Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Um, what post are people crazy about??  :o

This one:

post-26550-0-42214800-1404180868.jpg

Ashleigh Ball posted it due to Pride week.  And due to her being awesome, apparently.

And I'll post this pic I just found cause ADORABLE!

post-26550-0-95607000-1404180969_thumb.png

Edit: I misspelled "Ball" LOL.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 4

Glad to see lots of posting in the Rainbow Dash club! We need to go gaga over her more often!

I feel bad because I've pretty much been unable to get a Rainbow Dash team together for the World Cup. Unless anypony else wants to try and get folks, I guess we'll just have to go in without one! Crazy that Rainbow Dash, of all ponies, would be hard to round up a team for.

Either way, have some Rainbow Dash.

full.png

• Brohoof 5

Well I don't think her round has turned up yet(I could be wrong), maybe more people will agree to join when the time comes

rd_by_jack27121-d7op2js.gif

• Brohoof 4

Well I don't think her round has turned up yet(I could be wrong), maybe more people will agree to join when the time comes

rd_by_jack27121-d7op2js.gif

Rainbow's next match starts July 3rd, against Big McIntosh.

Perhaps.

I'll have to advertise more before her time comes up. But let's face it, Rainbow Dash is a one mare team anyway, she can crush the competition even without help!

Those she definitely appreciates help!

my-little-pony-mlp-art-mane-6-Rainbow-Da

• Brohoof 5

I feel bad because I've pretty much been unable to get a Rainbow Dash team together for the World Cup. Unless anypony else wants to try and get folks, I guess we'll just have to go in without one! Crazy that Rainbow Dash, of all ponies, would be hard to round up a team for.

You made the effort, and that's what counts.  I'd like to think of this group of RD fans as always being members of Team Dash; "official" roster or no.  We're always pulling for her in the show and in her endeavors.  I'm sure she'd appreciate it:

post-26550-0-14432700-1404186470_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Dashie forever! :wub:

Wow, since when did the fan clubs have character limits? I remember, only posted a :wub:  smiley and that worked, or only a picture. Mayby they recognized finally, that some farming posts on those threads easily

• Brohoof 1

Some Rarity/Rainbow Dash art for a change.

wonders_in_the_sky_by_devinian-d6vw6jg.j

Wow, since when did the fan clubs have character limits? I remember, only posted a :wub:  smiley and that worked, or only a picture. Mayby they recognized finally, that some farming posts on those threads easily

Looks like you're right, that sucks... -_-

• Brohoof 4

I didn't even know you could that the fan clubs left out character limits. Posting these pics would have been a lot easier

15049__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_shipping

• Brohoof 4

Im typing this from a hospital right now, I have a serious condition that causes me to become ill if I don't have daily Rainbow injections. This tread helps me cope....

I thought you were serious for a moment :o ...are you?
  • Brohoof 1

Im typing this from a hospital right now, I have a serious condition that causes me to become ill if I don't have daily Rainbow injections. This tread helps me cope....

Better get started with those injections, then:

post-26550-0-70950000-1404254150_thumb.jpg

Nurse Dashie has hooves and has never handled a syringe before, but give her a minute and she'll take care of it:

post-26550-0-13002200-1404254368_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5