Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The craziest thing happened!

Plasmastorm X-15

Everypony, tell me this...

I was at my friends house with my Xbox 360 & we was playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Since thats the only game i have currently) & then like a hour later, one of my friends relatives came out & said "Yo joseph their fightin outside!) Then Joesph said "What! You liing!" So he jumped on his bunk bed & looked outside the window while me & my other friend was looking at each other with a WTF look & shook our heads and continued the game. 3 minutes later the relative comes back & says "Yo their beating up a dog!" So i was like "wut? Get the fuck outta here!" So i climbed the bunk bed to look outside. So then i saw 7 people include some random old lady with bats & sticks & canes. Then there was also a guy trying to move his black SUV. One guy in a black sweater was screaming "YEA! YEA! Move yo car!" I was like WTF! So when the guy moved his car there was 2 dogs. A big o`l white one & a small black puppy. At first i thought it was animal cruelty & they were just beating up the dogs. But then the Bi white dog latched his teeth on the small puppy`s face & they were spinning around cause the black puppy was trying to get free.

Then, Everybody started wailing on the white dog trying to get the puppy free. Then my friend was like "Oh, thats my friends Grimes`s dog gettin bit!"So then the puppy got free & started running up the block/street. The white dog followed puppy & the guy in the black sweater followed the white dog. Then my friend was screaming out "Yo Grimes! Kill that fuckin dog man!" I just got off the bunk bed laughing at that. XD

Then my other friend was like. "Okay Joe..."

1. they can get locked up for animal cruelty.

2. I can`t live like you Joe. I just can`t.

I started diing at that XD

Funny story and all but I've got one question. What is it you wanted us to tell you?

You didn`t have to tell me anything... i just wanted to post this up & here on what your takes on this was.

It's certainly a mad mad mad mad world out there...

Down in that part of the Ghetto, Yes it is...

You didn`t have to tell me anything... i just wanted to post this up & here on what your takes on this was.

I know :P I just saw that first sentence and had to ask.

It's certainly a mad mad mad mad world out there...

I believe you mean a it's a dog eat dog world out there.

I hope somepony saved that puppy, my heart would stop at such a horrific sight. :'/

• Brohoof 1

So, what happened in the end? I MUST KNOW MORE

Then prepare to be amazed:

A robotic cat came into the fray and assaulted the little black puppy.

Upon realisation of this, the people came to the puppies aid. They tried to stop the cat.

The larger dog then noticed that he was no longer being pursued; so took the opportunity to rest.

But this was actually an elaborate ruse by the robotic cat, for it wasn't a robot at all, the cat was a cyborg alien dog.

The cyborg alien dog came to defend the puppy by bringing the people's attention back to it. Hence getting the puppy some medical attention.

Then prepare to be amazed:

A robotic cat came into the fray and assaulted the little black puppy.

Upon realisation of this, the people came to the puppies aid. They tried to stop the cat.

The larger dog then noticed that he was no longer being pursued; so took the opportunity to rest.

But this was actually an elaborate ruse by the robotic cat, for it wasn't a robot at all, the cat was a cyborg alien dog.

The cyborg alien dog came to defend the puppy by bringing the people's attention back to it. Hence getting the puppy some medical attention.

FOILED BY THOSE ROBOT CATS who are actually cyborg alien dogs in disguise!