Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking drawing requests

MuLeKsI

(edited)

WHOA.

Style 3 for me, please! Could you do Red Alert, OC No. 2 in my signature? Any pose you want, but try to fit his personality into it. For me. Pwease?

Edited by baman

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know in advance, I'd like you to draw Mousse Moose however you want. Whichever pose, style, etc. you feel you could express your art through the best. If you could do that, that would be awesome.

Hey, your artwork and style really is awesome, may i drop a request here. could you draw my OC's Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? She is the naughty and quirky one, while Nightraxx is the seriously and more silent one. They both ad DJ's. You can choose the posing how you feel would be befitting for them. ^^

Here are some ref pics :

NightraxxStand.pngRhythmSexy-1.pngRhythmStand.png

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed drawing it. ^^

Gah, totally forgot about thisohmy.png .

Thank you so very much, it looks amazing, if there's anything I can do in return,please tell. (artthread is in my signature, to give you some examples).

Hmm. I know you've already drawn something for me, but I was wondering if you could give a shot at drawing a full-body picture this time. Pretty please? :3 I have a few references you could use if it helps:

Most of those show off her snake parts in some way, it shouldn't be too hard for a man of your talent. img-1400234-1-wink.png

Here we go ! biggrin.png

It seems that I have gotten a bit better since the last time you requested from me, I think that this one turned out pretty well. :3

I hope you like it ^^

post-8626-0-14216200-1368372885_thumb.png

If you could draw Mousse Moose, that would be awesome. I'm collecting art of myself from as many people as I can. There is a surprising lack of art of MM.

Here you go Mousse. Sorry it took a while to finish it, I was a bit busy a while ago.

Anyways, here is Mousse Moose, I hope you like it. biggrin.png

post-8626-0-26550300-1368386489_thumb.png

(edited)

Here we go ! img-1457577-7-biggrin.png

It seems that I have gotten a bit better since the last time you requested from me, I think that this one turned out pretty well. :3

I hope you like it ^^

attachicon.gifKaynah.png

Oh yes! I love it actually! Excellent! I knew you could do it. wink.png

From what the bold text says, yeah, it did turn out pretty well. Thanks a bunch! :3

Edited by Chigens and Kay

Here you go Mousse. Sorry it took a while to finish it, I was a bit busy a while ago.

Anyways, here is Mousse Moose, I hope you like it. :D

attachicon.gifMousse Moose.png

Me gusta. Thank you for this, it turned out well in my opinion. I don't mind that it took a while, it's pretty awesome so it's perfectly excusable.

Could you please do a drawing of my ponysona with Soarin' in the way you did the first two pics? 

Here is a reference picture:

Cutie mark: a flaming comet (red comet with a red-orange-yellow gradient for the tail)
Thanks!

Here we go! 

Sorry it took a bit, I accidentally deleted the file and completely lost all of my progress on Soarin.

The plus side is that Soarin looks a lot better now, I think.

Anyways, here you go. I hope you like it.

post-8626-0-97794100-1368713747_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

WHOA.

Style 3 for me, please! Could you do Red Alert, OC No. 2 in my signature? Any pose you want, but try to fit his personality into it. For me. Pwease?

Sorry it took so long. Here is your OC Red Alert made using style 3. 

It is a pretty experimental style, so I hope you like how it turned out.

I made two versions of it:

A avatar kind of thingie:

post-8626-0-70979900-1369509974_thumb.png

And a full body pic:

post-8626-0-25156800-1369510010_thumb.png

Hey!

It's been awhile since we have last spoke. I loved the last pic you did and I think it's time for another.

My New Oc Serenity is going pretty well. Could you do me of her in the air diving down. Not straight down but diagonally to the right. The link is on my signature

Thanks! Your work is awesome!

-RN

(Also her eyes are red. I forgot to put that in her thread)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, your artwork and style really is awesome, may i drop a request here. could you draw my OC's Nightraxx and Roaring Rhythm? She is the naughty and quirky one, while Nightraxx is the seriously and more silent one. They both ad DJ's. You can choose the posing how you feel would be befitting for them. ^^

Here are some ref pics :

img-1447368-1-NightraxxStand.pngimg-1447368-2-RhythmSexy-1.pngimg-1447368-3-RhythmStand.png

Hey, sorry it took so long (I was busy, sick and other fun stuff for a while) but here we go, finally.

I made Roaring Rhythm some time ago, so I was using my normal style:

post-8626-0-54903300-1371500439_thumb.png

And I finally got to make Nightraxx today. I used my new style, so I hope you like it. x3

post-8626-0-94717800-1371500494_thumb.png

Hey, sorry it took so long (I was busy, sick and other fun stuff for a while) but here we go, finally.

I made Roaring Rhythm some time ago, so I was using my normal style:

attachicon.gifRoaring Rhytm.png

And I finally got to make Nightraxx today. I used my new style, so I hope you like it. x3

attachicon.gifNightraxx.png

They both turned out very awesome! Both your styles are good. You a good job on their cutie marks as well.

