mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Well... you may wonder why I always dress in black. Why you never see bright colors in my back. Why I seem to have a somber tone.

Upfront there ought to be a man in black.

Johnny ol johnny I love you.

Been on the Rise Against obsession recently, fast becoming one of my favourite bands  :D This song is almost perfection for me

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

It has a pretty catchy start, and me being the dubstep fan I am, I like this song.

(If you don't like dubstep, I wouldn't recommend this song)

A very boring signature.

I'll let Johnny sing and let the song sink inside deep.

I hurt myself today

To see if I still feel

I focus on the pain

The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole

The old familiar sting

Try to kill it all away

But I remember everything

What have I become

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know goes away

In the end

And you could have it all

My empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns

Upon my liar's chair

Full of broken thoughts

I cannot repair

Beneath the stains of time

The feelings disappear

You are someone else

I am still right here

What have I become

My sweetest friend

Everyone I know goes away

In the end

And you could have it all

My empire of dirt

I will let you down

I will make you hurt

If I could start again

A million miles away

I would keep myself

I would find a way.

• Brohoof 2

"My mama don' like you, and she likes e'ryone. I don't often like to admit that I was wrong. But now I see what's going on and if you like. The way. You look so much. Baby you should go and love yourself."

I don't often remember the actual lyrics or name or singer of the song, but getting butchered lyrics stuck in your head is half the fun of it!

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

This song really is quite beautiful when your outside in the fresh air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oeslAqeTEc

• Brohoof 1

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZI8AC4AR5A

I recently got a tattoo and I was telling my cousin about it. He mentioned he wanted one as well, based on The Elephants by Salvador Dalí, mostly because of its symbolism and also because of the lyrics of this song and its meaning. I think it is indeed a nice tattoo idea, and also the song is well... I think we all have been in this part of life.

• Brohoof 1