Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

My reaction to the fact that I have to wake up early before 8 in the morning to see the premiere live tomorrow:

At least I'm recording it but it isn't the same seeing it live.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 4

I'm already on the hunt for season 5 Dashie vectors. x3  *No one is surprised.*

post-26550-0-13527000-1428186542_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-36786500-1428186546_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-52132800-1428186556_thumb.png

I threw that last one in just to see if you were paying attention.  Though I wouldn't be opposed to that happening in sea-

Ziggyyyy...

Never mind. ^^;

I don't do "magical girl."

• Brohoof 5

I threw that last one in just to see if you were paying attention.  Though I wouldn't be opposed to that happening in sea- Ziggyyyy... Never mind. ^^; I don't do "magical girl."

lol.   sometimes you two sound like the perfect old married couple, lol

• Brohoof 2

large.png

large.png

864489__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_crossover

Thought this was fun to watch.

Gonna go ahead and say I'm not a fan of the outfit she's wearing ._.

• Brohoof 5

More pics of rainbow dash. Some of these pics are wallpapers for my phone so anyone with and iPhone i have 4s can use them.

post-32835-0-25289300-1428342758_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-12038500-1428342775_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-24036400-1428342823_thumb.jpg

post-32835-0-67423400-1428342889.jpg

post-32835-0-59260100-1428342918_thumb.jpg

Book of Awesome?  Sounds almost Biblicle....  lol....

"Let us read of the Great Rainboom from the Book of Awesome...."     B)

xD I'd be up for that.  Actually (and I forget if I ever posted these to the RDFC), I wrote some excerpts for a Rainbow Dash-centric bible.  It's called: The RainBible.  This is as far as I got:

The RainBible

Excerpts, Part I

by Siegfried Danzinger

Dashians, 1:12

Across the skies, which were her domain, there spread a Rainboom.  And it inspired many.  To look up, and to find themselves by way of its vibrant Coolness.

Dashians, 2:6

And Rainbow spake, thusly: "Let there be Awesome!"  And there was Awesome.  And she saw that it was good.  So she took a nap.

Dashians, 5:13

Lo!  The horned one's wings failed her; for they were of a false nature.  Though as she plummeted, her cries were heard by the benevolent Rainbow - and not ignored.

Radicalness, 3:8

But then the mare with rainbow mane lifted up the tortoise.  And she pressed her face against his; signifying her approval.  Ever after, the tortoise was hers, and he would grow wings of his own.

The RainBible

Excerpts, Part II

by Siegfried Danzinger

Radicalness, 4:7

Brave Rainbow descended into the deep and the dark; answering the filly's cries with the utterance of her own name and the promise of salvation.  And when a gathering formed around her, she did blush.

Radicalness, 4:16

Though her grip was sure and her teeth strong, the jar would not yield to her.  In the end, it was her hoof that released the peanut butter.  Despite the greatness of Rainbow's feat, they praised her not.

Plots II, 3:3

Rainbow beheld the bubble mare and besought her, "Do not, with thine hindquarters, smite this house!"  But the bubble mare struck her rear against the ground and dragged Rainbow below.  Possibly for cuddles.  This is known only to the Dash and the bubble mare.

Plots II, 6:11

And she drove the orange mare to the ground; standing over her with lustful eyes.  But Rainbow had misread the situation.  Awkward.

The RainBible

Excerpts, Part III

by Siegfried Danzinger

Pegasus, 2:14

Rainbow knocked aside the purple one's hoof, "I will not be defeated this day!  Cloudsdale needeth our aid, and this be the charge of all able-bodied pegasi."  Her determination was great; rivaled only by her Awesome.  Pity that many had succumbed to the Flu of the Feather.

Scrunch, 4:2

"Up!"  She demanded of the yellow mare.  "We have donned our armor and lifted our lance, and we shall inspire the Crystal ones to revelry."  Her words moved the timid pony, and Rainbow promised to curb her might.  Which...  She probably did not do.  Like at all.

