Since our school started selling Smoothies

And my personal favorite of the three

Is a nice good Milkshake

Even though I'm on a dairy free diet

And I shouldn't drink that many of them

Whenever I'm offered one

I'll never double think

• Brohoof 1

They are all great but I would have to say milkshakes, they are good by themselves and they really go great with a burger and fries.

Milkshake and smoothies are both wonderful (chocolate and strawberry, respectively), but if I were pressed to choose one of the two I'd probably go with milkshakes.

Something to try, if you're of suitable age: vanilla milkshake with a shot of Kahlua. I don't drink hardly at all, but the Kahlua gives the milkshake some nice undertones. 

• Brohoof 2

i used to work a gas station where we got free slushies, and on a hot day they just quenched the thirst so good!, but having a fruit smoothie after a workout or while just relaxing is also awesome, and i cant think of a bad time for a chocolate milkshake. i just cant decide on a better one out of the three!

It's really hard to decide out of three because, all three of them quench your thirst on a hot summer's day. In my opinion, I would have to say milkshakes. I like all types of milkshakes whether it is chocolate, strawberry, banana, or cookies and cream.

But we can never doubt a smoothie or slushie with their delicious fruity enticing flavor, that just shows you pulled off a hard day's work. A special delicious treat of a job well done. But, milkshakes cross the checkered flag.

Smoothies, they're more healthy overall, and they taste real good :D. Plus they come in all kinds of different flavors :D.

Milkshakes my 2nd favorite because icecream :D.

I never really drink slushies much to be honest.

I like milkshakes. I would make an inappropriate joke here, but there are likely to be children present. If ya know what I mean. Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink, he says knowingly! Anyhow, I like the chocolate shakes. Also, the oreo shakes. I used to get the oreo shake every time my friends and I went into Denny's, to the point that when I did not get said shake, my friend questioned me about it, and I responded by dramatically gesturing my hand upward and saying nothing. Thus my royal decree where I say nothing was born.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing like a slushie on a hot summer's day. It's a great way to cool off after I work up a big sweat at my summer job!

I also really like those Tim Horton Frozen Lemonades which are fairly similar and just as delicious. ^_^

Edited by Celtore

I like all of them. Smoothies, Milkshake, and Slushie pretty much do the same thing in my mind. (Not counting different and unique flavors)

And that, is Quenching mah thirst. :D

Well if the boys aren't in the yard stealing them all, I prefer to have a milkshake. Followed by a mix-flavored slushie, since I don't like one plain flavor. Smoothies though, eh, I just haven't found one that I thought was good.

Depends. If it's just a regular plain old milkshake, I prefer slushies. However, if it's a cookies and cream milkshake, I prefer milkshakes.

I don't really like smoothies if they have just tons of fruit in them. Mango Pineapple smoothies I actually happen to really like.

Milkshakes. Mostly just because of the taste and texture; I usually go with a chocolate milkshake. I don't like smoothies or slushies for the most part.

Yep, no health considerations for this one.

MILK SHAKES BABY!

cutie_mark_crusaders_by_matthewrosser12-

The others are good, but just not as good as a milkshake. I like peanut butter milkshakes the best. I am guilty of getting a frozen coke every time I go into a Target though..

• Brohoof 3

Slushies are my jam! I have at least 2 a week. They are so delicious and amazingly cold. Yeah I don't get brain freezes. What now. But is that bad? img-1263213-1-biggrin.png

For anypony who gets brain freezes, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and breath in and out through your nose. The reason people get them is the palate gets super chilled by the air moving across it. When you add in both the thickness and warmth of your tongue, it will warm that area up enough to where it will no longer be painful.

Edited by thenext

Milkshakes by far, and especially chocolate ones. Scootaloo has the right idea in the pic above. :P

After that, I like slushies. Smoothies are alright, but I could live without them.

My vote is smoothies because they're sweet on their own and are a lot better for you than the others. I do really like milkshakes, but slushies just cut my mouth with the ice. :(

No Malt option?

WHAT IS THIS WITCHERY?????

Anyways, I voted Milkshake, Slushie is kinda tied with Smoothie, somewhat, but over the two I'd go with Slushie :V

• Brohoof 1

There should also be a "float" option, because that's not really any of the other 3.

Also, egg cream.  Please tell me someone else here knows what I'm talking about. (in case you don't: no, it doesn't have eggs in it.)

• Brohoof 1