Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I am interested in Fluttershy so very much!

Her fascination with nature, her love of animals, her personality, her voice. Just about nearly everything about her is lovable in some way. How can anyone resist a face like this? :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Not enough...This thread definitely needs much more KAWAII, for crying out loud!

sig-4522348._mlp_fluttershy_of_moe_anthr

Aww!!! I fully approve of this picture. I'm actually going to save it so I can look at it whenever I want to.

• Brohoof 5

So who's for FlutterMac?  I think they're cute together; they're both shy and they both are kind; but that's my opinion.  If you have a different one, that's okay too.  =^.^=

post-36321-0-80179800-1463630858.jpg

post-36321-0-00517000-1463630874.jpg

post-36321-0-92852500-1463630990_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

So who's for FlutterMac?  I think they're cute together; they're both shy and they both are kind; but that's my opinion.  If you have a different one, that's okay too.  =^.^=

Oh boy. Granny Smith sure isn't gonna be too happy.

Personally, I've shipped Big Mac with Marble Pie as of late. Not sure who I'd ship Flutters with though.

Fluttershy sings, gets along with animals, and likes to keep tidy. She's turning into a Disney Princess. But she's so cute that I can let her get away with it.

I've always been of the mindset that Fluttershy is Hasbro's version of a Disney Princess without actually being a princess. I'm always reminded of CellSpex's reaction video to Friendship Games where she said about Flutters "Disney Princesses wish they had this girl's preciousness levels" and I find it hard to argue with that statement. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I've shipped Big Mac with Marble Pie as of late. Not sure who I'd ship Flutters with though.

You don't have too ship her with anyone, I personally think she is fine alone. Though, I only have a few ships that I agree with and none of them are same sex based, because that is just weird.

• Brohoof 1