Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do Princess Luna or Cadence have pets?

Lunapals

Hey guys do you know if princess Luna or princess cadence have pets because I'm making a quiz to see which pony you would be so shoot ;):)

Edited by Lunapals

Princess Cadence has shining Armour as a pet wink.png .

But apart from that I don't think they do (they might get them in the comic but I've never seen them with pets in the show). Maybe they will get pets in S4?

• Brohoof 4

Ewwwww who would call their husband a pet that's kind of akward especially when they are married and have trilobites a sid. :P

I mean twilight as a sister yeah still that's kind of weird that you would say that he is her pet eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww : p

Hello!

Other than Luna probably having a Pet rock from the moon, no... :P Nor Cadance, nor Luna have pets of their own, or at least, they haven't been shown on the show's canon.

It may be a possible scenario for Season 4 actually... tongue.png

Edited by Fry

Celestia has Philomena and other than that, I don't think anyone else has a pet. Luna could maybe get a pet bat or something in S4, but that's just complete speculation.

Edited by GLaDOS v3.12

Thanks guys I'll post the quiz as soon as I finish it ttttthhhhhaaaaannnnnkkkkk yyyyyooooouuuuu so so so so so so soo much

And yes I know celestia has philomena and philomena rocks but do the quiz once I get it on here so sionara ponies and bronies

I think only Celestia has a pet and so does Twilight. But as for Luna and Cadence do not have pets unfortunately. So only two out of the four princesses have pets.

I could totally see Luna w/ a pet spider or a bat. Or how about something that juxtaposes her image. Like say a pink flamingo or a snail.

Cadence is much harder. Hmm, maybe a crystal poodle?

I think cadence should have a butterfly or a ( thanks for the idea eightbithoof) pink crystal poodle !!! And maybe Luna should have a flamingo (again thank you 8bithoof)

I think cadence should have a butterfly or a ( thanks for the idea eightbithoof) pink crystal poodle !!! And maybe Luna should have a flamingo (again thank you 8bithoof)

Yes, yes they do...they have many pets. They just happen to call them "lloyal subjects."

*cutaway to Celestia and Luna with a bunch of pony figurines on strings like marionettes, yanking them and laughing maniacally*

They may not have pets now, but they could have pets in the future. I think Luna's pet could be an Owl since she's princess of the night and for Cadence would be a pet that is very lovable to thier owner. Not sure what that could be, maybe a bird or dog idk lol.

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

They may not have pets now, but they could have pets in the future. I think Luna's pet could be an Owl since she's princess of the night.

Son I hope you know that someone already has a pet owl and you can't have two people with th same pets it's just not right! No owl \ (

Son I hope you know that someone already has a pet owl and you can't have two people with th same pets it's just not right! No owl \ (

Well, yeah you make a good point. Someone mentioned a bat, that wouldn't be a bad idea either. If Luna got a pet, it has to be nighttime related since that would fit her. :P

Edited by Sonicrules831

I could see Luna having a pet bat or something to counteract Celestia's regal phoenix xP As for Cadence though, I haven't got a slightest clue, even a guess.

Do we need a reprise of "May the Best Pet Win" starring Luna and swarm of nighttime/darkness creatures? I sort of envision Cadance having a bird of paradise or, for the puns, a lovebird.

• Brohoof 1

As far as we know they both have no pets. But f they did here is what I think

Luna: She will have a nocturnal animal such as a bat, owl, etc. However I can also see her having a mystical creature as a pet sorta like Celestia has a Phoenix. Not sure what kind of night mystical creatures there are, but there has to be one

Cadence: ummmm. Wait, what about a love bird. Ya I know sounds a bit lame, but it was the only animal I could think of that was love themed.

Princess Cadence has shining Armour as a pet img-1370732-1-wink.png .

But apart from that I don't think they do (they might get them in the comic but I've never seen them with pets in the show). Maybe they will get pets in S4?

He has his own leash, too

Heheh, anyway, I don't think either of them have any pets. It's never been mentioned in the show before.

But you know what would be cool? If Princess Luna had a meerkat as a pet. Why?

Because meerkats are AWESOME. And so is Luna img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

As far as I know they don't have any pets, but it could just be that they haven't shown up.  I don't know what type of pet Cadence would have, but Luna strikes me as a cat person; cats are most active at night, after all, and also have mysterious, ambiguous, enigmatic, indiscernible, and introverted personalities, which I think Luna could relate too.  Plus, if that were canon, we might get to see something like this:

47357__safe_princess-celestia_princess-l

Don't know what's up with the rest of the pic, but Luna with a kitty would be adorable!!! wub.png

• Brohoof 1