Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like dragons?

Icy Wonderbolt

Probably my favorite legendary creature along with the phoenix.

They're often the most powerful creature in many fictions, and they look mighty and majestic.

Also there are different types of dragon: ice dragon, fire dragon etc. and the little ones are cute.

Edited by Blobulle

Hell yeah I like dragons!

They're like the sickest beast that has ever walked this (fictional) earth!

If dragons had a youtube channel... I would like, comment and subscribe! :P

Yeeeeeeeah...

I love Dragons, I'd love to cuddle a dragon.

HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

Holy shit, just look at that 2 year gap.

Edited by Durandal
  • Brohoof 3

I like Wyverns not dragons, what's the difference?

The wyvern has often been confused with the dragon, due to the similarities between them and due to the wyvern being a lesser-known mythical creature. In the middle ages, no clear distinction was made between the two. Since the sixteenth century, in English, Scottish, and Irish heraldry, the key distinction has been that a wyvern has two legs, whereas a dragon has four; however, this distinction is not generally observed in the heraldry of other European countries, where two-legged dragons are entirely acceptable.

In the fantasy genre, the wyvern is usually considered to have two legs, whereas the dragon may have either four or none. The wyvern is regarded, moreover, as the distant, lesser cousin to the dragon, similar to a dog being the distant cousin to the wolf. Wyverns tend to be smaller, weaker, not as intelligent, and ultimately inferior to the much more ferocious and powerful dragon. While a dragon almost always has the ability to breathe fire (though other types of breath such as lightning have been seen as well), a wyvern will usually be unable to breathe fire.

Viverna.jpg

Wyverns are dragon's disabled cousins. They are nowhere near as good.

The wyvern has often been confused with the dragon, due to the similarities between them and due to the wyvern being a lesser-known mythical creature. In the middle ages, no clear distinction was made between the two. Since the sixteenth century, in English, Scottish, and Irish heraldry, the key distinction has been that a wyvern has two legs, whereas a dragon has four; however, this distinction is not generally observed in the heraldry of other European countries, where two-legged dragons are entirely acceptable.

3498469276_f0bb7f60a3.jpg

Edited by SunsetMaster

I am well aware of this, mthology is one of my many areas of expertise.

• Brohoof 1

Large, powerful, flying reptiles that can breathe fire? Who wouldn't think that's cool? Then again, that just means I like western ones over the eastern ones.

The Yu-Gi-Oh! card game has a lot of my favorite dragon art.

Dragons are intriguingly cool creatures. Though there are specific dragons (or just one) by name that I do not like for various reasons.

I'm not talking about Spike though, he's my favourite non-Pony of the series (as I've clearly stated on my profile). :)

Edited by Jonny Music

• 8 months later...