Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Female Voice Actress.... (We actually don't need anymore :P)

AnonyPoni

I would do it, but then I saw 'needed to do a Rarity voice' and ruled myself out. Although I might give it a shot, since I have a British accent and might be able to stretch my voice feminine enough. Plus, ever since I tried out the rarity hypnotism induction thingy, I've been a whole lot more girly than ever....

• Brohoof 1

I would do it, but then I saw 'needed to do a Rarity voice' and ruled myself out. Although I might give it a shot, since I have a British accent and might be able to stretch my voice feminine enough. Plus, ever since I tried out the rarity hypnotism induction thingy, I've been a whole lot more girly than ever....

Please, please Give it a shot :) (I'd probably like your audition because of your accent :P

Hmm, Give Rarity a shot. However, I'm getting an idea. Try another background pony you'd think you'd sound like (Octavia! :D  My favourite) or something. 

Good luck

Okay smile.png

Yeah, I get on here as much as I can but I dont have a computer at my house. (I have one at my dads house but I cant be on all the time) And well, I just dont post status updates, dont really have anything TOO interesting to say so I dont really see the point lol

I will definitely give it a try, because I'd really like to help and it sounds fun besides. I apologize if I don't end up fitting the bill, but I'll do my best. img-1295884-1-tongue.png

PS That goes for anypony who wants to try. Just try Rarity, then try some other pony you think you'd sound like

• Brohoof 1

^^

There yah go.
Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't working :P

trying to take up characters because I dont know what to write he he :P:D

Um, Could you try again with the link? It didn't work sad.png try it again and I'll check it out

And I see rarity smile.png Yay! I need a rarity voice mostly. 

^^

There yah go.

Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't working tongue.png

trying to take up characters because I dont know what to write he he tongue.pngbiggrin.png

O..o wow, you did all those voices amazingly! however, I think your rarity may need a slight bit work (though it was still amazing :P

I might be able to try. Is there any deadline? I dont have a good computer to do it on but we might get one this week. I dont have a very good Rarity voice but eh, might as well try.

Oh my gosh I'd really love to try, Rarity to me is one of the easiest voices ever!-but I'm just far too shy.... Maybe I'll think about it... But it has to be when I'm home alone or just upstairs by myself because I really don't want anyone hearing me. sad.png that's my problem, I really wanna be a VA as well... At one got any advice for me? I was thinking me and my sister should just spontaneously make our own recording session, but I just don't have the nerve.. :'(

^^

There yah go.

Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't working tongue.png

trying to take up characters because I dont know what to write he he tongue.pngbiggrin.png

I will definitely give it a try, because I'd really like to help and it sounds fun besides. I apologize if I don't end up fitting the bill, but I'll do my best. img-1295884-1-tongue.png

Ok, so i've thought a bit about this project and think I have an idea :) Though I'm not sure how well it's going to work out. I'll also edit the OP in case anypony else may be interested :P

What I'm thinking is a bit of a skit, with the voices of the ponies. I'll write something up (I apparently fancy myself as a writer) and show it to you all if you want. 

Basically, from what I can see so far, we of course need a Rarity. However, I think we also need a Minuette (Colgate. For the purposes of this, she'll need to be called Minuette), Octavia, Pinkie, and my friends OC (Scarlet Scibe, who is a girl, so that shouldn't be much of a problem for you girls). If you want to add somepony to the skit, just say so :P

And you may do multiple voices.

I'm going to put a list and what I need for each pony's voice to sound like in the OP. You may audition as you see fit :P (This is going to be hard, since this needs to be done by the end of April....)

PLEASE PLEASE SEND SOMETHING IN. I'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU.

Thanks... see the OP for any additional info.

OH, and Tawnyv, right now i'll keep you in mind for all the ponies you did :P though I still am curious to hear ScootaDash's Rarity, since she said she could do it really well...

Thank you 

Haha thankyou :) I would have to say that Rarity is my worse voice ^-^ definitely needs improvement! But keep me in mind for the other ponies! Thankyou so much! :D

• Brohoof 1

OH, and Tawnyv, right now i'll keep you in mind for all the ponies you did :P though I still am curious to hear ScootaDash's Rarity, since she said she could do it really well...

Thank you 

Good news, me and my cousin agreed to our own recording session and we've already started practising and recording a few. Rarity is a definite for me, and we've got a few others. I discovered I am actually quite good at Scootaloo and Celestia! I'm a lot more confident with someone else doing it with me with as much enthusiasm to voice act as me :) we plan to finish up recordings today.

• Brohoof 2

I'll audition singing Art of the Dress for rarity, and The Smile Song for Pinkie. 

I'll also make up some lines for them. Maybe I'll do them one telling the other to speak louder, like 'Rainbow Dasha nd Fluttershy's chant' XD

• Brohoof 1

Thats great! I look forward to hearing all your voices

Oh, and I guess I should throw this out as well, since you all are girls....

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54072-cutest-girl-brony-contest/

It's a contest to see who's the cutest pegasister on the forums. It's just a fun, silly competition Sparity organized. It's not to be judgmental of any pony, it's just for fun (and it's there to raise awarness of the fact there ARE girls on the forum)

Just showing you guys. You can enter if you want or not :P 

anyway, I'll write of the ACTUAL script for the birthday project soon. Hopefully I can get something out by tuesday or something.

I might be able to do a pinkie pie or applejack...I'm better at aj thougm inam not sure which ro audition for

Great! I'd be a bit interested in hearing applejack. Maybe we could use her...

Thats great! I look forward to hearing all your voices

Oh, and I guess I should throw this out as well, since you all are girls....

