Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When I can't sleep...

DrawMe

Nice work there! I am amazed really with the first drawing, and do you mind if I try to use the similar\same wings you did for fluttershy? Like them very much

Thank you very much! I don't mind at all; I actually use a lot of other artist's styles as influence, so that style isn't totally mine to give away if that makes sense.

In any case, you should post what you come up with here when you finish, I'd love to see it!

Thank you very much! I don't mind at all; I actually use a lot of other artist's styles as influence, so that style isn't totally mine to give away if that makes sense.

In any case, you should post what you come up with here when you finish, I'd love to see it!

what are we going to draw tonight?

I picked up a new sketchbook, and batteries,.......any ideas or something for us to work toward?   Perhaps more mix mash,  more OC?.....Dare I say cannon...

what are we going to draw tonight?

I picked up a new sketchbook, and batteries,.......any ideas or something for us to work toward?   Perhaps more mix mash,  more OC?.....Dare I say cannon...

Sorry about not responding for the longest time, I've had a terrible off-day today and just woke up. Is it too late for you, have you already fallen asleep?

What if we tried....Anypony you want, playing a My Little Pony console game? Or some sort of other fourth-wall breaker?

Sorry about not responding for the longest time, I've had a terrible off-day today and just woke up. Is it too late for you, have you already fallen asleep?

What if we tried....Anypony you want, playing a My Little Pony console game? Or some sort of other fourth-wall breaker?

Hey hey, it's ok.  I'm still quite awake.  Tomorrow is a light day at work,  we never have that much to do,  so I'll be awake a few moer hours. *also downloading a game, hur hur*

Currently trying to make a Bridge in my city into a pony.   Go with it, it'll work...you'll see.  

Or would something else cheer ya up and make your day better?

Hey hey, it's ok.  I'm still quite awake.  Tomorrow is a light day at work,  we never have that much to do,  so I'll be awake a few moer hours. *also downloading a game, hur hur*

Currently trying to make a Bridge in my city into a pony.   Go with it, it'll work...you'll see.  

Or would something else cheer ya up and make your day better?

Hehehe, how will that work? 

And nah, I'm all good now. I JUST WANTED SOME INTERNET SYMPATHY, OBVIOUSLY. Oh, I just realized something! You might want to be careful with that bridge idea; if you post if with the name of the bridge, someone will find out where you live! AND THEN MURDER YOU...? :o

Hehehe, how will that work? 

And nah, I'm all good now. I JUST WANTED SOME INTERNET SYMPATHY, OBVIOUSLY. Oh, I just realized something! You might want to be careful with that bridge idea; if you post if with the name of the bridge, someone will find out where you live! AND THEN MURDER YOU...? :o

There are 446 bridges in my city........good luck finding me on one of them. 

Besides, I already tell people what city i'm from...just not my address....or where I work....or eat.    Hurhurhur..  Here's the bridge

http://0.tqn.com/d/pittsburgh/1/0/_/h/roberto_clemente_bridge.jpg

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/sarent/sarent0609/sarent060900033/569913-bridges-over-the-allegheny-river-in-pittsburgh.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000VZuHe8B8KjU/s/850/850/Pittsburgh-Clemente-Bridge-MG-4757-7x17.jpg

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00001WuM8YyOwG4/s/850/850/Pittsburgh-3-Sisters-Bridges-MG-0127-7x17.jpg

So bascially, his mane and tail are the cables and links,  One of the arches is going to be a sort of....crown, another a sort of yolk.

So bascially, his mane and tail are the cables and links,  One of the arches is going to be a sort of....crown, another a sort of yolk.

Ooooh okay. Well, while you work on that, I'll be making a thing too also as well. A thing that won't be as great as a bridge pony (who should be playing bridge, just saying) but it will be good. Maybe.

Without spoiling too much I guess, will there be a lot of detail in your Bridge Pony Picture? What will you call him in the meantime, Robert Clementine?  :P

Ooooh okay. Well, while you work on that, I'll be making a thing too also as well. A thing that won't be as great as a bridge pony (who should be playing bridge, just saying) but it will be good. Maybe.

Without spoiling too much I guess, will there be a lot of detail in your Bridge Pony Picture? What will you call him in the meantime, Robert Clementine?  :P

Bridgeit

whos a stallion, whatever.  I dunno my heart just isn't in it right now for somereason.  It's there for drawing, just not of this idea....so it is what it is, I'll chalk it up for another day and move onto something I can really get into.....What that is, who knows, but we'll find out.

post-11590-0-43521700-1362551358_thumb.jpg

Bridgeit

whos a stallion, whatever.  I dunno my heart just isn't in it right now for somereason.  It's there for drawing, just not of this idea....so it is what it is, I'll chalk it up for another day and move onto something I can really get into.....What that is, who knows, but we'll find out.

attachicon.gif bridgeit.JPG

Aw, so cool! See, that's why I envy you; you come up with so many great ideas!

I'm almost done with my inking, I don't know if I'll color it. What do you think you might tackle this time? More of the best pair in all of this thread? A pirate crew of Rabbits led by Fluttershy? Any old OCs that you have lying around being unloved? 

Aw, so cool! See, that's why I envy you; you come up with so many great ideas!

I'm almost done with my inking, I don't know if I'll color it. What do you think you might tackle this time? More of the best pair in all of this thread? A pirate crew of Rabbits led by Fluttershy? Any old OCs that you have lying around being unloved? 

Oh I dunno,  probably going to hop into the shower and turn the steam on (the water here comes out boiling hot, so it's like a mock sauna)  Just relax and have a little bit of a think.....come out fresh and ready to draw with a bunch of collected idea.

We'll see what happens, again, the motivation is there........just need to focus on something that clicks.  

Thank you though,   Bridgeit....I love the concept, just not the execution.

I dunno,  probably going to hop into the shower and turn the steam on (the water here comes out boiling hot, so it's like a mock sauna)  Just relax and have a little bit of a think.....come out fresh and ready to draw with a bunch of collected idea.

We'll see what happens, again, the motivation is there........just need to focus on something that clicks.  

Thank you though,   Bridgeit....I love the concept, just not the execution.

Alrighty! That sounds really nice, and you're making a bad situation into an awesome one.

While you do that I'll just... put this here.

KcluDvr.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alrighty! That sounds really nice, and you're making a bad situation into an awesome one.

While you do that I'll just... put this here.

img-1243360-1-KcluDvr.png

It's what I do....

and DWAAA Squeeeeh.    The mannequin is watching them....we are bad ponies,  bad, wonderful ponies.      Amazeh

Just got out,  have a few ideas...think I'll go with one that can sorta be a follow up to your own awesome saucing.   ^^

andddddddd done.....

post-11590-0-27794100-1362564580_thumb.jpg

I don't even know....peachy keeps looking like Fluttershy,  hairwise.  *facedesk*    Ambitios drawings they are....ambitious.  PROPORTIONSSSSSS

Edited by Skygunner