Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When I can't sleep...

DrawMe

Dude, look at this amazing drawing, with all of these details.

I fell asleep on my computer. Not cool. We should probably go to bed if you haven't already. But before I go, I'd like to share my completed thing-a-ma-bob:

Zcr8nUF.png

Now I must collapse. :D

• Brohoof 1

Your art is really good, my favourite is the ponies of the Apocalypse. The Stylized Fluttershy's wings are a bit big, but It's still amazing artwork. :lol: 

I love art too but I'm not that good at it, I hate my style :(

Your art is really good, my favourite is the ponies of the Apocalypse. The Stylized Fluttershy's wings are a bit big, but It's still amazing artwork. :lol:

I love art too but I'm not that good at it, I hate my style :(

Thank you very much! I can see what you mean, I definitely should have made Fluttershy's wings a bit smaller.

And you shouldn't hate your style! If there's truly no stopping you from feeling like that though, why not experiment with new ones?

So I'm currently working on war,, and thinning out Conquests sausage of a neck.......dunno what I was thinking....(probably "why am I not asleep)

Wars just sorta...dull so far....may try something else in the mean time, any ideas?

say, this has become quite tedious. My articulate and quite stunning brain has grown tired of drawing the scriptural ill-gotten ponies. May there be any other subject of which I can portray?

Hm... How about a timberwolf chasing a filly? Or a ghost cat and it's Egyptian pony owner? Or we could try another round of pony generating fun-ness? 

I'm stick with poni for now.  All for pushing the envelope with poses and characters and the like.....just wanna get the pony down pat.  With constant pony-ing.   You wanna do cats and timber wolves?

I'm stick with poni for now. 

You're sticking with a project on nuclear issues? Hehehe.

I can try doodling up some other MLP creatures if you'd like, though the timberwolf is going to be hard... Now that I think of it, there are some creatures that I'd like to try.

Whelp,  none of that worked,  at all.......at all.   So that's great...how goes your nights creativity?  Hopefully better than my own failing to even make something remotely worth showing...

Whelp,  none of that worked,  at all.......at all.   So that's great...how goes your nights creativity?  Hopefully better than my own failing to even make something remotely worth showing...

Not too much better, unfortunately. I wanted to do a group picture with a manticore, fruit bat, timberwolf, and that thing from Daring Do's scenes.

Nk87kqk.png

I ended up only doing the manticore.... 

Not too much better, unfortunately. I wanted to do a group picture with a manticore, fruit bat, timberwolf, and that thing from Daring Do's scenes.

Nk87kqk.png

I ended up only doing the manticore.... 

well that is indeed a manticore,  so you're not half off at all.  And a rather snuggling manticore at that,  sorta reminds me of one of those bears from the charmin toilet paper commericals...(I dunno, it's the fluffyness).   Tis good, tis good. 

well that is indeed a manticore,  so you're not half off at all.  And a rather snuggling manticore at that,  sorta reminds me of one of those bears from the charmin toilet paper commericals...(I dunno, it's the fluffyness).   Tis good, tis good. 

Why thank you very much, sir. And so long as he doesn't have a thistle in his foot, I'd love to have an MLP-style manticore as pet. I think.

So what are you up to?

Why thank you very much, sir. And so long as he doesn't have a thistle in his foot, I'd love to have an MLP-style manticore as pet. I think.

So what are you up to?

Gave up on drawing War.....just blah..  

PS: If you have a skype or something, that may be easier than constant messages on the forum.  

Now i'm sorta digging though my history books to see some inspirataion for some historic ponies

Gave up on drawing War.....just blah..  

PS: If you have a skype or something, that may be easier than constant messages on the forum.  

Now i'm sorta digging though my history books to see some inspirataion for some historic ponies

That's alright, he's not needed until the apocalypse starts. And, uh...

I don't have a Skype account. :T Or any other form of instant messenger really, other than my phone number and its texting ability (I don't particularly want to give that out).

What time period are you looking at?

That's alright, he's not needed until the apocalypse starts. And, uh...

I don't have a Skype account. :T Or any other form of instant messenger really, other than my phone number and its texting ability (I don't particularly want to give that out).

What time period are you looking at?

Tokugawa - Meiji Period Japan.   Just....looking,  not really staying....

