mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

(edited)

Like fire, hellfire, this fire in my skin. This burning, desire, is turning me.... to.....SIN!

It's because I had a little trouble with the fireplace.

(Song is Hellfire from the hunchback of notre dame, and it's because I'm learning it on piano atm)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Its the curse of the working man, giving more and getting less... Doing everything he can cleaning up the mess. 

Blood on the streets, blood on the rocks, blood in the gutter, yeah if you want blood you got it. 

Like fire, hellfire, this fire in my skin. This burning, desire, is turning me.... to.....SIN!

It's because I had a little trouble with the fireplace.

(Song is Hellfire from the hunchback of notre dame, and it's because I'm learning it on piano atm)

That song has to be the creepiest thing. It's beautiful, but like seriously. It's about a guy who wants to make a woman his and if she refuses to burn her.

Genius song writing anyway.

For me, probably God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. :D

(edited)

That song has to be the creepiest thing. It's beautiful, but like seriously. It's about a guy who wants to make a woman his and if she refuses to burn her.

Genius song writing anyway.

For me, probably God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. :D

I know it's dark and creepy, but it's just so darn cool sounding that I don't even care :P I'm playing it with Heaven's Light since they go together. Plus, it sounds great on organ. Edited by crazitaco