Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Season 4 Villian?!

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Idk, I like Sunset Shimmers overall design from a looks standpoint, and I guess this could happen.

The problem is, I have a feeling the toy is just for the heck of making a toy, and doesn't actually have to do with the show at all. I also think Sunset Shimmer isn't that much of an evil name to be honest :P.

I kinda thought maybe she would become either Twilight or Celestia's new pupil, but I'm even doubtful on that really.

I guess it'll probaly be a while before its confirmed or denied either way though.

Firstly, it's beyond me why I took up smoking on this forum, but, *puffs on pipe* I guess there are some bandwagons you just can't resist jumping on. Secondly, Twilight obviously won't get killed off, but to continue the plotline I started on page 1, after being forced into exile Twilight begins her plan to restore order by first sneaking back into Ponyville and freeing her friends from the spell Sunset Shimmer put them under that made them think she was their true princess (and as a side order the spell made them hunt down Twilight if she was ever discovered in Ponyville again) After that, the mane 6 then make their way into Canterlot Castle to begin the final showdown with SS. At first Twilight tries to reason with SS, but then she reminds Twilight that she never deserved the title of princess because no one worked as hard as her for it. But finally, after a long, hard fight Twilight manages to hit home by revealing to Sunset that she became a princess not with hard work alone, but with friends to support her and be with her. Besides, friendship is magic and Sunset never had time for friends, which is what opens her eyes; To deserve the princesshood of magic, she had to make friends and help them just as much as the mane 6 helped Twilight on her journey. And so, Sunset Shimmer is reformed, and Twilight happily resumes her position as princess of magic. The episode doesn't end there though; for her first decree as princess, Sunset then becomes Twilight's first student, teaching her the ways of friendship and magic.

Tell us what you guys think, because this is my personal plotline for the opening two parts to S4. To me, it deserves a Pulitzer img-1342262-2-happy.png     

Well, that's certainly an interesting plot line. :P

To be honest though, I can't really see Sunset as much of a villain. The back of the box in which her toy comes in says that she knows a path to faraway adventures. Doesn't really sound like pony who wishes to cause any harm.

Maybe she could be an anti-hero who is struggling with friendship the same way Twilight did and she has to open up her heart to the Mane Six. I mean, that is IF she was to become a seventh main character. It's possible Twilight adopts another pony as her student, but to me, that seems to be changing up Twilight's role as a character too much.

What if Sunset Shimmer is revealed as Celestia's long-lost student who was originally being groomed to become an alicorn princess, only one day a task that Celestia assigned her went horribly wrong and it was presumed that she was transported to another dimension? I can see the plot line, SS returns to Canterlot after years of absence, still believing that Celestia was waiting for her. Instead, she hears from the shocked princess that Twilight had taken her place as she was presumed missing, and this sends SS into a fit of outraged, upset anger, where she threatens that either Twilight is forced from her post and exiled from Canterlot, or she would wreak a terrible vengeance on Celestia for abandoning her. Voila! We have a plot (no pun intended) and now it's up to Twilight to stop her before SS hurts the princess.

It has all ready been said that sunset Shimmer is not going to be in season 4, although this episode plot would be good and i would love to see it.

Well, that's certainly an interesting plot line. tongue.png

To be honest though, I can't really see Sunset as much of a villain. The back of the box in which her toy comes in says that she knows a path to faraway adventures. Doesn't really sound like pony who wishes to cause any harm.

Maybe she could be an anti-hero who is struggling with friendship the same way Twilight did and she has to open up her heart to the Mane Six. I mean, that is IF she was to become a seventh main character. It's possible Twilight adopts another pony as her student, but to me, that seems to be changing up Twilight's role as a character too much.

Well that bit of text on the back of her box could also prove vital to the plotline. Celestia may have taught Sunset how to transport herself not only across Equestria, but into other dimensions. After the first attempt of the spell failed, Sunset trained across her years of absence to perfect the spell until she could get back home. I intended for the SS in my plotline to be a cross between Princess Luna and Twilight. She would have a high level of power and also be very studious, just like Twilight, only she would also become confused with the standards of modern Equestria to the standards of the time before Nightmare Moon. And most importantly, she failed to realise that becoming a princess required making friends. Instead, she dismissed the idea, considering it a waste of time. She believed that becoming a princess required hard work, perseverance, and unyielding dedication, and so she spent her years under Celly's tutelage doing the aforementioned things. Because she was not used to the modern Equestria of today, she treated her replacement much the same as Luna reacted to the Ponyvillians missing her raising of the moon; she becomes bitter, outraged, angry and upset, thinking Celestia tricked her into casting a spell of banishment, corrupting herself into becoming an all powerful, evil demi-god hell bent on taking the princesshood by force, otherwise Celestia would suffer horribly if she resisted. Don't let the name fool you, same case as Trixie. Nice name, but she turned out to be a jerk.

And as for the ending, Twilight doesn't have to train Sunset Shimmer, instead she could take her into the mane 6 as the group's newest addition (new discussion coming if SS is announced that will observe Sunset's element if she is revealed as the seventh pony in the mane 6), or more simply they become friends and Sunset is returned to her home in Ponyville. Either way, its just me theorising.

• Brohoof 1

Snip :)

Hello. Your topic has been merged with the already existing topic "Possible Season 4 Villain?" as they both concern Sunset Shimmer and the possibility of her being a villain in future episodes :)

A former student returning as a villain reminds me of many kung fu movies, lol.

I bet Sunset'll be super cocky and believe friends will only slow her down, until the main 6 teach her otherwise/rescue her. Then, she conveniently disappears until she returns with news of war/adventures/episode plots from far away.

If they add Sunset to the show, I hope they'll answer questions like how many personal students Celestia has at once/had. How old is Sunset Shimmer compared to Twilight and where has she been all this time? Is she Luna's personal protege? Why is her name so coincidentally similar to Twilight's?

• Brohoof 1

Hello and brohoof to you all /)

Most have you have probably heard of this new masked pony called Sunset Shimmer correct? 

If not here is a picture: 

On the back of her box, it says she was one of Celestia's former students: attachicon.gif1.jpg

Maybe, just maybe she could be the season 4 villain! Like, she was suppose to be the Alicorn but she missed up and caused something huge to happen, and Celestia had to find a new student! So, to get her revenge she kidnaps all Twilight's friends and forces her to give up her wings to her. But you know the good guy always wins.

What do you guys think? Good or bad idea? 

EDIT: Wrote this as a fan fiction: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/92907/revenge-of-a-fallen-student

Let me know in the comments!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Read, the, back, side, of, the, box.

Thank you a lot! I cannot believe that someone had to made this thread because he didn't read the freaking box! 

Read, the, back, side, of, the, box.

Thank you a lot! I cannot believe that someone had to made this thread because he didn't read the freaking box! 

I did read the back of the box. That is why I made this thread because of what it said on the back of said box. Heck, I even posted the back of the box on the first thread! Please read next time. smile.png

/)

I did a search in this thread, and didn't find mention of this pony, so apologies if it's already been brought up here...

...I think a possible villian for season 4 could be Star Swirl the Bearded.

Yes, he has a wing in the library named after him, but I'm not convinced that means he's passd on. If he were alive, he'd have interest in current events, even if he's in exhile somewhere. I could see him being bitter about Twilight succeeding where he failed.

Or he could re-appear as a kind soul, or perhaps a ghost.

• Brohoof 2

I did a search in this thread, and didn't find mention of this pony, so apologies if it's already been brought up here...

Yes, he has a wing in the library named after him, but I'm not convinced that means he's passd on. If he were alive, he'd have interest in current events, even if he's in exhile somewhere. I could see him being bitter about Twilight succeeding where he failed.

*puffs on pipe* Hmm, that could happen........perhaps when Twilight finds herself facing a crisis and is panicking to the extent demonstrated in "Lesson Zero" Starswirl could either appear as a ghost or a magically transmitted hologram that tells Twilight the answer or shows her the solution. As for him being bitter.........*puffs on pipe with a frank expression* there's not a lot I know of Starswirl, other than the fact he was the father of the amulamorphic (correct me if I got that wrong) spell.

Sounds interesting.. Maybe. Though I don't think that she look that.. Um.. Evil. But who knows, maybe she'll be. Maybe she's not even going to be in Season 4?

Or maybe he *did* get the time-travel spell working properly but only in the 'future' direction.

Ooooooh. Or he's trapped in time-loop as per Doctor...  Grrrrr. Okay, great. Another Doctor Whooves plot. Fine. I'll write it down and maybe get to it when I get my *first* one done...

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see this because i personally dont like how twilight is a alicorn and this fan fiction is pretty good too... Muffins 

• Brohoof 1

I would love to see this because i personally dont like how twilight is a alicorn and this fan fiction is pretty good too... Muffins 

I would to. Are you talking about my fan fiction I put up, if so I would like to give you a bro hoof and say thank you so much. I like you sig by the way.

/)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think megan is just lying and i wont say megan is a bad/lying person but i thinks shes is covering the SS and to male S4 suprising. the theorys i read here make sense guess we need to wait until winter!

/)

Edited by Sprakle

• 8 months later...