Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC drawing requests!

Rainbow Recon

Hi! I have drawn ponies, and I think they suck, so I decided to make this for practice! Please post any of your OC and I'll draw it! I'll try to have them done in five minutes or so, and upload them then! Anywho, thanks! :)

Can you draw a picture of my OC Fire Jade with Rainbow Dash!

1 more thing can you um.. draw a rose in Fire's mouth and a baseball cap on both of them saying (#1) on dash's hat and (#2) on Fire's hat!

Thanks and brohoof /)

post-13168-0-90388000-1363302987_thumb.png

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi

Could you draw my OC Fireball Rush and Rainbow Dash please? Back-to-back, wearing shades. ooh, and a big banner above our heads saying 'SWAG' 

>:-D

Reference:

post-9830-0-63571600-1362930669_thumb.png
Edited by Fireball Rush

I would like for you to draw my OC Misty Leaves. You can find a link to her page down there in my signature. Good luck, and I hope this practice helps you improve.

This was hard at first, and right now I only have derpingtons and (I'm so sorry I forgot while makin this! sad.png )

Here they are, and trust me , NOT EASY! smile.png

Wow, looks really good! This is the first time I've actually had my OC drawn by somepony (I think) and I really like it! Thank you :D!

(edited)

Please give me about twenty minutes, I can't get on for now, and also, I WILL get them done tonight, it's just not now, so please hold off if you want one drawn please!

Edited by Rainbow Recon

This was hard at first, and right now I only have derpingtons and (I'm so sorry I forgot while makin this! sad.png )

Here they are, and trust me , NOT EASY! smile.png

Dude this looks really good! I have no idea why you said you were bad, but this is not bad and I've seen bad! Really great!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Can you pls draw my OC? I think the attached picture (my avatar. Forgot to out it in!) will be just fine! If not, use my signature! Don't forget the master sword cutie mark!

Edited by Bearsie

I can only assume that my drawing was the first one of the last post you made. You did a good job!

Here's some advice, though. DRAW LARGER PICTURES

You can put much more detail into larger pictures. By judging the size of the lines on the paper, these pictures are about the size of a paperclip.

Just some advice...

Edited by Cobalt Flytrap

Guys I just have to say I can't do full paper things, nobody in my family knows about me, and it's already hard to hide my drawings!

Okay, so I just had enough time to do this, and I've decided to draw at least one fanmade one or princess, I have no idea though. This pic is one of my best, but not the best. Sorry about the blank flank, but I didn't see what you wanted there. If you posted it, then I might not have understood it correctly. Here it is, though!

post-12807-0-29592000-1363318138_thumb.jpg

Guys I just have to say I can't do full paper things, nobody in my family knows about me, and it's already hard to hide my drawings!Okay, so I just had enough time to do this, and I've decided to draw at least one fanmade one or princess, I have no idea though. This pic is one of my best, but not the best. Sorry about the blank flank, but I didn't see what you wanted there. If you posted it, then I might not have understood it correctly. Here it is, though!

Wow, ia that me? That's actually a really good drawing of my OC! I would have posted my cutie mark, but I was on my Ipad! One gold star for you!

Score: 8/10

Edited by Bearsie

Hm....... I WAS thinking of a picture for you to draw that I have been asking EVERYPONY! But, you only draw OCs!

what is it? I dont only do oc... And plus oc- picture- it doesnt matter!!! Now, it does say ''oc drawing requests," but not litterally!!