Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Rivalry

Goodra

What ponies would you say are perfect rivals of each other and would probably face each other as bosses in "Fighting is Magic"? I would say:

Pinkie VS Gilda

Rainbow Dash VS Bullies of Cloudsdale (forgot their names, I think one of them was Hoops) or Maredowell

Applejack and Big Macintosh VS The Flim Flam Brothers

Celestia and Luna VS Discord

Celestia VS Nightmare Moon

Twilight VS Trixie

Rarity VS Prince Blueblood or those 2 snobby ponies that made fun of her dress at the fancy Canterlot party in "Sweet and Elite".

Fluttershy VS Either the Dragon, the Cockatrice, the Manticore, Gilda, or some other beast of mother nature (It's difficult to find a rival for her)

Spike VS Diamond Dogs

Derpy VS Rainbow Dash (XD, i dunno)

CMC's VS Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon

Apple Bloom VS Diamond Tiara

Braeburn VS Chief Thunderhooves

If you guy can think of anymore or even better ones than the ones listed, please list them.

Edited by Big Macintosh

Twilight vs. Trixie

/end topic

oh, also forgot to mention Spike vs. Owlowiscious

Spike would eat that owl for breakfast plus she sorta saves his life. Diamond Dogs are a more suitable Rival because they steal Rarity before his own eyes.

I think you pretty much named them all, but I think Fancypants vs. Filthy Rich would be interesting(even though they've probably never met, they'd make good rivals for one another imo).

Same with Big Mac VS Prince Blueblood. They need to meet somehow.

Wouldn't Trixie VS Twilight be a little unfair? we already know Twilight is much better than trixie, Twilight needs to face a worthy opponent, like Nightmare Moon or Discord, or atleast an Ursa minor

• Brohoof 1

Same with Big Mac VS Prince Blueblood. They need to meet somehow.

Some people are making an epic rap battle of Big Macintosh versus Prince blueblood

Wouldn't Trixie VS Twilight be a little unfair? we already know Twilight is much better than trixie, Twilight needs to face a worthy opponent, like Nightmare Moon or Discord, or atleast an Ursa minor

What the that's totally not true Trixie was just taken by surprise.. yea that's it taken by surprise Let akine that she is the only other unicorn we know with magic as her talent (I mean what else can a want be)

Spike would eat that owl for breakfast plus she sorta saves his life.

She? Oh...

Well, maybe Rainbow Dash Vs. Pinkie. Yeah, they are friends, but Pinkie likes to play with Rainbow Dash alot. (Like annoying Rainbow in Griffon the Brush Off) So maybe it can be some kind of friendly rivalry.

She? Oh...

Well, maybe Rainbow Dash Vs. Pinkie. Yeah, they are friends, but Pinkie likes to play with Rainbow Dash alot. (Like annoying Rainbow in Griffon the Brush Off) So maybe it can be some kind of friendly rivalry.

The owl's a male?

Didn't they say the game would have 17 characters and that they would only add more if they felt like it was a good idea, not because fans wanted them too? Or did they change that?