Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When I can't sleep...

DrawMe

Urghhfggllglgg glurble *ded*

DONE

Cutiemark is some form of curved sword over a slice of black forest gateau.  Why? Probably because he is still under the delusion of what "Just deserts" means.   hurp a derp.

post-11590-0-76722500-1362364129_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

This drawing is so amazing you'll have to keep rubbing your eyes just to make sure you aren't seeing things. Yeah, it's that awesome.

You should draw a close-up of the cutiemark itself. You know, for... Posterity. Not because I want to draw him, or anything... And I don't think I've ever heard of a "black forest gateau".

Thank yew thank yew.

(not good enough, must be better)

It was actually much larger,  I always draw things big,  because they will inevitably shrink as I slurp up the lines.   REally need some dinner right now, so I'm going to run off and get some dinner, will redraw the cutiemark and other stuff once I gettttt back <3

Thank yew thank yew.

(not good enough, must be better)

It was actually much larger,  I always draw things big,  because they will inevitably shrink as I slurp up the lines.   REally need some dinner right now, so I'm going to run off and get some dinner, will redraw the cutiemark and other stuff once I gettttt back <3

Alrighty!  :D

Hm, so I think I have a couple ideas of what to draw, one being a special picture of Luna/Nightmare. I really need to get my creative juices a flowin'!

Alrighty!  :D

Hm, so I think I have a couple ideas of what to draw, one being a special picture of Luna/Nightmare. I really need to get my creative juices a flowin'!

Well I'm gonna be up for about 4 or so more hours,  so we can get that creative creation going good and pleanty (hurrrr)  

Any ideas what Idea you're liking the best?

Well I'm gonna be up for about 4 or so more hours,  so we can get that creative creation going good and pleanty (hurrrr)  

Any ideas what Idea you're liking the best?

I definitively want to draw more of Peachy and Pudding, the dynamic they have in my head is so.... good. Erhm... Maybe some more random character generating challenges or something? Maybe more twists on the Mane6? Man, so many ideas and I have no idea where to start! 

Welcome back, by the way :D

I definitively want to draw more of Peachy and Pudding, the dynamic they have in my head is so.... good. Erhm... Maybe some more random character generating challenges or something? Maybe more twists on the Mane6? Man, so many ideas and I have no idea where to start! 

Welcome back, by the way :D

I'm game for all of this, all of it.   So whichever one you're best up for I'll go with.  Anything to force me to keep drawing.......sooooo you're in the captains chair, fly on.

I'm game for all of this, all of it.   So whichever one you're best up for I'll go with.  Anything to force me to keep drawing.......sooooo you're in the captains chair, fly on.

Gosh darn you, Sky. Erm, well, I am working on a small doodle for Peach and Puddin' right now, so why no start there? Then we can.. do... other stuff? 

Gosh darn you, Sky. Erm, well, I am working on a small doodle for Peach and Puddin' right now, so why no start there? Then we can.. do... other stuff? 

Hmmm from there on I guess I'll work on the cutie mark,  shouldn't take too too long...then...after that....I dunnoo.

Suppose we can work a little bit more on their dynamic.  Unless you're tihnking something

Hmmm from there on I guess I'll work on the cutie mark,  shouldn't take too too long...then...after that....I dunnoo.

Suppose we can work a little bit more on their dynamic.  Unless you're tihnking something

>> Yes?

6x4hzmC.png

I wasn't sure about his coloring, so I made it b&w. I took my pen took a lot of artistic liberty, and I'm really sorry if it bothers you Icanchangeitifyouwant. Oh, and they have really big heads on purpose....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Of course they are adoreabley giant heads on purpose that's the chibi style isn' t it not?   They're freaking utterly cute.  <3

Guess pudding is a bit of an arrogant antagonist isn't he ^^  Peachy seems annoyed, to say the least. 

(also internet wierdness sorry for late response)

You got them both just great, thank you very much

*back to le arting*

oh and I have no idea about colours

OK,  cutie mark done,  but I'm gonnna draw....SOMETHING...else...I dunno what yet.  Because I have to take photos of the sketchpad, then upload them.  So for bulk uploads...yeh....

