Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy Fan Club

Tomiix

Derpy is such a fun pony! Definitely a fan! Currently watching all the episodes again to try and spot her in all she appears in. Turning out to be tricker than I thought, though does mean I get to watch the series again which is never a bad thing :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

sig-4042939.dcePW.png

She needs more muffin

I'm mentally challenged (part of my brain is missing) and I love Derpy. I think she needs to stay derpy. I am more offended by euphimisms like special or otherly abled than derpy or retard. At least the person who calls me derpy or retarded is being honest. Plus I see Derpy as a hero for being so relatable to the truth of what it is like to be menatly challenged, wanting to help but derping it up. So I guess I am saying I'm derpy and I'm proud to be so. 

Edited by derpy4ever
  • Brohoof 3

Shes rainbow dash's secret shame from a failed marriage.

Aww. RDs mom isnt that bad i bet. Maybe she just couldn't take care of it for the moment. Gotta be a good mare mother ^^. But Derpy is always special.

I think it would be super fun to have Derpy in a more in depth episode. She had quite a role in the big 100th episode but maybe a flash back of her and Dash or getting her cutie mark. Something, maybe the CMC could ask her or something and she just goes on and on and then blurts out MUFFINS! and just walks off lol. 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So here's a theory. Derpy isn't as obsessed with muffins as she leads ponies to believe. She only plays like she is, to draw other ponies to muffins, to prevent hem from getting to the chocolate fountains that we saw her eating out of, in Pinkie Pride.

When has Derpy been seen eating muffins with such zeal, in comparison to when she had her face in the chocolate fountain?

• Brohoof 1