I got it off from wikia although you guys may find it as a meme too.

I remember that episode.  It was the most hilarious episode of all the show I've seen so far.  Not to mention that the other ponies were just as funny (I think Pinkie Pie's song was so funny and cleaver too). My favorite part was when she laid traps for them. LOL =^.^=

• Brohoof 6

It did take a lot out of her in order to do this.  However, she didn't do it until her back was against the wall, and her friends were threatened.  Otherwise, she wouldn't have gone near one.  Even Rainbow Dash tried to drag her to the Dragon Migration, but was unsuccessful.  Dragons are just another critter.  What makes her so afraid of them? 

This is such amazing artwork.  Where do you get them from?  I love the color contrast, it gives the images feeling.  

If Fluttershy was a Marvel character, her special powers would be her ability to freeze people with her stare.  She just has some of the most amazing eyes. 

reminds me of Earnest Goes to Camp; when Earnest finds out he made a big mistake and broke the hearts of his girl friend and friends, and sings that song, "I'm so glad its training" because the rain hides his tears.  Makes me want to give her a hug. 

I remember that episode.  It was the most hilarious episode of all the show I've seen so far.  Not to mention that the other ponies were just as funny (I think Pinkie Pie's song was so funny and cleaver too). My favorite part was when she laid traps for them. LOL =^.^=

Fluttershy has a marvel character reference which she was a power pony in spike's power ponies comic book. She was a saddle rager as a reference to the incredible hulk.

• Brohoof 2

Is Fluttershy the only pony that can talk to animals?  It seems like in every episode when there are problems with animals, like those beavers that flooded Applejack's trees, she is the only one that can make them do anything.  Or perhaps it is her stare. Well, except for Discord, who thought that was just funny.

There were so many cute Fluttershy moments in yesterday's episode!  :wub:

attachicon.giffluttershutter_by_vladimirmacholzraum-d5lrrxy.png

I would agree.  Just look at those eyes, and your heart just melts. It makes me want to watch it again. =^.^=

• Brohoof 1