Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible Season 4 Villian?!

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer.... omygosh the connection! ohmy.png  Personally, with all this hype about her not looking like a villain, was Cadance much of a villain most of the show? No, she looked like the prettiest pwincess in all the land. Yeah, so what if it was Crysalis? Okay, what I'm trying to say that maybe she is innocent like Cadance, and soon got corrupted with jealousy like Luna. I love this idea for a villain, and if it legit, she'll be my new second favorite. (I'll always love you, Luna! X3)

BLUEBLOOD!!??? But she's married to Shining Armour! 

Just kidding, I knew you meant Shining tongue.png

Cool, maybe Princess Skyla will be there in Season 4! Who know, maybe a villan might arise because of her birth: the villan tries to kidnap her because of her royalty or something?

HA! You got me! laugh.png

Yea, maybe like a new pure life is born, buy a new evil one has just began! So much possibilities for such a great show!

/)

• Brohoof 1

Are you sure you're not confusing this with Lauren's helping the Mane6 game development group, on the Fighting is Magic game? They're not connected. In fact they *can't* be connected legally, which was kinda the point.

you know I think you're right I might've just gotten confused about it! Sorry for the confusion! I didn't mean to confuse anyone at all about it! :(

you know I think you're right I might've just gotten confused about it! Sorry for the confusion! I didn't mean to confuse anyone at all about it! sad.png

Don't worry man! We all make mistakes! 

But thanks for trying to look it up. And thanks for telling us, even though it was not true! happy.png

/)

you know I think you're right I might've just gotten confused about it! Sorry for the confusion! I didn't mean to confuse anyone at all about it! sad.png

Oh, no problem. I would like it if Lauren would pen an episode or two, but it would be tricky. Once you were the main creative drive in a series and have left, it's apparently really hard to come back as just a writer. There would be so many things you'd want to 'fix', and not enough time (and authority) to do it would rankle pretty hard.

Don't worry man! We all make mistakes! 

But thanks for trying to look it up. And thanks for telling us, even though it was not true! img-1303004-2-happy.png

/)

thanks for accepting my apology and you welcome! But didn't you create a thread based on sothing similar to this but asking people if they think that Sunset Shimmer was going to take Twilights place as the new Element of magic?

(\

thanks for accepting my apology and you welcome! But didn't you create a thread based on sothing similar to this but asking people if they think that Sunset Shimmer was going to take Twilights place as the new Element of magic?

(\

Yes, I did. 

When I was reading the comments on the other thread the idea of this one passed through my head. I did'nt want  it merged to the other one so I made this one! 

Well this should answer a lot of your questions:

274448__safe_twitter_meghan-mccarthy_sea

Seems those toys of her are likely just another random toy hasbro like to make (Kinda like the Princess Skyla thing).

Yes, I did. 

When I was reading the comments on the other thread the idea of this one passed through my head. I did'nt want  it merged to the other one so I made this one! 

oh ok! Now I understand that now! That was a good I dea! If you merged them together then everyone might've gotten confused there a bit!

Oh, no problem. I would like it if Lauren would pen an episode or two, but it would be tricky. Once you were the main creative drive in a series and have left, it's apparently really hard to come back as just a writer. There would be so many things you'd want to 'fix', and not enough time (and authority) to do it would rankle pretty hard.

yea me too, but you do have a point it would be tricky! But it would be awesome if she did come back though! I liked a lot of her work! :)

oh yea thats not what I heard! I heard that she finally came back to write for season 4! I've actually seen threads on here that even explains that she came back for the 4th season!

Stop just saying you have seen this or you read that post some links to these things you have read because that seems like big news that everyone seems to have missed LINKS???

• Brohoof 1

Okay, first off, it's way to early to be making allegations about her being the new villain. 

1st off: It's a toy made by Hasbro to make money. Yes, I understand that Hasbro made MLP just to make money, but thinking that she is either going to replace Twilight in the mane 6, which has been stated by the writers numerous times that Twilight will not be replaced and will not be changing, or that she will become the new villain just because she used to be Celestia's student, (which, by the way, sounds like someone's attempt at a fanfic) is ludicrous. Like I said before, it's too early to be thinking that. 

2nd: Let's think like Hasbro for a bit. We used to have one princess. Then we had two. Then at the end of season 2 we had three. Now at the end of Season 3 we have four. (I'm in now way turning this into an argument over whether or not Hasbro brought in more Alicorns into the show just for money, so if you're going to argue about that to me, don't.) If I were a business man, I would want to make a complete set of "royal" princesses or "royal" students and sell them at different times for the largest profit. This is probably just a way for Hasbro to make money via toys and a way to "complete a set of royalty" (This is just a theory)

3rd: She doesn't even look like a villain... Nightmare Moon looked like a villain with the dark armor. Discord just looks like chaos and a clever person/pony/draqouneques or whatever. Chrysalis is a changeling covered in holes and looks evil. Sombra was just evil. He looked evil and he sounded evil. This one looks way too cute and cuddly to be villainous. 

