Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats your opinion of pony thread simulator

Unique Pinkie Pie

if you have heard of it and watched it than you're no stranger to it 

if you haven't than here is the basic's it is a at least 10 min collection of vids (separate)

that conclude of how messed up some people/bronies are when they go on 4chan

personally i think its funny but there are some parts where i just feel creeped out

and if you want to watch it look it up i can't post it because its considered NSFW

(its not bronies in general its what happens when they go on 4chan)

Edited by The brony master

if you have heard of it and watched it than you're no stranger to it 

if you haven't than here is the basic's it is a at least 10 min collection of vids (separate)

that conclude of how messed up some people/bronies are when they go on 4chan

personally i think its funny but there are some parts where i just feel creeped out

and if you want to watch it look it up i can't post it because its considered NSFW

I don't mind pony thready simulators and i find them funny but i think it can leave a bit of a bad impression of bronies... People that don't like bronies or people that don't know what a brony is could watch it and just believe that every single brony is like the people in the video and the brony haters could just use the videos as a way of saying to people '' SEE TOLD YOU BRONIES ARE MESSED UP''. But still i have watched a lot of pony thread simulators and find them hilarious ( and messed up xD ) 

(Reminder this is of course my opinion)

Edited by Gamer Brony

I find them hilarious.  The robot voice they use really adds to the humor.  Some of the stuff is honestly very disturbing, but I think it's more of a reflection on 4chan then the Brony community.  4chan is were mentally disturbed people go to be with other mentally disturbed poeple.  It's a scary place for sure.  

• Brohoof 2

Well, it's funny, but not "laughing aloud" funny.

Mind you, if it really accurately represents anything, it's 4chan, not bronies. And even if it trully represented bronies, then what about it?

Every fandom, nay, every -community- in the world has funny, nice, creepy, ugly, beautiful, awkward, slim, fat, et cetera people in it, you have to look at it as a whole, rather than focusing on the nicest or the worst part of it, if you want to be somewhat objective. Tho pony simulator that would be about people choosing where to put charity money, helping each other in a tough life situation or discussing politics just isn't funny.

• Brohoof 1

They are awesome and really funny. I hope they would never end. Seriously nothing can make me laugh more than thread simulators. Also I can't get out of youtube once I start to watch them. 

I have always found absurd things funny as hell and that's probably why I enjoy them.

• Brohoof 1

Every fandom, nay, every -community- in the world has funny, nice, creepy, ugly, beautiful, awkward, slim, fat, et cetera people in it

True true i don't know why i didn't think of this but still you have a good point every community has all that stuff in them so again good point

They used to be hilarious until EVERYONE started doing it, and then it just got boring. They just replay the same shit from /mlp/ over and over again. HURR TEH CLOPPAHS ARE SO EWWWWEWEWEWW!!!!11!1!!1

The "bad" side of the fandom isn't fun to laugh at anymore. At least form /mlp/.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here's a preview:

Person 1: "Hey guys, I just clopped to ponies and now I'm regretting it! Is there any way of putting it back?"

Person 2: "If you get all the semen back into your dick with out the sperm dieing it doesn't count"

Person 3: "Pics Please!"

It's just hilarious to see whats going on in the dark side of bronyhood!

• 8 years later...