Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony looking for some animating time? (3D would be much appreciated)

bigfatmeany

As im new to these forums (not the community just these forums) I made this post in what I believe to be the wrong place, so here it is in the right place, I think.

Iv had a project in my mind for some time now. Iv thought of multiple ways of doing this.Use my programming knowledge and make a cool 2D game, but I dont feel I would be able to express the drama I would with video, so I turned to 2D animating. As I found few people, most of them either had lives to attend to, or didnt respond to a message at all. I have now turned to 3D animation, im not saying that I wouldnt be happy with 2D animation, but it seems I, for some unknown reason, have my sights set on 3D animation. Im not a 100% sure this post will be able to explain it all, so if you would like add me on skype @bigfatmin1 (or just message me) < I should be the only person by that name. I dont plan to make any profit from this, so please dont add me thinking im going to pay. I think more of this community than that. So if anyone can help, let me know and thanks biggrin.png

~BFM

(^^^^^^^dats ma sig, I try to end almost everything with that.)