Recommended Posts

Forums existed back in 2011? Wish I was there at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis89 said:

Forums existed back in 2011? 

...how old are you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Olly said:

...how old are you

I'm 24 although I didn't become an MLP fan until 2012.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chrysalis89 said:

I'm 24

*doubts intensely* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Oof.

How goes it gct it's been awhile.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Retro*Derpy said:

Oof.

How goes it gct it's been awhile.

Who are you again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

oof 2

It's been more like a really long time lol 4 years or something since I've posted here? Too lazy to go see

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Retro*Derpy said:

Oof.

How goes it gct it's been awhile.

Oh, hey, you live.

Hai there and welcome back, yo.

 

As for me, its been going. Work is the usual up and down (mostly up though) and Ive got a few things planned for the ending of the year, so hopefully life goes on up too.

Hope its been at least decent on your end too.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

19 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Oh, hey, you live.

Hai there and welcome back, yo.

Thanks! I decided to return after a break :derp:

 

20 minutes ago, Miss H said:

As for me, its been going. Work is the usual up and down (mostly up though) and Ive got a few things planned for the ending of the year, so hopefully life goes on up too.

Hope its been at least decent on your end too.

That's good to hear, I hope it goes well to! I know life loves to throw curve-balls.

Eh :mlp_please: Mostly fine, be nice if everything didn't chew my paycheck. I found out my car was leaking coolant again because the mechanic lied about the part replaced, if he doesn't refund it it'll be a whole heap of court crap :yuck:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something something electric cars 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hot take: The new Ducktales cartoon is better than the original. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 11/5/2018 at 10:33 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

oof 2

It's been more like a really long time lol 4 years or something since I've posted here? Too lazy to go see

 

Oh hey you, how have you been? 

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Woona :3 said:

Oh hey you, how have you been? 

 

Hey Woona! :o I've been doing okay, how are things your end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Retro*Derpy said:

Hey Woona! :o I've been doing okay, how are things your end?

That's good to hear

 

Things haven't been going so well for me lately...

house flooded last year and while it got dried up, the house isn't fixed yet.

My grandma passed away last year.

Now my uncle passed away just yesterday...

 

 

Florida just feels like a place where depression reigns, tbh...

 

I'm trying to stay happy but it's not easy.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Woona :3 said:

snip

Wow yeah that has to be rough :( Hopefully things do start to turn around...

You feel like trying to move out of Florida?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Retro*Derpy said:

Wow yeah that has to be rough :( Hopefully things do start to turn around...

You feel like trying to move out of Florida?

I've been wanting to move out since last year.

Money has been tight though considering my bad habits plus bills I'm having to pay.

I feel like my life is getting sucked away out here

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like how shows and movies keep having a "Be yourself" message. Being different isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it's better to do what other people are doing or blend in. 

Now, I'm not saying it's bad to be different, just that there are limits. 

Edited by VG_Addict
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

I don't like how shows and movies keep having a "Be yourself" message. Being different isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it's better to do what other people are doing or blend in. 

Now, I'm not saying it's bad to be different, just that there are limits. 

I feel that that's alot of messages/themes lately: selfishness and personal needs above all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PiratePony said:

I feel that that's alot of messages/themes lately: selfishness and personal needs above all.

Been catching up on MLP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Been catching up on MLP?

I have! Been binging lately with the family. It's pulled me back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

I have! Been binging lately with the family. It's pulled me back. 

Still been watching the new Ducktales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

 

Still been watching the new Ducktales?

Yep yep - every episode. It's just fantastic! How have you been?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PiratePony said:

Yep yep - every episode. It's just fantastic! How have you been?

Good.

I think the new Ducktales cartoon is better than the original. But I didn't grow up watching the original cartoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

What just happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

55 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

I don't like how shows and movies keep having a "Be yourself" message. Being different isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it's better to do what other people are doing or blend in. 

Now, I'm not saying it's bad to be different, just that there are limits. 

Try being so different that no one understands you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.