Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So Rainbow Dash is the next alicorn?

poniesforfun

No Dashie will not go Alicorn. And for 3 good reasons

1. It would be Awkward if 2 of the Mane 6 were alicorns

2. Rainbow  Dash is simply not responsible enough for that kind of thing.

3. She would not be able to join the WonderBolts (In theory)

Edited by ResistenceXD0001
  • Brohoof 1

The Dash is not amused.

mad_rainbow_dash___mlp_fim_vector_by_one

If this happens I'm done. xD  See you later folks. Fortunately it won't happen, but if it did I could imagine some of the future ads...

"We now end this program and return to your regularly scheduled commercials!

Next fall on The Hub...catch the season premiere of MLP: CDIMBIWBTCNMSLJSHAWOEFTNTL!

(My Little Pony: Character Development is Magic, But it Won't Buy the CEO's New Mercedes So Let's Just Slap Horns and/or Wings on Everypony for the Next Toy Line.)"

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 4

Silly other Dashie fans, it is Best Ponies' destiny to rule over Equestria as Cutest, Funniest, Hottest, Awesomest Princess ever. Do not deny her her rightful place.

• Brohoof 2

Doubt it. Just because she possesses some of the same physical traits as other Alicorns doesn't mean she's destined to be the next one. It doesn't seem like Rainbow Dash has an interest in magic, so why would she be given a horn? I think she's happy with just being a Pegasus.

I really hope Rainbow Dash doesn't become an Alicorn. I got over Twilight, but Dashie being an Alicorn is just cruel.  :( 

Hasbro better not do some crazy stunt like that, otherwise the MLP pony Fandom might explode. Well, I might.  :blush: I also agree with ~Another Chaotic Username~ more Mane 6 Alicorns is going to drive me mad. 

Why should only ponies become alicorns? That's rassuss. The buffalos should be able to become alicorns too. I mean they got the horns and all they need now is.

img-1195334-2-buffalo-wings-from-duffs.j

BUFFALOW WINGS!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH OH MY GOSH WHY DO YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD?? WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO WET MY PANTS? 

Huh, maybe I should check some of the threads in this subforum...

*Scrolls*

also Zecora is next right after Rainbow Dash

img-1195218-1-princess_zecora_by_davide7

1324345921001.png

ALL OF MY YES!!

All hail Zecora, the Everfree Princess!

But no, seriously, we don't need more alicorns. Zecora is more interesting as a hermit zebra herbalist.

• Brohoof 1

Silly other Dashie fans, it is Best Ponies' destiny to rule over Equestria as Cutest, Funniest

fG8IVxF.png

@ topic: Something tells me that Dashicorn... would have a lot of repercussions. ;) But that goes for every other member of the Mane 6. I'll settle with Twilicorn for now. Applecorn would be the most sensible next option though.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone done a pic yet of a Shining Armor alicorn yet? He must kind of feel left out since both his wife and sister are alicorns

Here ya go Miss Leopardess! I think Shining would make a GREAT Alicorn! And I guess at this point, it kinda runs in the family does it not? XD

603041_527975243903060_425095019_n.jpg

Thanks for the Spoiler warning..not

I didn't want to know this^^ I would appreciate a little "SPOILER" warning in the title of threads like this..or just don't spoiler in the title^^

I vote for Tank for next Alicorn princess

26247.png

and while were at it, might as well have Iron Will as a Alicorn Princess too...

640px-S2E19_Iron_Will_moves_Pinkie.png

but seriously, Tanks awesome. They need to give the little guy his own episode where he saves the world in his own way.

Besides the obvious joking nature of the thread, I'd like to build onto it.

We obviously know that unicorn can grow wings to become Alicorns.

But can Starswirl's spell or any other make pegasi grow a horn? Make an earth pony grow both?

Is the becoming an alicorn (at least through the path Twilight took) completely reserved for unicorns?

• Brohoof 1

Lmao. They won't make all the ponies alicorns. It'll cost way too much money just to animate all the wing movements on them all. XD.

Besides, how many princesses do we need? Everypony becomes a princess and there'd be no subordinates left on the show too envy them. EVERYPONY is royalty. :D

Nice thought .But highly unlikely.

But on a side note. What if they did actually do that? What kind of advantage would there be if they had that many?

I've never seen any of the unicorns/alicorns combine their powers and defeat a villain. It's always one on one. So if they don't help each other out. Where's the advantage for having so many flying around?

Besides Shinning Armor and Princess Cadance in A Royal Canterlot Wedding episode. I don't remember any other magical unicorns/ alicorns combining their powers in hopes of helping out with a problem.

And even with Armor and Cadance. I wouldn't call that a fair magic transversal. Armor was exhausted from being under the spell. So he was weakened. And I think most of the power came from her. He just put in the last amount of energy that she was lacking.

Edited by My Rainbow Dashie

Nah. I mean I'm fine about Twilight becoming a alicorn - she deserves it. But Dashie? I think that's going a little too far. There will be no more alicorns anyway, it was a special one off, what would become of the show if they made every pony turn into an alicorn!? It's insane!

Plus, Dashie is awesome as she is, nothing could ever change her.

*looks around* Ok... where's that picture of Oprah saying everyone is an Alicorn....

I have a very sad, gut feeling Hasbro will introduce three maybe four new princesses, but I doubt any of the mane6 will be it.  From way back we saw that Princess Skyla toy and i'm betting she'll be introduced in S4 as the daughter of Princess Cadence with Twilight being her aunt or something. 

I don't think they will make RainbowDash an Alicorn! She is a Woderbolt now, so I think she would be more focused on flying than being a princess?

And I don't think Twilight is going to stay this way... What would be season 4 all about? That would be pretty boring or the show will loose some bronies... Noone likes Twilight to be better than the rest of the Ponies. Some just don't like Twilight being a princess...allthough she is kinda cute with her big wings... :3 ;)

Heh I was joking but in all seriousness wouldn't you think Hasbro may actually make a move on turning all the mane six into princesses? Not sure about alicorns (but I'm guessing you have to be an alicorn to be a princess so yeah they might all be turned into alicorns). Because Hasbro wants every girl to "want" to become a princess so if you leave the other ponies out in the dust, the girls that identified themselves as those ponies would become upset.

Oh no....Disney syndrome....

This can't be good....

If they all become princesses then they will all lose their personalities and become one dimensional characters for the sole purpose of making money....

Oh no....Disney syndrome....

This can't be good....

If they all become princesses then they will all lose their personalities and become one dimensional characters for the sole purpose of making money....

When did twilight ever have a personality? 

No but seriously.... Alicorn is ls like Super Sayan ...... It only happens every thousand years or so (i assume), so HOPEFULLY we wont see any Blonde spiky haired ponies that kill interplanetary threats with energy blasts and cray martial arts.... or anymore alicorns.

Can't get any better than alicorn in Equestria....now what are they going to do...

Personally I think the other ponies would not like being rulers....Pinkie Pie couldn't party (like she wants), RD would miss her flying and freedom, Fluttershy is just too shy in insecure to be the center of attention, let along princess, AJ and princess-ness just don't mix, and rarity would only like her status (VIP) but would miss her boutique...