Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So Rainbow Dash is the next alicorn?

poniesforfun

Since Twilight Sparkle, Celestia and Nightmare Moon all have multi-colored manes and tails I suppose Rainbow Dash is going to be the next alicorn since having more than one color on your mane means you can become an alicorn.

img-1195212-1-134231814578.png

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 15

Oh god, I had to check if this was in the correct subforum at first.

But yea

also Zecora is next right after Rainbow Dash

princess_zecora_by_davide76-d4lw59h.jpg

Multicolored manes are the sign of a true princess :3

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 5

Is Trixie considered multi-colored-maned? Cos, I really don't want her to be an allicorn. :c

Oh well. At least Pinkie and Rarity are safe.

EDIT: Also, this is relevant.

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 8

Is Trixie considered multi-colored-maned? Cos, I really don't want her to be an allicorn. :c

Oh well. At least Pinkie and Rarity are safe.

....AND APPLEJACK

1364133395604.jpg

Poor AJ, all of the ponies will become alicorns, except her, it'll become "My Little Alicorn: No Wings/Horn for AJ"

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 7

....AND APPLEJACK

Poor AJ, all of the ponies will become alicorns, except her, it'll become "My Little Alicorn: No Wings/Horn for AJ"

*And Fluttershy.

Rarity, Pinkie, and Trixie are my favorite ponies. So I listed them off, because yea. And, AJ can be an allicorn. As soon as Tom becomes one.

• Brohoof 1

Since Twilight Sparkle, Celestia and Nightmare Moon all have multi-colored manes and tails I suppose Rainbow Dash is going to be the next alicorn since having more than one color on your mane means you can become an alicorn.

img-1195212-1-134231814578.png

I can see Dashie being a ruthless princess...

I don't care, really. Hasbro's gonna do what Hasbro's gonna do, and hater's gonna hate.

• Brohoof 1

*And Fluttershy.

Rarity, Pinkie, and Trixie are my favorite ponies. So I listed them off, because yea. And, AJ can be an allicorn. As soon as Tom becomes one.

That's because no one cares about Fluttershy :V

YOU MEAN

THIS TOM???????

img-1195255-1-528932_420162908057972_158

Oh god, we need a thread just for the alicorn ponies/rocks/whatevers, that'll be amazing xD

I should make one, if I wasn't so lazy :3

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 16

I have a better idea

princess_derpy_by_giantmosquito-d4dr6l4.

All behold princess Derpy the princess of muffins, there will be free muffins for everypony at the coronation. In all seriousness are you kidding me? I really think at that point you might as well make Derpy an alicorn.

• Brohoof 8

....AND APPLEJACK

Once an earth pony..

FOREVER AN EARTH PONY.

And no. Dashie will not become the next princess. The last thing we need is more alicorns. 4 is enuff. :C:

• Brohoof 1

It's all fine by me. It's definitely fine and dandy as far as this whole Alicorn business is concerned. So long as Celestia doesn't become an Alicorn, we'll be fine.

Ugh. The show would be ruined if that were to happen.

Spoilers:

Rarity becomes marshmallow

Trixie becomes pinecone

Celestia becomes Acorn Banana Hybrid

That's all the leaks I have right now. And my source is great.

Ugh. The show would be ruined if that were to happen.

Spoilers:

Rarity becomes marshmallow

Trixie becomes pinecone

Celestia becomes Acorn Banana Hybrid

That's all the leaks I have right now. And my source is great.

What exactly do you mean in saying your source is great? I haven't told you anything at all about the upcoming episodes of the show. 

What exactly do you mean in saying your source is great? I haven't told you anything at all about the upcoming episodes of the show. 

I was saying my source was me. But, you're pretty great. I suppose you would fit in that. But I fit the description more. So sorry for dream crushing. :/

Oh I hope not, despite my love for Dashie, I do not want more Alicorns at all, that would be a bit mary sue if more of the mane 6 was made alicorns.

So, how about no?

• Brohoof 1

There will be so many Alicorns if all ponies with multicolored mane's were to eventually become an Alicorn. They would have to make a new city for all of them. Alicornia. That should be their city. Twilight will be their leader, and when Rainbow becomes an Alicorn, she can be the leader of the sky realm. Tom will be the leader of the rocks. Lets see...who am I forgetting. Who else has a multicolored mane that could become an Alicorn and be a leader of?......I got it! Sweetie Bell! She could be the leader of the Cutie Mark Crusaders when she becomes and Alicorn.

All in favor of Alicornia say aye!

That's because no one cares about Fluttershy :V

YOU MEAN

THIS TOM???????

img-1195255-1-528932_420162908057972_158

Oh god, we need a thread just for the alicorn ponies/rocks/whatevers, that'll be amazing xD

I should make one, if I wasn't so lazy :3

Why should only ponies become alicorns? That's rassuss. The buffalos should be able to become alicorns too. I mean they got the horns and all they need now is.

img-1195334-2-buffalo-wings-from-duffs.jpg

• Brohoof 4

We got enough female alicorns already.. so.. i think rainbow should stay as is.. but maybe Twilight isn't immortal.. since her friends would die and she wouldn't thus making or 'friendship lessons' nearly pointless :/