Thank you very much for this and keep up the good work.

Can you please to my OC Stardust? I really love your art style and would love her to be done by you.

post-15259-0-06377300-1370103935.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg

Thank you so much for putting up this request thread

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

It's been awhile since we have last spoke. I loved the last pic you did and I think it's time for another.

My New Oc Serenity is going pretty well. Could you do me of her in the air diving down. Not straight down but diagonally to the right. The link is on my signature

Thanks! Your work is awesome!

-RN

(Also her eyes are red. I forgot to put that in her thread)

Hey!

Finished your request finally. (Sorry it took like, forever.)

Anyways, I put a lot of work into it, I hope it was worth the wait. biggrin.png

post-8626-0-59107200-1373165516_thumb.png

Can you please to my OC Stardust? I really love your art style and would love her to be done by you.

Thank you so much for putting up this request thread

Done! I Finally got to finish your request. x3

Took some time, but I think it turned out really well.

I hope you like it. biggrin.png

post-8626-0-81808100-1373165734_thumb.png

Hello there MuLeKsI! I was wondering if I could get you to try a shot at drawing my OC pony Alert Player?

VXiPdMS.png

I think it'd be cool to see a different take on him than the one that an artist drew for me here, plus I could use some cool art of him. Thanks in advance! :)

Do you think you could do Russia from Hetalia: Axis Powers as a pony? He's my favorite character from the show. I'd always wondered what he'd look like ponified.

thanks so much for drawing Stardust for me... But you did some things slightly wrong and I did do some adjustments to make her look right, if you want I can put up what I did with the adjustments but I do love what you've done with her, thank you

Hello there MuLeKsI! I was wondering if I could get you to try a shot at drawing my OC pony Alert Player?

img-1628149-1-VXiPdMS.png

I think it'd be cool to see a different take on him than the one that an artist drew for me here, plus I could use some cool art of him. Thanks in advance! :)

Hey!

I finished drawing your request of your Pony OC Alert Player.  :D

I think it turned out ok.

Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.

post-8626-0-31460400-1373514636_thumb.png

(edited)

Huh, looks pretty cool dude!

If you don't mind, I guess I can take a request.

My OC is in the description, give him a smile like he is.

PS: Style 1 please, forgot to mention. XD

Thank you!

Reference:

img-1641508-1-cool_swift_star_by_dxsilve

Edited by DXSilverX

(edited)

Ooo I would like to give you a go if you don't mind. Could you draw my Oc, Meizuno? The Image will be posted down below! I wish the best of luck to you!

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Style 1 please!

img-1641594-1-0eb759212ed6a970afaff873e1

Edited by ~Lunia~

(edited)

Do you think you could do Russia from Hetalia: Axis Powers as a pony? He's my favorite character from the show. I'd always wondered what he'd look like ponified.

Hey!

I finished your request.

I have never really watched Hetalia, so I hope I got the details done atleast somewhat show correctly. xD

Anyways, here it is:

post-8626-0-68972100-1373520389_thumb.png

Huh, looks pretty cool dude!

If you don't mind, I guess I can take a request.

My OC is in the description, give him a smile like he is.

PS: Style 1 please, forgot to mention. XD

Thank you!

Hello!

I finished your request. I decided to try a pose from front.

Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.

post-8626-0-43047500-1373526861_thumb.png

thanks so much for drawing Stardust for me... But you did some things slightly wrong and I did do some adjustments to make her look right, if you want I can put up what I did with the adjustments but I do love what you've done with her, thank you

Hey!

You are welcome and I am glad you like it, even if I did mess it up a bit.

Edited by MuLeKsI

Hey!

I finished your request.

I have never really watched Hetalia, so I hope I got the details done atleast somewhat show correctly. xD

Anyways, here it is:

attachicon.gifHetalia Russia Ponyfied.png

Hello!

I finished your request. I decided to try a pose from front.

Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.

attachicon.gifSwift Star.png

Hey!

You are welcome and I am glad you like it, even if I did mess it up a bit.

It looks amazing as I expected, probably even more!

Great work man, I really love it!

That is the right pose that mainly defines who he is, and you perfected it!

Thank you and you have my bidding good buddy!

Draw my OC a link below just for you.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/click-rainbow-factory-worker-r3733 Don't stress if you can't make him exactly as he looks, maybe do me a favor and make him look more like he works in the Rainbow Factory, you know give him some blood on the vest. 

Hey!

I finished your request. Sorry it took some time, I decided to try out a new style, so it took a while to get used to it.

Anyways, I think it turned out pretty awesome. (If you don't think so, just PM me and I'll make you another one since I used an experimental style)

Here it is, hope you like it

post-8626-0-63180700-1373809995_thumb.png

Hey do you think you can draw my OC? I know you are extremely busy with all these people asking for requests, but I figured maybe you can do me that favor. I want him in the first style so please let me know if you can do it :) His page is in the signature, theres two refference pics there.