Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Anypony a fan of webcomics?

Discordian

back in the day I used to read them more. Now I usually check cyanide and happyness and xkcd.

Also i used to read station v3, i used to find it's ironic humor awesome (the ad that dragged me to it went like this:

what is that?

It's a monolith!

Well that was interesting.)

also bittersweet candy bowl and sometimes romantically apocaliptic. That one was so absurdly beautiful

HS, VG Cats, Penny Arcade, Lackadaisy (ARGH WAIT TIMES)

(BUT THE ARTTTT)

I read a few more but those are some really good ones that I love :)

Also, the Hetalia strips, before they got published.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

• 4 weeks later...

whoops necrobumping

My favorite webcomic of all time is (and probably always will be) String Theory. I could seriously sit here and gush about it FOREVER, but I'll keep it short: if you dig mad scientists, rad characters, and AMAZING art, give it a shot. It's not rated or anything, but there's a little bit of nudity and cussing, and plenty of violence, so steer clear kiddies. but omg please read this guys its really good........

I also read MSPA. I'm all caught up with Homestuck and I'm currently working on getting through Problem Sleuth.

Oh, and Hark, a vagrant is really good too.

Homestuck. It is simply mind blowing and i cannot believe that when i checked it out, i sort of gave up after few pages (not that i thought it was plain bad, just a bit too boring at the time, so i decided to pass it). Few weeks later i tried again and once i got to the end of act 1, there was no going back. Eventually caught up and now cannot wait to see where it is going.

I'm not much of a fan of webcomics......Not becuse their bad, but just becuse I haven't come across alot that I'm intrested in

The only webcomic series that I am intrested in is Ask Molestia, aside from that, nothing else

I can't seem to get into web comics no matter how hard I try...I get bored after a while and sometimes the pacing is done really badly.

Cyanide & Happiness, So... You're A Cartoonist?, Scandinavia and the World, and Super Effective (the dude hasn't updated in like 4 evers D: )

Edited by Nordica

• 1 year later...

My favorite is by far xkcd, though recently,y it hasn't been as good as it used to be :/

I kind of keep up with Ctrl-Alt-Del. I just go there and read all the new comics once or twice a month. Same with Penny Arcade, Pro MTG Online, and Noshyfts, but not as often.

I keep up with Perry Bible Fellowship, but it's updated so infrequently, "keeping up" doesn't mean much.

I used to read Megatokyo, but I got bored somewhere in the 800's.

I read a few hundred pages of Questionable Content one day, and it was good, but I never really went back to keep reading.

I also used to read 8-bit theater, but that also got a bit boring. I believe I stopped a little after the Dragoon showed up.

I used to read UG Madness, but it ended awhile back, and now the website is gone and the comics are nowhere to be found :(

Order of the Stick

Cyanide and Happiness

XKCD

Mostly Order of the Stick. I've only ever met one Order of the Stick reader. It was the greatest day of my life.

There's a few webcomics that I enjoy reading.

Awkward Zombie

Oglaf (nsfw)

Doomsday, My Dear

ATXS

Scandinavia and the World

VG Cats

Lackadaisy

I've been wanting to start one up of my own... when my artwork is actually decent enough and not complete crap. dry.png

Got into webcomics years ago and just got hooked, they were pretty much consumed my free time, I gone through series after series, some I still continue to follow, others have put my interest in flux with infrequent updates.  but at the end of the day I still be reading them.

Here my Obligigatory list comics I read. (all should still be running)

•  Cyanide and Happiness
  •  El Goonish Shive
  •   Least i Could Do
  •  Looking For Group
  •  Awkward Zombie
  •   Grrl Power
  •   Dan and Mab's Furrae Adventure
  •   Housepets
  •  Raven's Dojo (NSFW)
  •   Gutters
  •   I AM ARG
  •   Boxer Hockey
  •  Shortpacked
  •  Goblins
  •  League of Super Redundant Heroes
  •  Slightly Damned
  •  Twokinds
  •  HorsePower
  •  Frog Raccoon Strawberry
  •  Nerd Rage
  •  My Life with Fel
  •  GG-Guys
  •  Sequential Art
  •  Scandinavia and the world

I would also recommend some webcomic hub sites like

Hiveworks

the Katbox

I know some are fans of Homestuck but anyone else?

I read these every time they update:

-Magically Long list clip-

These are some that won't update ever again either because they are finished or the artist just stopped making comics:

-PopTarts and Cereal Clip-

And a couple that I'm currently reading but don't know if they are finished or not since I'm not caught up:

-Slip Clip-

----------

Yes, I have read quite a few webcomics and read many daily. You could almost call me a connoisseur of webcomics.

*ahem* I do believe you are missing one shitty webcomic from your wonderful list.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/44220-maddening-a-web-comic-comic-100-also-q-a/page-4#entry1363537

...AND I'M TOTALLY NOT ADVERTISING HERE, LIKE, WHAT SO FUCKING EVER.

Edited by Zink

There was this one I used to read that I can't link to for obvious reasons (It's NSFW) that was about a young guy who became a teacher and would use weird methods to look up his student's skirts in an effort to be the best teacher ever.

Yes I am. Started reading XKCD a few years ago and have been growing my "library" since then. As of Now I read XKCD, Cyanide and Happiness, VG Cats, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, Bug, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Corpse Run, For Lack of a Better Comic and The Oatmeal. There were more, but I forgot about them after I lost all my bookmarks.

•  Slightly Damned

Yay, another Slightly Damned reader! That's probably my favoritest one.

I also check out VG Cats/Super Effective, Ozy and Millie (Ended), and Dragon Tails (Pretty much dead...)