Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I can't wait until we get a Fluttershy episode :squee: so we can get more pictures of our lovely Shy pony :blush:

Also Flutters has joined Shimmy as one of my Waifus ;):blush:

:kindness::fluttershy::yay:

Me neither.

But to be fair on both of us, we DID have a moment between Fluttershy and Rainbow in the premiere.post-33529-0-32722800-1459698520_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 3

I haven't seen this thread in forever!

I suppose a good way to say hi is to link one of my most recent Fluttershy artworks here.

link   :fluttershy: 

I always loved fluttershy she shows us the shyness we all have but to a larger degree and will go out of her comfort zone for others she reflects her element amazingly

• Brohoof 3

It's a little past 5 AM, and I got up a little while ago, but for the first time in awhile I feel awake in the morning. Feels good. In celebration, enjoy this, and also, question for you guys. What's your favorite morning drink?

good_morning_fluttershy_by_johnjoseco-d4

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 6

It's a little past 5 AM, and I got up a little while ago, but for the first time in awhile I feel awake in the morning. Feels good. In celebration, enjoy this, and also, question for you guys. What's your favorite morning drink?

sig-4466805.good_morning_fluttershy_by_j

My favorite morning drink? I am divided between coffee and hot milk. So I will go with hot milk with coffee! Delicious :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I bet Fluttershy can try the violin like Applejack's. Also, excellent job for fans making it up to 250 pages and 5,000 (5K) post milestone on Fluttershy Fan Club! :squee:

• Brohoof 1