Rainbow    Dash

You drive a truck?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drive/own a truck?

• Yes
    • No
    • I want to
    • other(explain)

@Lucky Bolt They look better now painted in black, in a sense though gunmetal is a dark grey in case you preferred the darker colour my five cents on it are like I love any colour on wheels but somehow a grey or silver colours fits them all haha.

Haha yas, they're also really big and long I watched a video on one on youtube and they are rather unique. The ford excursions are very large.

11 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

I love trucks, but I never did own one before. I have driven one before though.

Yas thing is with trucks they are somewhat expensive to own really. Often I've considered getting myself a pickup but the thing is I don't really need one, so it's more like just the cool factor really. Though I can not really justify it now as I have plenty of cars as is.

• Brohoof 2

@Lucky Bolt  That is so true. I prefer Japanese car culture/scene everyone expresses themselves. No hate just love for the hobby you know. Would prefer that in the west but there is a lot of this I would have done this mentality. I mean sure you would have but this is not your car is it and your idea of how it should be done is your own.

• Brohoof 1

I love driving my baby along the beach! :D

B8757925-2DA3-4D23-B30A-B98A27AFCB9A.jpeg.c68bb49c619d9294685f3731d47bef72.jpeg

(Yes the ocean was in the opposite direction, so behind me.) This little oceanside town is where the original owner of my truck lives, lol I even drove past their house. Unfortunately they weren’t home, I kinda wanted to pop in and say hi and see if they recognized the truck at all. :laugh: It looks super different from that first day I brought it home. 

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I love driving my baby along the beach! :D

B8757925-2DA3-4D23-B30A-B98A27AFCB9A.jpeg.c68bb49c619d9294685f3731d47bef72.jpeg

(Yes the ocean was in the opposite direction, so behind me.) This little oceanside town is where the original owner of my truck lives, lol I even drove past their house. Unfortunately they weren’t home, I kinda wanted to pop in and say hi and see if they recognized the truck at all. :laugh: It looks super different from that first day I brought it home. 

I’d say they’ll faint from how pink it is :P

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I’d say they’ll faint from how pink it is :P

It really isn’t that pink. There is a line that needs to be drawn lol 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

The whole interior is pink lool. That’s too pink :o

The whole interior isn’t! :ButtercupLaugh:

2 minutes ago, AJ2489 said:

I have to say @Lucky Bolt  I've always been jealous of your truck! I'd love to own one but they're not exactly common in my neck of the woods XD

Thank you hehe I do get a ton of compliments on it and I’m honestly surprised lol. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

The whole interior isn’t! :ButtercupLaugh:

Thank you hehe I do get a ton of compliments on it and I’m honestly surprised lol. 

Fine then. 99% of the interior is pink. 

Matt is cool lol ^_^, it’s just his owner that’s a bit .../...

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

Just now, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Fine then. 99% of the interior is pink. 

Matt is cool lol ^_^, it’s just his owner that me a bit .../...

A what 

• Brohoof 1

The closest thing to a truck I’ve driven was my old Jeep Cherokee Sport, and that’s technically an SUV. It was really pretty (solar yellow and beautiful to look at) but I’m better suited to something less rugged.

• Brohoof 3