General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I made the request before that. Like, I don't know how long ago. Very, very unneighborly. Especially since there was no mention of this at all. She didn't even respond to the quoted post earlier today....

Who knows when she started that policy.

And that may be due to just being busy or something. It took her quite some time to respond to anything I said to her last night/this morning.

Edited by TGAP Haven

And your quote still has its post data allowing everyone to follow it back to the original post in her signature thread.

I honestly expect y'all to be lazier.

>Awaits expected wide variety of feedback

Hiya, how's it going boss?

But you didn't know where to get the bestest rotator, right?

But Jokuc's seems to work well enough. I still could have just right clicked it and gone to the source.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Gamer_Luna" data-cid="989277" data-time="1355202928"><p>She didn't even respond to the quoted post earlier today....</p></blockquote>Who knows when she started that policy.<br /><br />And that may be due to just being busy or something. It took her quite some time to respond to anything I said to her last night/this morning.

Something broke in there.

• Brohoof 2

Right there, in your signature. It does work on normal sized ones, yes?

Oh the randomizer.

Just google image randomizer.

'Course I'm making an app that will let you make those at ease.

Yea.

The forums.

Damn chicken. Isn't he supposed to be sleep anyway?

EXACTLY. He should be asleep...

• Brohoof 1

Oh the randomizer.

Just google image randomizer.

'Course I'm making an app that will let you make those at ease.

Far too late for that. I already own a rotator. It's out in the shed at the moment, but I'll retrieve it once I'm ready to be the real me again.

Dude, don't make it too hard on yourself :x

No, no, it's quite alright. I have a tendency to complain now and again. Think nothing of it.

Alright. What the hell and should I care?

What the hell what?

You gotta finish your sentence man. :lol:

Umm, nothing really special. Berry's freaking out cause he didn't think to grab a sig rotator some time ago instead of searching for one.

On my end I just got 95 Runecrafting. :)

Now just another 912k to the next one. ;-;

Which translates to about 9 and a half hours. ;-;

Which really isn't much compared to other skills...

Don't be like a certain someone who can't stop look down on himself :x
Oh, there are several people like that my dear chap. Luckily for me, I'm nothing like them. You never see me complain as such, do you? I've tried to be cheerful. Why, if I were to list them all, well, I'd just make myself sad. You can't help them all as one individual told this one time, but I brushed the matter off entirely, yet took it to heart anyway.

Umm, nothing really special. Berry's freaking out cause he didn't think to grab a sig rotator some time ago instead of searching for one.
Honestly, it's not that big a deal. And I didn't need one until very recently, truth be told. So stop thinking about it and move on. It's in the past, and there was nothing you could do about it at the time.

And I did search for one. Very hard I might add. I just wasn't searching for the right terms.

Edited by Gamer_Luna

8nJLS.png

Anybody here got a theory on why Trixie hates wheel so much? Or she's hating the wheels just out of spite to Snips and Snails?

TnkII.png"That never happened...."

My own signature outwitted myself D:

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

Anybody here got a theory on why Trixie hates wheel so much? Or she's hating the wheels just out of spite to Snips and Snails?

One day, when she was wandering the streets of *INSERT CITY NAME HERE*, she was mugged by a wheel. Or some such nonsense.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, it's not that big a deal. And I didn't need one until very recently, truth be told. So stop thinking about it and move on. It's in the past, and there was nothing you could do about it at the time.

And I did search for one. Very hard I might add. I just wasn't searching for the right terms.

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-Rustled-My-

You sound somewhat disgruntled.

I was only jesting, mah boi.