Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

9 minutes ago, Lemondrop_Breeze said:

fluttershy is an adorable muffin who deserves love and anyone who disagrees has no taste <3

Fluttershy is quite easily the most adorable character in the entire show.  Others may have their moments, but there's no topping Flutters.  :squee:

• Brohoof 5

post-8308-0-01701800-1430157109.png

A FlutterLover since February 2014 and still going strong.

Check me out on FimFiction... that is... um... if you... want to.

2 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Fluttershy may be cute, adorable, kind, and sweet pony, but she's the type of pony that wants to be loved otherwise you don't want to anger her and make her say that you're going to love me.

She hath full right to demand that methinks! The Princess of Kindness must be loved!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Fluttershy may be cute, adorable, kind, and sweet pony, but she's the type of pony that wants to be loved otherwise you don't want to anger her and make her say that you're going to love me.

... but, why would I want to anger somepony so cute?

I mean, c'mon...

MLP-Easter-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-36968793-600-765.thumb.jpg.161e66b7e23159400ffe6ab768340ee2.jpg

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Agreed she is so adorable and dosent get enough love on the show.

And was painfully given the shaft in the movie.  I even kept track and found out that Applejack (the pony I've heard people obnoxiously refer to as best background pony:unamused:) had at least 10 more lines in the entire movie than Fluttershy did (not counting songs).  That being said, I still think the "You seem tense.  Do you wanna talk about it?" was more than worth the price of admission.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Starlightglimmer15 said:

That was the only thing she did in the movie that’s memorable not to mention even spike had more lines than here in the movie SPIKE but I guess that’s not that surprising considering spike appears way more than Fluttershy does and has more focus it’s not fair why is fluttershy  always push into the background I think that I’d spike was not on the adventures with the mane 6 in the movie Fluttershy and Aj would have a chance to shine to but because of spike they did nothing in the movie I would of had spike stay in canterlot while  the mane 6 go to save equestria. 

As far as I know this is the line count for characters in the movie 

Twilight sparkle-118 

pinkie pie -103

Rainbow dash -79

Tempest shadow-76 

Rarity-61

Applejack- 61

Capper-55

Spike -48 

Fluttershy -46 

yea that’s pretty unfair considering Fluttershy  is a mane character and spike and capper are not.

Looking at the comparison between Applejack and Fluttershy, linewise it looks about right.

• Brohoof 2

By the way what is your favourite scene with Fluttershy from the movie? Mine is this one:

vector__769___fluttershy__36_by_dashiesparkle-dbp4ts7.thumb.png.716899c715454c18350ea8879fb90733.png

"Do you want to talk about it?" ^_^

This one very short scene perfectly showing Her wonderful caring nature and possibility to reform every villain. Power of kindness in a half of minute.

Oh By the way (II) I'm back. (if anyone noticed lack of my yellow snoot here:dry:^_^).

_just__fluttie_by_bloody_sky_z-d6nu79v.thumb.jpg.49fe3a5ed56a6c2b696379c4aa670974.jpg

fluttershy_arrives____by_element0fkindness-dch1mck.thumb.jpg.0434b34f4219956df3c960e45f414cc8.jpg

it_s_3000_watchers__by_mrs1989-d8ovq45.thumb.jpg.a4cb130fe9d4428402e9da7817a7cd97.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

18 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

By the way what is your favourite scene with Fluttershy from the movie? Mine is this one:

vector__769___fluttershy__36_by_dashiesparkle-dbp4ts7.thumb.png.716899c715454c18350ea8879fb90733.png

"Do you want to talk about it?" ^_^

This one very short scene perfectly showing Her wonderful caring nature and possibility to reform every villain. Power of kindness in a half of minute.

Oh By the way (II) I'm back. (if anyone noticed lack of my yellow snoot here:dry:^_^).

I'm pretty sure that scene is everypony's favorite Fluttershy scene from the movie.  It's just SO FLIPPIN ADORABLE!!!  Of course it's Fluttershy so this comes as a surprise to absolutely NO ONE!!!  Also, welcome back.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis image is like an illustration to some scene from the certain book *winks* 

I guessed the title of that book ;)^_^but I can't guess the exactly scene. It fits (She is a bit scared)  to the few scenes in this chapter when Fluttershy see Alex when he was able to get up after he was wounded.:ooh:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I guessed the title of that book ;)^_^but I can't guess the exactly scene. It fits (She is a bit scared)  to the few scenes in this chapter when Fluttershy see Alex when he was able to get up after he was wounded.:ooh:

Exactly, mine friend. I was referring to one of those scenes.