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54072-cutest-girl-brony-contest/

It's a contest to see who's the cutest pegasister on the forums. It's just a fun, silly competition Sparity organized. It's not to be judgmental of any pony, it's just for fun (and it's there to raise awarness of the fact there ARE girls on the forum)

Just showing you guys. You can enter if you want or not tongue.png

anyway, I'll write of the ACTUAL script for the birthday project soon. Hopefully I can get something out by tuesday or something.

Great! I'd be a bit interested in hearing applejack. Maybe we could use her...

Alright, but do you have any recommendations on what I should say? I honestly have no clue what to say for this audition. Thanks!

I will have a go at this once I have done with Easter :3 but I will, I am great with voices so I will try, I will send it to you as soon as possible. 

• Brohoof 1

Ok, here is my audition. I decided to do AJ's trademark, thanks for letting me participate!

Though if you have any suggestions on anything I could use it.

It won't let me upload it, a little help?

Please? @@AnonyPoni, I honestly have no idea how to do this. Or at least I thought I did. Like Derpular, it said 'you are not admitted to upload this type of file'

To be honest, I can have a go at all of these. I've never done a voice act before, but I'm auditioning for someone else's as well, and to be honest, I don't think I'm too bad. If all of these are still free, I will have a go at them all. Do you prefer email, YouTube or what?

Thanks for reading ;-)

~MojoDash

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, here is my audition. I decided to do AJ's trademark, thanks for letting me participate!

Though if you have any suggestions on anything I could use it.

It won't let me upload it, a little help?

Please? @@AnonyPoni, I honestly have no idea how to do this. Or at least I thought I did. Like Derpular, it said 'you are not admitted to upload this type of file'

@@MojoDash

To be honest, I can have a go at all of these. I've never done a voice act before, but I'm auditioning for someone else's as well, and to be honest, I don't think I'm too bad. If all of these are still free, I will have a go at them all. Do you prefer email, YouTube or what?

Thanks for reading ;-)

~MojoDash

Use this website

ge.tt

^^that's a URL

And would somepony like to do Minuette? You can do her voice anyway you really want tongue.png You can just talk normally if you want tongue.png

(I really need her voice as well)

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

can I have your email please? Not to be creepy..img-1323915-1-ph34r.png .just to send you the link. Please? It won't work otherwise. Thanks a lot. This has helped...

@@AnonyPoni,

Sure

aliah.lc@gmail.com 

Though you can just post the link in a post. I dont mind either way tongue.png Though, I'll still post a link on the forums so others can hear it...

http://ge.tt  <---- i still recommend you use this though :P

Edited by AnonyPoni

@@MojoDash,  To be honest, I can have a go at all of these. I've never done a voice act before, but I'm auditioning for someone else's as well, and to be honest, I don't think I'm too bad. If all of these are still free, I will have a go at them all. Do you prefer email, YouTube or what?

Thanks for reading ;-)

~MojoDash  Use this website ge.tt ^^that's a URL   And would somepony like to do Minuette? You can do her voice anyway you really want img-1323789-1-tongue.png You can just talk normally if you want img-1323789-2-tongue.png(I really need her voice as well)

Okay I'll have a go, in looking forward to it!! ;-)

(I don't need to ask this.... But because we have to do more than 100 or whatever characters, Ill ask and then just find out myself... Will it work using an iPad? :P )

Okay I'll have a go, in looking forward to it!! ;-)

(I don't need to ask this.... But because we have to do more than 100 or whatever characters, Ill ask and then just find out myself... Will it work using an iPad? tongue.png )

yay

(Sure, The Ipad's speaker is ok. I dont need studio quality stuff here, but as long as it sounds ok, then It should be fine)

http://www.ge.tt/69HMlfc/v/0?c

think this is the voice thingie...

ignore my email

please it it pointless to look at @@AnonyPoni, so here it is...I think. Tell me if it is not. Please.

Haha, While you sound pretty much exactly like AJ, I'm gonna need a bit more to go on.... :P 

perhaps this? 

"Dear Princess Celestia. I wanted to share my thoughts with you..... I didn't learn anythin'! Ha! I was right all along! If you take your time to do things the right way, your work will speak for itself. Sure I could tell you I learned something about how my friends are always there to help me, and I can count on them no matter what, but truth is, I knew that already too."

I can record using the iPad, (it has a very good mic!) but how can I upload it? :P I just have really slow laptop and can't be bothered to go on it, but if that's what it takes, I'll do anything! Haha :D

I can record using the iPad, (it has a very good mic!) but how can I upload it? tongue.png I just have really slow laptop and can't be bothered to go on it, but if that's what it takes, I'll do anything! Haha biggrin.png

well, I suppose you could send it to me with an email (my email's somewhere in this thread) or you could use http://ge.tt on your ipad :P

Honestly, i dont know how it works in ios :P it may be necessary to  use that old computer...

(OH OH! If you have an old bad computer, Linux can make it better :P)

Ooh you've added Octavia! I can do her, since I can do her in a British accent.

And singing.... Singing.... Bring it on! I'll maybe sing a few parts of songs. :D

well, I suppose you could send it to me with an email (my email's somewhere in this thread) or you could use http://ge.tt on your ipad :P

Honestly, i dont know how it works in ios :P it may be necessary to  use that old computer...

(OH OH! If you have an old bad computer, Linux can make it better :P)

Could I email mine to you? I've been through an awful lot of trouble this afternoon just to upload a few voices. Can you PM me you email address?

• Brohoof 1