General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah, I can't monospace typeface on a mobile device as easily.

What kind of mobile device is it? Also I am super tired, and super freezing. It's cold, well it feels cold. I haven't felt this cold in ages.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What kind of mobile device is it? Also I am super tired, and super freezing. It's cold, well it feels cold. I haven't felt this cold in ages.

How cold is it outside? It's in the mid 40's here last time I checked.

How cold is it outside? It's in the mid 40's here last time I checked.

I dunno, in the 50's I think, but I know it's not that cold, but it feels that cold. I prefer heat and my body likes heat better so. Living in Colorado got super cold and I hated it. xD Also it depends on my body, today it feels colder.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Just woke up.. Super tired. -yawns- If only we weren't moving and I didn't have to wake up super early. Now that I live 30 minutes out from work I have to wake up earlier when I have early shifts like this. >.< Today is also a full 8 hour shift too.

siggeh163.png

No one since this morning? Where's Cinny when you need him?

I was working, and helping move. Do you need me for something Ganny? I am here now.

siggeh163.png

Nah, just wondering where you were. I'm tired...

I'm tired too, I had to get up early early for work. But now I am relaxing at the new house for now. Internet still sucks here.

I need to watch the new episode.. Heh.

siggeh163.png

I just went camping in 40 degree weather while sick.

Eternal suffering.

Did you camp in a tent or did you do an RV? But anyways, good morning. I Just woke up, but I don't think I'll stay up. Probably should as I have to go to work super early tomorrow.

siggeh163.png