Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like dragons?

Icy Wonderbolt

I happen to love dragons in a way that isn't obsiseve or untented to. They just look cool and breath fire and ice and stuff like that. I decided to become a brony because the show had dragons. So i'll leave this up to you, do you like dragons?

post-12841-0-21262400-1362968149.jpg

• Brohoof 10

In terms of a majestic creature, yes, dragons are awesome, but I don't love them. Accept for in the case of Eragon (The Inheritance cycle), it was basically impossible not too in that book.

Yeah they're pretty awesome I have to say, they look sweet, and breath fire(And sometimes other elements) they are totally epic looking beasts and I'll proably have to say they're my favorite mythical creatures, just because they look so freaking awesome :D.

So yeah I like dragons :D.

I think they are pretty cool, however I wouldn't bring myself to say I "love" them. They ate really cool, but I'm pretty sure that they aren't my favorite animal. :/

• Brohoof 1

Dragons are great mythological creatures, infact they are my favorite non-greek mythic creatures.

I personaly preffer the western dragons over the eastern ones because wings are awsome.

My favorites are the ones with unusual powers like breathing acid or other cool stuff.

Edited by Cowl

Do I like dragons? What do you think? HECK YES!

mostly western Dragons, but the mythology of them has always attracted me. I am also a member of a certain forum dedicated to the fellas. 

I love dragons in games/shows. Without dragons there is no Spike! Without Spike there is no Sparity! </3

I do like Spyro as well, he's a pretty feisty dragon.

I'm not the type to collect dragon figures or wear dragon shirts though. There is a certain line I don't cross. ;)

• Brohoof 2

UGH GOSH I HATE DRAGONS. USELESS REPTILES, they are.

lolwut, is this a rhetorical question? who actually goes out of their way to dislike dragons?img-1259863-1-904242_1324200479057_full.

Toothless is best Dragon.

Edited by crazitaco

Dragons?

Did someone say... Dragons?

I believe, to a degree, I am obsessed with dragons, especially these sorts:

post-3285-0-17569500-1362971443_thumb.jpg

^^ Dat flank :lol::blush:

post-3285-0-46194200-1362971454_thumb.jpg

There is a really good book series I am reading that involves dragons and Napoleon and the Napoleonic Wars. It's called the Temeraire series.

Edited by Nightfall

UGH GOSH I HATE DRAGONS. USELESS REPTILES, they are.

lolwut, is this a rhetorical question? who actually goes out of their way to dislike dragons? biggrin.png

img-1259863-1--Toothless-toothless-the-d

Toothless is best Dragon.

Tootheless is cool.. buuuuut.

Spyro is best dragon.

img-1259884-2-73051-spyro-the-dragon-spy

I mean, he is just so awesome. And he fiestily take out all of those Gnorcs and Rhinocs like nothing! Not to mention he takes the EXACT SAME DAMAGE from bullets and grenades, as he does bananas and being B**** slapped.

Edited by Secret Person
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I do like dragons. Breathing fire, living in huge caves, and flying around with huge wings, with huge tails. I don't like them, but they are awesome.

Tootheless is cool.. buuuuut.

Spyro is best dragon.

img-1259927-1-73051-spyro-the-dragon-spy

I mean, he is just so awesome. And he fiestily take out all of those Gnorcs and Rhinocs like nothing! Not to mention he takes the EXACT SAME DAMAGE from bullets and grenades, as he doues bananas and bieng B**** slapped.

Spyro used to be pretty awesome. but i ain't gonna lie, new spyro is darn ugly.

img-1259927-2-Spyro-Skylanders-spyro-the

(i mean seriously, what happened to that adorable but heroic little dragon that we used to know? he looks like someone stuck him in a blender and tried to rebuild him.)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I was a dragon in dreams occasionally before I was a pegasus in dreams, long before MLPFIM even existed.  Dragon flight is very different from pegasus flight actually.

Dragons're cool. I always enjoy them in stories when they aren't just straight up all inherently evil. You ever read the Dragon Knight series by Gordon R Dickson? The first one in the series, The Dragon and the George, is a classic. It was what the old WB animated movie Flight of Dragons was based on (loosely. It was also based on a book called "Flight of Dragons," but it took most its plot from The Dragon and the George.) Also there was this series of books called Krystonia, that heavily featured dragons. There were also these little statuettes based on that series. And then there was this other series by Robin Bailey, I forget what those books were called. But the dragons in those books were pretty cool too. Books books BOOKS. Oh yeah, Tooth and Claw! A romance novel featuring DRAGONS. Also read The Truth About Dragons. If you can find a copy of it.

• Brohoof 1

Sean Connery dragon is best dragon!

600full-dragonheart-screenshot.jpg

"I AHM THE LASHT ONE!"

I should indulge myself in more dragon-related stuff. I think they're pretty awesome of what I have seen though.

• Brohoof 6

Did someone say...

tumblr_mfil53DBCT1rsyxmfo1_500.gif

...dragons?

Seriously, though, they're pretty swell, be them western hoarders or eastern serpents. They're one of my top lucid dream shapeshifting goals, actually.

On a slightly more pony-related note, I really hope we see an adult Spike at some point.  No, the greed-induced Hulk rage doesn't count.  Neither does Twilight's severe overcompensation for hatching his egg.

• Brohoof 1

I am very greatly angered at the fact that I typed out an entire reply and the website went offline when I posted it.

Anyway, I used to have a huge obsession with dragons myself. I have a few drawings of them in my backpack, one of which I have uploaded to DA.

dragon_by_cptcakeface-d5kxauq.jpg

The other two were an unfinished dragon head and a wyvern.

Also:

Falkor+vs+Ygramul_5.jpg

Falkor is best dragon, hands down.

I LOVE Dragons....

they just have this mystical feel to them that makes me always want to meet one, even if they aren't technically real.

They are wise,brave,strong and have strong hearts.

I ALWAYS hesitate to kill dragons in games, just due to the fact that I have always loved them.

Spyro is easily one of my favourite dragons due to his personality being similar to Rainbow Dash, just a little more on the selfless side.

Dragons are beautiful, fascinating creatures. They're a common aspect of fantasy novels, which is my favorite genre of literature. In fact, it is my favorite genre of everything in the media. My favorite movies all involve fantasy in some form. 

I also love stories that involve dragons. It's awesome that there's dragons in MLP, too.

I used to be a huge dragon fan. I still like them, just not to the extreme I used to. I had this wish of going on an expedition to discover dragons. Never came to fruition, obv.

• Brohoof 1

I used to be a huge dragon fan. I still like them, just not to the extreme I used to. I had this wish of going on an expedition to discover dragons. Never came to fruition, obv.

That reminds me of these books about dragons I saw at book fairs way back in like 2nd or 3rd grade that just fascinated me. It inspired me to go on a quest to discover dragons. I never really got around to doing that, though. The same goes for other interesting plans I came up with back then, such as wanting to make a time machine out of a watch and wanting to build my very own power ranger suit. 

That reminds me of these books about dragons I saw at book fairs way back in like 2nd or 3rd grade that just fascinated me. It inspired me to go on a quest to discover dragons. I never really got around to doing that, though. The same goes for other interesting plans I came up with back then, such as wanting to make a time machine out of a watch and wanting to build my very own power ranger suit. 

They wouldn't happen to be the Dragonology series, would they? Those books were the reason for my obsession. Loved those books.