mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

The entire Cave Story soundtrack. I've been listening to it while game developing (which so far is more than 2 hours, so that means I've listened to the entire soundtrack at least twice now), and by god, it seriously never gets old. Especially Oppression, Plantation, and Moonsong (because those are the songs I've been remixing for a week). If you haven't played Cave Story (or even if you have), I seriously recommend listening to it, it actually really helps me focus on developing.

img-30029-1-img-30029-1-sig-4657732.sig-

Character in profile picture is Pearl from Steven Universe.

The Trail we Blaze from The Road to El Dorado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFHKUMHJ3Y

I'm a longtime member of a site called Subeta (kinda in a similar vein to Neopets only not owned by greedy money mongers and not over run with tiny children and the adults who love to exploit them) and they do a plot every summer, and this year it's an adventure through the jungle to find a lost tomb of an ancient king. And ever since it started a week ago every time I look at the site that song just plays on repeat.

God the new thing From Exiark & Chi-Chi is driving me nuts I can't stop listening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBu7cghjhKI

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

I raise the flag of my country. Pretty upbeat and decent tune, even if you are not Russian. 

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif