Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Not meaning to diss RD fans. But did you guys think RD was a guy in the first and second episode of season 1. Before you went on the internet, and some comment or RD page said it was a mare, basically a she. And then went all. WHAT! But the voiiice and the looooks?

lol, never thought of it before.  but i could see it... 

• Brohoof 2

Not meaning to diss RD fans. But did you guys think RD was a guy in the first and second episode of season 1. Before you went on the internet, and some comment or RD page said it was a mare, basically a she. And then went all. WHAT! But the voiiice and the looooks?

Nope lol: I was attracted to Rainbow in the first two episodes.  I always thought she had an appealingly squeaky voice, and the shorter cut of her spiky, rainbow mane only enhanced the cute. x3  So either Rainbow was a female / mare, or I'd had some soul-searching to do. xDD

As maybe not the most masculine male in the world, I know that behavior isn't necessarily indicative of your sex.  I also noticed the difference between mares / stallions from the get-go.  Twi had a different muzzle shape than the dudes that brought her to Ponyville, and the mares she encountered there had comparable muzzle shapes.  But let's not forget the all-important long eyelashes:

post-26550-0-05505800-1430161756.png

Oh, dem long eyelashes.

ZqrR9q4.gif

I'm always surprised by people who didn't realize Rainbow was a mare.  Because it would've made just as much sense to mistake all of the Mane Six for males. xD  All the info you need is in the first episode.

• Brohoof 6

Nope lol: I was attracted to Rainbow in the first two episodes.  I always thought she had an appealingly squeaky voice, and the shorter cut of her spiky, rainbow mane only enhanced the cute. x3  So either Rainbow was a female / mare, or I'd had some soul-searching to do. xDD

As maybe not the most masculine male in the world, I know that behavior isn't necessarily indicative of your sex.  I also noticed the difference between mares / stallions from the get-go.  Twi had a different muzzle shape than the dudes that brought her to Ponyville, and the mares she encountered there had comparable muzzle shapes.  But let's not forget the all-important long eyelashes:

attachicon.gifOh Baby.png

Oh, dem long eyelashes.

img-3707999-1-ZqrR9q4.gif

I'm always surprised by people who didn't realize Rainbow was a mare.  Because it would've made just as much sense to mistake all of the Mane Six for males. xD  All the info you need is in the first episode.

I realise it now. I mean with how i differ mare and stallions. Eyelashes and their snout. But at the beginning i was a total noob. Yeah, rainbow dash is a cool mare, with her trustworthy pet Tank ^^

• Brohoof 3

I realise it now. I mean with how i differ mare and stallions. Eyelashes and their snout. But at the beginning i was a total noob.

It's possible that I'm just weird.

Oh, it's more than just possible.

xD

Something I drew this recent Rainbow Day:

post-26550-0-95826400-1430165974_thumb.jpg

(Angelbaby is a biter.)

My secret's out.  What ever shall I do?!  That was sarcasm.

The word "shall" helped give it away. x3

Figured I wouldn't keep you guessing.

• Brohoof 3

I had another dream involving Rainbow Dash.  I trimmed my dream journal entry down a bit:

I was in a store and noticed just the hint of a black Rainbow Dash t-shirt on sale for (according to a nearby sign) "two bits."  Apparently, inflation was pretty severe in the dream world, because two bits equaled twenty dollars.  I dug around in my wallet (that I don't own in the waking world), and discovered that I had just enough.  This isn't the good part.

I found myself (probably seated) and surrounded by strangers.  This wasn't what I wanted.  Either the room was spinning or I was turning my head from left to right; it's rare that I'm fixed in first person perspective in a dream.  I covered my eyes, and I distinctly recall that I said, "I want Dashie."

I heard her answer, "I'm here."  I uncovered my eyes and there was her lovely, smiling face just in front of me.  As far as I could tell, those others were nowhere to be found.  Good.  Then other stuff happened.

The End

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 6

Imagine if Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy changed roles. Kinda like what Applejack and Rarity did.

Although i doubt RD would be ok with it. She was really embarrassed when Gabby gums did an article on her. But it would be interesting to imagine.

Rainbow Dash: I really... like taking care of animals (Says it shyly) Or something like that.

Fluttershy: I am a really outgoing pony, and i really like to show them my stuff. They don't call me Flutterspeed for nothing (Says it outwardly) If.. you don't mind..

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 3

I realise it now. I mean with how i differ mare and stallions. Eyelashes and their snout. But at the beginning i was a total noob. 

Now, the safest way to tell between a girl from a boy, is their eyelashes, because 5 year old foals have the same snout shape, and theres a certain CMC aged colt with the snout and voice of a filly  :wub:

Tumblr_n4wsm7bWiJ1s2xvefo1_r1_500.png

I wonder if he'll keep that snout shape as he grow up  :huh: , it would be interesting to have a mare looking stallion around  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

So wait. Does that make Rarity a male.

I will just assume she doesn't have very long eyelashes. But in real life guys can have long eyelashes too. I had too many compliments on that as a child, so i know too much about it :P

But maybe its just a canon to think that one would assume its a guy without eyelashes. Either way, thanks though. It sounds like a useful hint ^^

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 1

But in real life guys can have long eyelashes too. I had too many compliments on that as a child, so i know too much about it :P

But maybe its just a canon to think that one would assume its a guy without eyelashes. Either way, thanks though. It sounds like a useful hint ^^

The eyelashes rule has always applied.  I made this about seven years ago lol:

post-26550-0-95467500-1430320289_thumb.jpg

Following this:

post-26550-0-34968400-1430320678_thumb.png

We had to do this:

post-26550-0-11298600-1430320691_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Yes, i did. All i had for a reaction is this: mlp-twut.png

I've never felt so stupid in my life.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

post-26550-0-81920100-1430444180_thumb.j

SexyRainbow-71! Testing Testing 1,2,3 proved she's every bit as good at recon as the Lockheed original. 

I must learn the supreme art of PMV making. I'd love to do one of this song (best played while viewing your favorite Rainbow Dash images):

That chorus.. /)\m/(\

• Brohoof 1

post-26550-0-54201000-1430444168.jpg

Dash!  Get away from that Mig!  Here, take this Tomcat instead...

rainbow_dash_and_f_14_by_mzx_90-d6mn1wp.

(found on google images)

and sticking with the Flutterdash theme...

rainbow_dash_aerotow_by_pyrestorm-d5klah

• Brohoof 4

I must learn the supreme art of PMV making. I'd love to do one of this song (best played while viewing your favorite Rainbow Dash images):

That chorus.. /)\m/(\

The supreme art of having old school Windows Movie Maker on your computer. x )  I'm proof that practically anyone can do it lol.  That song you posted is an excellent choice, though. x3  I was actually thinking of setting the instrumental I put up to some footage of Rainbow flying.

More arts and such; I was holding back.

post-26550-0-28112900-1430449805_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-08206600-1430449830_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-61098700-1430449836_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-98025000-1430449838_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-88667100-1430449921_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-26113000-1430449952_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-51630500-1430450003_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-65880000-1430450061_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6