Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Have A Theory For The Season Final...

Feather Gem

Remember that book at the end of the season premiere?

Well, I'm betting that at the end of the season final and after Twilight becomes an alicorn princess (Oh please that's barely a spoiler.  Everyone knows it and if you clicked this you probably don't mind knowing) Luna comes in with this book.

'Twilight.  The time has come for us to show you...this,"

And then she holds out the book.

BOOM!

Episode over.  Deal with it.  Wait for next season.  Ha ha ha.

But, in all the seriousness, I think I'd have no problem with this xD

• Brohoof 7

Remember that book at the end of the season premiere?

Well, I'm betting that at the end of the season final and after Twilight becomes an alicorn princess (Oh please that's barely a spoiler.  Everyone knows it and if you clicked this you probably don't mind knowing) Luna comes in with this book.

'Twilight.  The time has come for us to show you...this,"

And then she holds out the book.

BOOM!

Episode over.  Deal with it.  Wait for next season.  Ha ha ha.

But, in all the seriousness, I think I'd have no problem with this xD

What a cliffhanger that would be, i was actually hoping that this book would be a way to turn her back.. I don't know whatever the writers do will be fine with me, as long as they do it good. It is very likely that the episode will end this way, there was this tv movie, who knows maybe it would be connected.. I haven't really looked too much into that tv movie, it's weird to call it a tv movie. Movie is a movie.. But maybe, "this cliffhanger" then the movie continues with it.. That would be likely, i doubt they would make us wait until the next season.. But you never know, i can just imagine the anticipation.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't mind a cliffhanger, it'll get everyone even more excited for the next episode in season 4. I've been wondering what that book Luna was holding at the end of that episode for quite a while now so I'm sort of agreeing with your theory. They wouldn't just bring out a book for no reason without any explanations xP Unless it was Luna's diary or something.

Maybe the book is all about Twilight and her friends on what they have accomplished. Think about it, the Mane 6 have brought back Luna to her normal self, saved Ponyville from Discord, brought him back and reformed him, freed Princess Cadence from the dungeon who saved Canterlot, and saved the Crystal Empire from an ancient villain. That's a whole lot of massive accomplishments.

• Brohoof 3

Or, here's another theory, one that is a different iteration of the same theories from before.

In Act 1, Twilight's friends transfers their Elements of Harmony into her to turn her into an alicorn, so that she could reverse the cutie-mark switch.  By Act 2, she becomes coronated as the new princess of Equestria.  But by Act 3, she returns to Ponyville and discovers it in shambles, and her friends start acting the opposite of their Elements, a side-effect to the transfer that not even Twilight's memory spell could avert.  So, her ultimate solution is to return the Elements back to her friends to restore them, but at the expense of her princesshood, and everything returns to normal.

• Brohoof 4

A cliffhanger would be unbearable for me, but it would probably be a great way to end the season.  I've been wondering about the book since we saw it.  I sorta like the theory as it is a good theory.

NO. No cliffhangers pls. I personally can't wait that long for a new episode with a cliffhanger. I would die. D: Season 4 is too far away for that.

This is MLP, not Transformers Prime.  I seriously don't see them leaving us with a cliffhanger.  But I can see one of two ways to "deprincess" Twilight. 

This was likely going to be the series conclusion, so making Twilight an alicorn princess is the logical culmination of everything that has happened.  But because there will be a season 4, expect them to throw a curve ball.  Either Twilight will no longer be a princess when the episode ends, or a cataclysmic event in the season 4 opener will force Twilight to give up her tiara.  Hasbro has shown they can be very obstinate and they would have no problem letting the Bronies moan and groan about a seemingly permanent alicorn Twilight over the entire offseason. 

Why do I think something like this is actually going to happen.

In any case for me it would be fine, but I don't know about everyone else.

Also note that the target audience probably won't get this part and thus this idea may or may not happen.

My theory was:

Twilight accidently swaps everyone's cutie marks, has to use EoH to become an Alicorn to cast the spell to fix it. Celestia and Luna then haze her before accepting her as a princess, then turn her back to normal because Celestia is a troll.

Nothing against Twilicorn, I just thought it'd be hilarious to have some sort of grimdark / cupcake episode where they haze Twilight. And I like Twilight to much to write one.

I've made the perfect meme for this thread, indeed. The perfect meme for the next few weeks, it seems my fellow Bronies.

No offense to Fanfiction writers meant; at all!

http://qkme.me/3sxkhk

I already have my meme at the ready:

tumblr_mh5d7tEwoP1rorj6qo1_r1_500.png

Also it would be pretty ironic if Hasbro de-princesses her and takes her wings back, after selling thousands of Twilicorn toys. It'd be the greatest troll ever.

Edited by Kaidan
  • Brohoof 2

If the whole thing is only a single 22 minute episode, there's gonna have to be a cliffhanger.

As it stands, we have this whole "switching destinies" thing to deal with, then they have to establish how messed up everything is now, then we have Twilight searching for a cure, maybe a musical number, Twilight learning she will be a princess, then the actual transformation into said princess, which is suppoused be the cumulation of three seasons worth of character development, so that should be getting time to register what that implies for both Twilight and the audience, the resolution to the cure storyline, and then maybe a hint at the black book, plus all the usual stuff that comes with season finales.

I hope they don't leave us hanging like that! That would be terrible!!! No!! When is season 4 suppose to come out anyways?? Soon?? Ug!! I'm having a hard time waiting till Saturday!!!!!    :(

Considering it ends only one and a half moth into the new year, I'dsay a few weeks before the release date of season 3, which was Early November.

And there is a possibility of either a clifthanger happening or the episode being rushed :(  :blink:  <_<  :huh: