Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Season 4 Villian?!

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and brohoof to you all /)

Most have you have probably heard of this new masked pony called Sunset Shimmer correct? 

If not here is a picture: 

post-13325-0-91533500-1362793026.jpeg

On the back of her box, it says she was one of Celestia's former students: post-13325-0-98853000-1364102983.jpg

Maybe, just maybe she could be the season 4 villain! Like, she was suppose to be the Alicorn but she missed up and caused something huge to happen, and Celestia had to find a new student! So, to get her revenge she kidnaps all Twilight's friends and forces her to give up her wings to her. But you know the good guy always wins.

What do you guys think? Good or bad idea? 

EDIT: Wrote this as a fan fiction: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/92907/revenge-of-a-fallen-student

Let me know in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 11

Hello and brohoof to you all /)

Most have you have probably heard of this new masked pony called Sunset Shimmer correct? 

If not here is a picture: 

On the back of her box, it says she was one of Celestia's former students: attachicon.gif1.jpg

Maybe, just maybe she could be the season 4 villain! Like, she was suppose to be the Alicorn but she missed up and caused something huge to happen, and Celestia had to find a new student! So, to get her revenge she kidnaps all Twilight's friends and forces her to give up her wings to her. But you know the good guy always wins.

What do you guys think? Good or bad idea? 

Let me know in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

I'm just letting you know that there is a thread that tells about her and its rumored that she is suppose to take Twilights spot as the new Element of magic and to where Twilight is suppose to take Sunset Shimmer under her wing as a student! Not Sunset as a villian!
  • Brohoof 6

I'm just letting you know that there is a thread that tells about her and its rumored that she is suppose to take Twilights spot as the new Element of magic and to where Twilight is suppose to take Sunset Shimmer under her wing as a student! Not Sunset as a villian!

But, Meghan McCarthy has already said she was not taking Twilight's place! Maybe she is a villain! 

Like a horrible student to come take revenge back on the one pony who took what she wanted!

• Brohoof 1

But, Meghan McCarthy has already said she was not taking Twilight's place! Maybe she is a villain! 

Like a horrible student to come take revenge back on the one pony who took what she wanted!

well Laurn Faust appearently said that Sunset Shimmer is going to take the place of Twilight and that she will take Sunset under her wing!
  • Brohoof 2

well Laurn Faust appearently said that Sunset Shimmer is going to take the place of Twilight and that she will take Sunset under her wing!

Now, when did she say that? Do you mind showing me prove that Lauren said that? I'm not saying your lying, but I would love some prove!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Well I wouldn't mind an old student coming back as the villan.

I actualy want one.

But

The character design doesn't ring villan. I mean you can say that ya she doesn't look lie a villan because she is not suppose to, but when I look at her character design and I try to imagine her as evil for some reason it doesn't click.

• Brohoof 1

I duuno I don't even think shes going to have much of any role in the show really to be honest. I think she's just another toy.

The backstory is probably just for kicks.

Not saying its a bad idea, just an unlikely one. As I don't think she's going to appear in the show.

I like her colorscheme though.

• Brohoof 2

As much as I would really like that to happen, I don't think it will. Meghan McCarthy has denied that Sunset Shimmer will even be in the show at all. Sure, she could be lying to avoid spoilers, but judging from that box, it doesn't seem like Sunset Shimmer is a villian at all.

But you're not the only one who came up with that idea. I fantasized about so many ways a season premiere like that could go. It was fun, but I decided to stop so that I wouldn't be disappointed if she didn't turn out to be a villain.

uhhhhhh, she doesn't even work on the show anymore, and has had nothing to do with the writing of Season 4, she hasn't written any episodes since season 1. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 4

uhhhhhh, she doesn't even work on the show anymore, and has nothing to do with the writing of Season 4, she hasn't written any episodes since season 1. 

oh yea thats not what I heard! I heard that she finally came back to write for season 4! I've actually seen threads on here that even explains that she came back for the 4th season!
  • Brohoof 1

oh yea thats not what I heard! I heard that she finally came back to write for season 4! I've actually seen threads on here that even explains that she came back for the 4th season!

Hmm... do you mind showing something that says she is coming back? I believe she would have said something on her twitter page, and she never said anything on there. huh.png

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 3

Hmm... do you mind showing something that says she is coming back? I believe she would have said something on her twitter page, and she never said anything on there. :huh:

Thanks and bro hoof /)

it might take some time to find but sure! I'll find it though! Then I'll let you know once I find it! I'll even copy and paste it on here!
  • Brohoof 2

I've have never seen any such thing, she left for personal reasons because she had to much of a workload and couldn't handle it, so I doubt she'd come back, as much as she probably wants to. 

• Brohoof 2

Are you sure you're not confusing this with Lauren's helping the Mane6 game development group, on the Fighting is Magic game? They're not connected. In fact they *can't* be connected legally, which was kinda the point.

• Brohoof 3

it might take some time to find but sure! I'll find it though! Then I'll let you know once I find it! I'll even copy and paste it on here!

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to know if Lauren was coming back, because if she did that would be awesome! Buy I highly doubt she would.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, but I don't think it's too likely that she'll be the new villan. usually on the toys and merchandise there are lots of fake info; take this for an example: There was a baby pony toy called 'Princess Twila' and on the box it said that she was the daughter of 'Princess Twilight Sparkle' and Prince Blueblood. blink.png  

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, but I don't think it's too likely that she'll be the new villan. usually on the toys and merchandise there are lots of fake info; take this for an example: There was a baby pony toy called 'Princess Twila' and on the box it said that she was the daughter of 'Princess Twilight Sparkle' and Prince Blueblood. blink.png  

It has already been said that that was a photoshop. It was fake, and let's keep it that way! Also the grammar on the back of the box was horrible, and Hasbro would not do that.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

• Brohoof 2

It has already been said that that was a photoshop. It was fake, and let's keep it that way! Also the grammar on the back of the box was horrible, and Hasbro would not do that.

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Oh okay! I totally missed out on that bit of info! Phew, thank God Twilight and Blueblood didn't....

As for Sunset Shimmer, I don't know about her being a villan, but you never know; we'll just have to wait until Season 4.

Oh okay! I totally missed out on that bit of info! Phew, thank God Twilight and Blueblood didn't....

As for Sunset Shimmer, I don't know about her being a villan, but you never know; we'll just have to wait until Season 4.

Yea, I was surprised to when I first heard that! Thought would have been awful, but the picture of that was just a recolor of Princess Skyla, an upcoming toy, maybe Cadence's and Blueblood's baby!

/)

• Brohoof 1

Yea, I was surprised to when I first heard that! Thought would have been awful, but the picture of that was just a recolor of Princess Skyla, an upcoming toy, maybe Cadence's and Blueblood's baby!

/)

BLUEBLOOD!!??? But she's married to Shining Armour! 

Just kidding, I knew you meant Shining :P

Cool, maybe Princess Skyla will be there in Season 4! Who know, maybe a villan might arise because of her birth: the villan tries to kidnap her because of her royalty or something?