General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Here's an interesting question: What kind of clicking power would you have if you're to plug in a lot of mice into a computer (my computer has 16 USB ports) and give each mouse to a person to click?

That wouldn't work very well, all I know is that everyone will be moving the mice in different directions and making the computer freak out. xD It won't know where to put the cursor. xD

Why ask that question? It wouldn't work. xD I wish my computer had that many USB ports, but I only have 3 USB 2.0 ports and no USB 3.0.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

That wouldn't work very well, all I know is that everyone will be moving the mice in different directions and making the computer freak out. xD It won't know where to put the cursor. xD

Why ask that question? It wouldn't work. xD I wish my computer had that many USB ports, but I only have 3 USB 2.0 ports and no USB 3.0.

I'm talking Cookie Clicker; The cursor is only in one place. Besides, when I had three mice plugged in, two of them were suspended in the air, not on the ground.

16 USB ports; 6 USB 3.0, 10 USB 2.0.

there's a movie called Sharknado. it was released this year.

that is all.

Never seen it. All I ever watched was Iron Man 3 and Gatsby.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I haven't been to the movies lately. I dunno what movie I wanna see.

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Heya Everypony. I just ordered a digital camera from Walmart called Sony DSC-WX80 and it's excellent I herd.

16.2 Megapixels

1080p HD Video

Excellent Auto focus

8x optical zoon

Once I get it, I might do more filmmaking and pics ^^ Prehaps even MLP IRL Videos and pics ^^

Hey everyone, what's up? I seriously need to start waking up earlier. xD

My sleeping schedule is messed up. xD I go to bed way too late and wake up way too late. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Heya Everypony. I just ordered a digital camera from Walmart called Sony DSC-WX80 and it's excellent I herd.

16.2 Megapixels

1080p HD Video

Excellent Auto focus

8x optical zoon

Once I get it, I might do more filmmaking and pics ^^ Prehaps even MLP IRL Videos and pics ^^

how much did it cost for you? my Fujifilm camera is of similar specs, with the exception of maybe the auto focus being lacking.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

So I just officially woke up an hour ago and it's nearly 14:00.

The heck?

Hey everyone, what's up? I seriously need to start waking up earlier. xD

My sleeping schedule is messed up. xD I go to bed way too late and wake up way too late. xD

Yeah, same here.

-----

And more Cookie Clicker. Up to 508M CPS.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

And more Cookie Clicker. Up to 508M CPS.

What is Cookie Clicker? I do not know what that is and I kind of wonder. xD Something where you have to click a whole bunch of times? xD

siggeh163.png

What is Cookie Clicker? I do not know what that is and I kind of wonder. xD Something where you have to click a whole bunch of times? xD

Yeah, that's pretty much the goal of Cookie Clicker. Click the cookie and get insane amounts of cookies in the process.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hey guys, did you hear about the skyscraper that melted a car? That's, like, the second building I've heard of that had the "I'm gonna melt you" risk factor...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>