Yes, War will have to just wait,  he'll be fine,  just slowly getting beefier and beefier until he pops....with pony beef.

in the mean time shipping!

Yes, War will have to just wait,  he'll be fine,  just slowly getting beefier and beefier until he pops....with pony beef.

Oh dear, that sounds gruesome~  :lol:

Do you have any specific characters you'd like to sail away with? (I kind of want to find a good RP board and use Peachy there; who knew I'd love this character so much? I also want to start a request thread, but I probably won't be doing that either.)

Oh dear, that sounds gruesome~  :lol:

Do you have any specific characters you'd like to sail away with? (I kind of want to find a good RP board and use Peachy there; who knew I'd love this character so much? I also want to start a request thread, but I probably won't be doing that either.)

Only if you want it to be gruesome.........(ew)

I'm not really sure, shipping isn't something I really ever...do....ever.  ever.  Tacos.   But I would suppose it'd have to be peachy and pudding, that top hat just screams "do something with me"

REquest thread means that you'll be held to actually finishing what you start....bear that in mind *looks at the remains of pages upon pages*....gonna need a new skechbook soon,

Gonna just try and draw different poses

(edited)

Only if you want it to be gruesome.........(ew)

I'm not really sure, shipping isn't something I really ever...do....ever.  ever.  Tacos.   But I would suppose it'd have to be peachy and pudding, that top hat just screams "do something with me"

REquest thread means that you'll be held to actually finishing what you start....bear that in mind *looks at the remains of pages upon pages*....gonna need a new skechbook soon,

Gonna just try and draw different poses

I just imagined a sort of popping, like a balloon filled with War-meat, and then when typing "grusome" thought of that Pinkie Pie story called "Cupcakes". Yeah... That happens a lot actually.

Finishing work isn't too much of a problem most of the time, it's the need for constant inspiration and motivation to get something started that trips me up. Oh, and that my laptop overheats way too often...

You should generate five or so words (nouns and verbs), and then create poses from them!

Edited by DrawMe

Yeh, yeh, I know cupcakes...liked the musical verison set to "Ready to die" that was good.   The fiction itself,   while I liked the story, didn't care for the writing.   (Which means a lot coming from someone who usually dislikes the everything)/  

Umm some random words

Microbone

Bribe

Problem

Frigate

Twenty Six

Lets make art out of these

• Brohoof 1

@Skygunner

Does this even work? I mean, I've seen it done but I guess I'll have to post it to find out... I like using small font.

I'm in! Wait, what's the definition of Microbone?

@Skygunner

Does this even work? I mean, I've seen it done but I guess I'll have to post it to find out... I like using small font.

I'm in! Wait, what's the definition of Microbone?

I dunno,  probably a bone that's micro.

anyrate, gonna go to my drawing station, I'll either draw something purdy and come back showing you all happy, or pass out on the floor,  one or the other! let's see what happens.   *putting on some mood music*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-hZ-yk1pDc

maybe it'll inspire you too.....

Finally finished! That took WAY too long for a few sketches:

76hVU7l.png

AJ and Winona in 'Microbone';

Rarity and some bouncer dude in 'Bribe';

Knocked-out Dash in 'Problem';

Pirate Sparkle in 'Frigate';

and Gambling Pinkie in 'Twenty Six'.

• Brohoof 1

So yep,  I blame you entirely for this...

and by that I literally mean, this is all your fault.   Only ref used was the one you did of peachy and my own of pudding.  I'm getting into a groooove.

post-11590-0-44462000-1362495749_thumb.png

FeelingPeachyy.png

Hnnnnnnggg  :wub:

There's not much I can say other than I love it! Silly pudding, don't you know that it's rude to stare? 

You... You should, like, totally draw more of this. Yes, yes you should...

Hnnnnnnggg  :wub:

There's not much I can say other than I love it! Silly pudding, don't you know that it's rude to stare? 

You... You should, like, totally draw more of this. Yes, yes you should...

Look at the things you make me do.......a bad/good influence.  Bad/goooooood.  But yes, I'd like to keep drawing more because, it's something.  And I miss drawing, really trying to get better, only way that'll happen is to just keep drawing.  So I will, mistakes and all that.   Moar peachy and puddin

Nice work there! I am amazed really with the first drawing, and do you mind if I try to use the similar\same wings you did for fluttershy? Like them very much