General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well shit. We don't want to rain on her parade, then. The thing that comes closest to crying AJ on the sadness scale is a cryin' AB :(.

Really?

Then again, when she gets older, she'll most likely find out. Ya know, that is unless something happens before hand and she finds out much earlier :/.

We need an episode about that G16t5.png

That's a very good plot neutralizer if I do say so myself!

Here, have another :3

• Brohoof 5

k3v45pe.jpg?1

@@Motion Spark, Oh Sparky, you're not guilty... not alone at least.@,@,@,THIS BE THE GUILTY PEOPLE! :P

And I guess I should say...may the plots be with you?

Guilty as charged.

Those last two were nice enough.

Feeling picky, aren't we?

Edit: Derp, read that as "weren't."

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

I ain't guilty of nothing! D:   You ain't got no proof!

The plans of approval towards plots in the past pages would show the contrary. Do not make me go and qoute them (too lazy :P )

*Fixed   And why thank you good sir.

I should not have been surprised, that this was going to be your response and fixed edit. :P  

• Brohoof 1

:3

I know nothing of which you speak.

So you did not "fix" a sentence of mine, few minutes ago? Did you not greentext things related to the lower parts of the pony? Etc, etc? :ph34r:

Fixed again.

That can work as well :P. Ya know, plot from the same species is always nicer, though :). More familiar ground, so to speak :P.

Talk about a quick turnaround. Yesterday evening, I was all upset and depressed for no reason, and now her I am, happy and talking about AJ :P.

• Brohoof 2

spasticShotty-1753.png

@, That reminds me, after the last episode, did AJ went over Vanellope and reclaim her prize as number 1 character in your fav rankings?

That can work as well :P. Ya know, plot from the same species is always nicer, though :). More familiar ground, so to speak :P.

Talk about a quick turnaround. Yesterday evening, I was all upset and depressed for no reason, and now here I am, happy and talking about AJ :P.

Not when the latter is always bigger no matter what. :3

Good, lord. I think I filled todays awkward quota already....and its only 1:30...

But familiar ground is always good.

and thats a good thing ya feeling better already.

7Crdz3K.png

@, That reminds me, after the last episode, did AJ went over Vanellope and reclaim her prize as number 1 character in your fav rankings?

Er, it's been like that for a while :P. Just barely, and I mean, JUST barely. Like .1% percent. After the new episode, I'd say it went another 20-30% :P? The new episode has made me remember just why I love AJ so much. Plus, now she has a tragic backstory as well :o.

Vanny will get her spotlight again once the Wreck-It Ralph DVD comes out. Expect a ton of Vanny screencaps from me ;)

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png