That's just my two bits on it

@@SongBrony,

Well, expect the ones that are the nicest. It was just a thought, but man what a plot twist am I right? Like, you think this pony is nice, then wham! She turns evil and kidnaps all of Twilight's friends and forces her to give up her wings! Wouldn't that be an awesome episode?

/) 

@@SongBrony,

Well, expect the ones that are the nicest. It was just a thought, but man what a plot twist am I right? Like, you think this pony is nice, then wham! She turns evil and kidnaps all of Twilight's friends and forces her to give up her wings! Wouldn't that be an awesome episode?

/) 

Eh, I guess, but I just don't see that happening. :/ It may just be the way my mind puts it together, but she doesn't seem like she would be good villain material. But what I said before about it being too soon to say whether or not she's a villain or not goes the same for me saying she won't be. It's too early to tell.

/)

The idea is fantasic, but I'm afraid just like Princess Skyla she will never be an in-show inclusion.  I love the thought of Celestia's past coming back to haunt her.

• Brohoof 1

Should I make a fanfiction about this? I have never done one, and I believe this idea is great to start one. 

Can someone tell me if it's a good or bad idea? 

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Sure! I've heard worse premises that have made reasonable fan-fictions. Go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

*pauses*

Well, yes, but that would be highly unlikely. How on earth would you get a cricket bat up there anyway? Huh? Oh sorry. Don't mind me...

• Brohoof 1

I recently did a drawing of her and Twilight.

tumblr_mk3jysY9GJ1s56g9so1_1280.png

The villian thing would be pretty sweet, but it seems unlikely. I'm really digging the whole masquerade ball thing though; I hope that gets into the show.

• Brohoof 4

Stop just saying you have seen this or you read that post some links to these things you have read because that seems like big news that everyone seems to have missed LINKS???

hey I already said that I got it confused with something else! So please don't blame me for that! I really didn't mean to confuse everyone with that! :(

Well, first of all, no offense to the writers, who are all totally radical and awesome, but I trust them as far as I can throw them, and I'm a fat bastard, so that's not very far. For better or worst, after Twilight Princess and no Rarity episodes in S3, their twitter feeds aren't as reliable as we all thought.

Slim chance of this masked mare making it on the show in any form, but the description  "Celestia's former student" isn't one that is tossed around for the hell of it. Or maybe the marketing guys are all buggers.

It's an apple pie in the sky hope, but wouldn't it be badass if Sunset was a villain? They sell her dolls to little girls for months before her appearance in S4, and right out of nowhere, it's revealed she's a stone cold baddie with eyes on becoming an alicorn tyrant and revenge on Celestia, collectively blowing the minds of the kids watching the show!

And hey! Sunset! As in, the sun is setting, because she's trying to kill the living embodiment of the sun!

• Brohoof 2

I definitely think it would be interesting if they incorporated her into the show somehow. I can't lie, I don't really trust anything Meghan says either. Or any of the writers on Twitter.

And, I posted this pic in another thread, but Sunset Shimmer might end up in Equestria Girls. Although, this could easily be fanart, it looks fairly legit.

img-1290123-1-sunsetshimmerequestriag.pn

That sneaky smirk, those crossed arms, that pose, and that black jacket... she has all the earmarks of a bad girl. She could be a villain, a rival like Trixie, or maybe she's just misunderstood and is a nice pony deep down. You know, an anti-hero. Those types of characters are almost always very popular after all.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Is it possible that maybe she is just a toy and nothing more? Like other ponies in the toy line?

Plus it has already been said that she won't replace twilight. I doubt she will be a villain either.

As Twilight's student?....maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

What if Sunset Shimmer is revealed as Celestia's long-lost student who was originally being groomed to become an alicorn princess, only one day a task that Celestia assigned her went horribly wrong and it was presumed that she was transported to another dimension? I can see the plot line, SS returns to Canterlot after years of absence, still believing that Celestia was waiting for her. Instead, she hears from the shocked princess that Twilight had taken her place as she was presumed missing, and this sends SS into a fit of outraged, upset anger, where she threatens that either Twilight is forced from her post and exiled from Canterlot, or she would wreak a terrible vengeance on Celestia for abandoning her. Voila! We have a plot (no pun intended) and now it's up to Twilight to stop her before SS hurts the princess.

Edited by Dark Shadow
  • Brohoof 13