Edited by Skygunner

*back to le arting*

Hehe, I imagined that Peach was trying to make his villainous spiel when Pudding interrupted him. ANYWHO~

Although I love these two guys, is there really anything to do with them after this? And don't worry, screwy internet is definitely something I know.

Hehe, I imagined that Peach was trying to make his villainous spiel when Pudding interrupted him. ANYWHO~

Although I love these two guys, is there really anything to do with them after this? And don't worry, screwy internet is definitely something I know.

Wiat, peachy is the bad guy?  O.O

And their characters,  you do whatever you want with them,  sorta whatever you want.....that's the fun about creating, isn't it now? 

What else could we draw?

Wiat, peachy is the bad guy?  O.O

pony OC that is sorta evil but not really, and needs the word "scandalous" or a various of said word in his/her name

I guess, that's what I thought. Though who knows, the world is FULL of grey areas~

Hm... What to draw, what to draw.... Oh man, I have no idea! 

(edited)

I guess, that's what I thought. Though who knows, the world is FULL of grey areas~

Hm... What to draw, what to draw.... Oh man, I have no idea! 

Maybe their both bad guys, just stepping on each others hooves trying to do...whatever it is bad guys do.   I have no idea.   Anyrate...my pencil is still poised, for now, gonna get that cutie mark uploaded.

post-11590-0-80661700-1362372616_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skygunner

(edited)

This dude.

Do you have any ships? Or, like, favorite friends or something?  Maybe something you've always wanted to draw but never got around to it?

Does anyone who's reading this want to chip in for the sake of my brain and his pencil? I feel like we're going to miss a rare opportunity or something.

I tried looking around the web for ideas and/or challenges but no luck.

Edited by DrawMe

(edited)

Ships?  As in......floating around in the ocean,  or ships as in pony + pony = very special someponies.

If its the former.......no,  no ships.  The later,  not really.  I rarely touch cannon things for non-cannon things.  That's why I always make my own guys,   then I can do whatever I want with them, and not have to worry about established cannon :3

also cutie mark is in the previous post

Edited by Skygunner

Ships?  As in......floating around in the ocean,  or ships as in pony + pony = very special someponies.

You don't have a ship? You really should go buy one, they can give such great adventures out at sea. And they also give you famine, but mostly adventures! Sweet cutiemark by they way, reminds be of a sickle!

You know what? What if we tried the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but with ponies? I saw a thread on here a day or so ago that had this in it, and it really sparked my interest. Or we could draw more random OCs?

You don't have a ship? You really should go buy one, they can give such great adventures out at sea. And they also give you famine, but mostly adventures! Sweet cutiemark by they way, reminds be of a sickle!

You know what? What if we tried the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but with ponies? I saw a thread on here a day or so ago that had this in it, and it really sparked my interest. Or we could draw more random OCs?

You mean like this?

That's been around for quite a bit of time me thinks.   Suppose we can give our own renditions of them if you want?   Or whatever.

Heh, I wonder why I haven't seen that before... Well, I guess less Robot Chicken-y than that, but essentially yes.

Wikapedia article for the Curious

I also like how we've kind of become indecisively indifferent.  :mellow: *shrug*

Yeh,  we sorta have...haven't we?  The desire to draw is there,  the motibation,  yet we don't put pencil to paper.....hurrrrrrrrrr..   Should we go ahead with the 4 horseymen of the doom?  Which 2 do you want to do?

Which 2 do you want to do?

I can take any two that you don't want, but since you asked, I'll say "Pestilence" and "Death" if that's alright? I REALLY want to draw dat sickly horse of sick.

I can take any two that you don't want, but since you asked, I'll say "Pestilence" and "Death" if that's alright? I REALLY want to draw dat sickly horse of sick.

Looks like I'll be taking Conquest and War

alright,  cool......l can do this, alrighty too.  

War is going to be...hmm,  going to be the beefiest horse,  no pun intended england *is shot*  And thingy is going to be a bit more of a regal knight,  lets go...hoy hoy

That took entirely too long,  but Conquest,  is finished.

Don't ask about his cutie mark, I didn't' draw one,  Probably a sword however....or a swastika....because conquest...yeh....yeh...*is shot*

post-11590-0-14506100-1362385217_thumb.jpg

my proportions are all off too...maybe getting tired..

• Brohoof 1