General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yep, the forum is breaking down. Feld0 is replacing some of the codes. Hopefully things will be better asap

So has mine. Shouldn't it be counting the time still anyway?

Previously your time online would never increase if you're anonymous :x

Yep, the forum is breaking down. Feld0 is replacing some of the codes. Hopefully things will be better asap    Previously your time online would never increase if you're anonymous :x

Ooooh, didn't know that. :wacko:I like it this way. I more than likely wouldnt be anon otherwise.

Not gonna lie, those ponified Fullmetal Alchemist looks freakin' weird :/

How can he practice his fighting style if he had to sit whenever he want to transmute something?

How can Mustang snapped his non-existent finger!? Posted Image

Edited by Twinkleshine
  • Brohoof 3

I hate diamond tiara... but I just *randomly* found this pic. Pretty cool seeing ed from Fullmetal Alchemist o.o! I loved that anime to bits 

[img=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/237/7/8/fma_mlp__see_ya_later__cripple__ha_ha_ha__by_fmayang-d5cfs2k.png]

Last time I've seen that show was some weeks ago when I was trying to explain what a convention was to my mom. Somehow went from brony convention to anime convention to what is anime to watching an episode of FMA with my mom. Who apparently enjoyed it. :blink:

Other than that, I haven't seen it in quite some time.

Not gonna lie, those ponified Fullmetal Alchemist looks freakin' weird :/

How can he practice his fighting style if he had to sit whenever he want to transmute something?

How can Mustang snapped his non-existent finger!? Posted Image

Lol i know that is true just seeing that picture reminded me of the anime. It has been a while since I lasted watched it and I loved it so much along with brotherhood

I remember this creepy scene >.>

Wow...I was not expecting to see Ed as a pony (let alone Barry)...although I did read a crossover fanfic once of it. I wonder if it ever updated again... 

How can Mustang snapped his non-existent finger!?

Well, I believe having a hoof, he could quickly stand up and rub in a quick motion his hooves, effectively creating the spark he needs while wearing his special gloves. After that, make Al a unicorn, and he can, with his hooves, clop them to make the transmutation chain connection, maybe while in a quick jump if needed, and with his horn, use magic to levitate whatever is available to draw the transmutation circle.

That good enough? :huh:

Edited by Arcanel

Well, I believe having a hoof, he could quickly stand up and rub in a quick motion his hooves, effectively creating the spark he needs while wearing his special gloves. After that, make Al a unicorn, and he can, with his hooves, clop them to make the transmutation chain connection, and with his horn, use magic to levitate whatever is available to draw the transmutation circle.

That good enough? :huh:

No

Alchemist is all transmutation circles. Unicorns' existence would only kill the series

And snapping fingers is at least three thousand times cooler than rubbing hoof :(

Posted Image

You make my two favorite ponies sad

Aw don't be sad!

Posted Image

No   Alchemist is all transmutation circles. Unicorns' existence would only kill the series   And snapping fingers is at least three thousand times cooler than rubbing hoof

Well, time to learn the mouthwriting. XD And don't get me wrong, I'd pick snapping fingers WAY more rubbing hooves. ^_^

I've always liked Sweetie Belle since the beginning, but she seems to be growing on me more lately. Scoots is still my favorite, but expect a new sig/avatar from me with Sweetie Belle in it :3

I've always liked Sweetie Belle since the beginning, but she seems to be growing on me more lately. Scoots is still my favorite, but expect a new sig/avatar from me with Sweetie Belle in it :3

No more Luna then? :x

Seems like the three converted (Zoop, Jonke, you) have taken off their Luna attributes, oh well

Posted Image