Scrunch, 6:15

Tenderly, with outstretched wing, she pulled the filly close.  "I shall be your mentor and sister, and I will keep you safe from those who tirelessly seek the Rusty Horseshoe."  This comforted the little orange one.  And snuggles did follow.

Wonderbolts I, 7:2

Down and down her companions fell, but with great haste and immediacy did Rainbow act.  She sculpted a cloud in the sky and made it their salvation; delivering them to the safety of hooves above.  Just was her rebuke of the reckless one's actions.  The same mare that had bendeth her wing and won favor through misdeed.

• Brohoof 4

It's called: The RainBible

omg, those are great!!!!    If you don't mind, i'm going to find a way to work a few of those into my fanfic!

rainbow_dash__s_stamp_of_approval_by_tiw

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

omg, those are great!!!!    If you don't mind, i'm going to find a way to work a few of those into my fanfic!

You can help me spread the awesome word of Rainbow Dash. x3  Just credit me for the excerpts somehow.  You can say something fancy like, "Used with permission."

Idunno if you'd need these links:

Part I

Part II

Part III

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 2

You can help me spread the awesome word of Rainbow Dash. x3  Just credit me for the excerpts somehow.  You can say something fancy like, "Used with permission."

I list all references at the bottom of each chapter.  will send you a link (once i actually write it, lol.  still working on chapter 9...)

• Brohoof 1

I made a somewhat...  Risque video that I probably can't post to the RDFC lol.  But I figured I could still post some of the show-derived footage I recorded and used for the vid.

lol,  well, you can't say something like that without at least offering a link,  B)

• Brohoof 1

New iPhone backround not like I have 20 others already

post-32835-0-32713800-1428382622_thumb.jpg

I swear that face RD makes while Spitfire yells in her face, it just seems like RD enjoys it.

Well her breath wasn't unpleasant.

Ohhh? ^3^

Don't make it out to be more than it is!

o_o Yes ma'am.

Rainbow Dash respects Spitfire (and her breath).  Watch it.  ^ ^;  That's where all those "ma'ams" come from:

And why'd you choose that one, hmmm?

Perfectly innocent reasons.

Yeah, I'll bet.  And Fluttershy is a tree.

She'd like to be a tree.

This is an old bit.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well her breath wasn't unpleasant.

Ohhh? ^3^

Don't make it out to be more than it is!

o_o Yes ma'am.

Rainbow Dash respects Spitfire (and her breath).  Watch it.  ^ ^;  That's where all those "ma'ams" come from:

And why'd you choose that one, hmmm?

Perfectly innocent reasons.

Yeah, I'll bet.  And Fluttershy is a tree.

She'd like to be a tree.

This is an old bit.

Just seems to me that RD just smiles through the whole thing. That's just odd, usually that's lack of respect. You even smile at a superior officer and they'd have you scrubbing toilets, just my guess anyway. Even if she does respect her, getting excited over a punishment; that's supposed to teach discipline.

Edited by Candy Star

lol,  well, you can't say something like that without at least offering a link,  B)

It was nice meeting / talking to everyone in the RDFC.  Before nx9100 convinced me to link to my recent vid and got me banned lol.  I set it to the "Horses are Sexy" song from Robot Chicken.  So...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeZhjAXx_ho

...Yeah.

Just seems to me that RD just smiles through the whole thing. That's just odd, usually that's lack of respect. You even smile at a superior officer and they'd have you scrubbing toilets, just my guess anyway.

She just had an excited "omigosh" moment following some solid praise from Spitfire.  On the heels of saving the lives of five ponies and quitting on principle.  If Spitfire had her hoof-scrubbing toilets after calling her a leader...  Not only would that have been a suck ending for the episode, it would have made Spitfire seem incredibly temperamental.

"Sure, you saved those ponies.  Made me realize I'd made a mistake with Lightning Dust.  Yes, you've got what it takes to be a leader.  But don't EVER smile at me!"

*Credits roll.*

• Brohoof 3