Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking digital OC Requests :Limited:

Kokoripony

I want to hone my digital skills a bit more, so I'll be taking up to Five digital oc request for tonight! Please post a picture of your Oc if you're interested sum free arts from me! ;D

Below are some examples of my work img-1384691-1-smile.png I know they are all traditional, but you get the idea of the style I draw in :3

CURRENT STATUS : CLOSED

1. Chigens and Kay
  2. Apocalyptic Chaos
  3. MyShiningArmor
  4. AtomicBassCannon
  5. AgileFawkes

post-12536-0-90365600-1366348743_thumb.jpg

post-12536-0-72654900-1366348750_thumb.jpg

post-12536-0-37058400-1366348760_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hone my digital skills a bit more, so I'll be taking up to Five digital oc request for tonight! Please post a picture of your Oc if you're interested sum free arts from me! ;D

Below are some examples of my work smile.png I know they are all traditional, but you get the idea of the style I draw in :3

My OC Kaynah and details in spoiler:

post-1372-0-21492300-1366348945_thumb.jpg

If you cant make out her mark clearly, it's a shiny spearhead.

This reference is slightly off. She is slightly chubbier, wears two hoop earrings in her left ear, a  black and gold loincloth drapes down the front of her snake parts as well. She wears a hair feather (much like Indians do). She also has a silk armband draping down her right arm but you don't have to include that though it would be awesome.

If you could draw her as being pregnant and looking down and holding her stomach, eyes closed and in a passionate embrace with her child as a mother would...that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance biggrin.png

Edited by Chigens and Kay

I'll take one please ^^

My OC:

GIa3t5c.jpg

If you need more details, I can give them! ^^ I have another reference sheet! Your art looks amazing by the way!

Thanks!

Oh! Your artwork is amazing! Please could you do a couple for my fanfic for me? :D here are the ponies and their poses! For reference the lions are the poses id like, and just so you know the stallions eyes are actually alot smaller and blue. His design is supposes to look almost exactly like Shining Armor

:) i understand if you say no, and the stallion is the one i want drawn the most. Thank you. :)

Edit: the very last picture is the style i like. I noticed facial styles varied a bit in your examples. :)

post-14001-0-13603600-1366349322_thumb.png

post-14001-0-78004300-1366349337.png

post-14001-0-26247600-1366349363_thumb.png

post-14001-0-76126400-1366349389_thumb.jpg

post-14001-0-38259600-1366349401_thumb.jpg

post-14001-0-02080000-1366350628_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyShiningArmor

Finally might not be late to the party of someone doing OC requests! :3 And I think I found a fantastic artist, too! Wonderful work!

This is the new redesign of my ponysona, Cirrus.

post-10346-0-23157300-1366349641_thumb.png

Posings...surprise me. Though can he be flying?

Oh, and here's a picture of his cutie mark, not covered by his wings (yes, it's supposed to be upside down).

post-10346-0-00211600-1366349845_thumb.png

Thanks! biggrin.png

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

Hey Butler i think your pony should have manly red eyes. XD like Sebastian. Unfortunately all of the slots here are taken.

But she is a filly. :P This is the hitchhiking pony with no name. It represents me and my inability to love just one thing or place.

Is that last slot still open? If it is, could you do one of my OC Thunder Dash found here: http://pikachu25sci95vt.deviantart.com/art/Thunder-Dash-328645026?q=gallery%3Apikachu25sci95vt%2F26965086&qo=5

Could you make him in a pose where he is spreading his wings out on top of a cliff?

I was wondering if you still had a spot open? If you do would you mind doing my OC pony, Cal Stonehoof? This the only picture I have for him other than my avatar. I'm not picky, and trust in your artistic vision. I was thinking of Cal being a golden brown or chestnut Earth Pony with a brown mane and tail. He doesn't have a cutie mark yet. The goatee is optional. I think he origin would be Celtic especially from the British Ilses (Ireland, Scotland). I was going to have him wear a kilt, if that's even possible. I know I don't have a lot to work with. I hope you would consider doing a drawing of Cal.

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes,

Cal

P.S. Don't know why but it shows me I posted the same picture twice. Sorry.

post-14146-0-11839600-1366351794_thumb.jpg

post-14146-0-13278500-1366352434_thumb.jpg

Edited by Caledonian

Im probably immensly late, but anyways, I may aswell give it a try...

Could you take a crack at Dawn Rider?

You can see his look and Cutie mark all in this picture ^_^

request___dawnrider_oc_s_by_kenniks-d624

Thanks for the all the submissions, guys! I have the first two sketched out and will work on fleshing them out! ;D 

Hello,

First, great art style. Love how you draw your art work. Keep up the great work.

If, I could ask one question, can you please ope up a slot for me? If not, I understand. But in  case here is my OC:

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png

I understand if you cannot.

Have a great night!

/)

OH CELESTIA!

Please do my OCs please. Those two ponies on my current avatar. Here's the reference for the mare, and the stallion. Can you make them doing something cute?

I don't mind to wait. Thank you.

*sees that it's closed*

Why I didn't see this thread earlier? I was online that time this tread was created. sad.png

Edited by Sky Warden

(edited)

@@Chigens and Kay,

I wasn't really sure what kind of feather you were talking about so I kinda just improvised...same with the cloth on her "snake parts".

Sorry It's really simple ;__: I'm still learning on how to use shading on Sai and I'm not 100% used to digital drawing yet ;3;

Hope it's somewhat what you were looking for?

/NOT GOOD AT SNAKES 

EDIT: THERE YOU GO. FIXED IT. 

post-12536-0-29701700-1366771769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony

@@Chigens and Kay,

I wasn't really sure what kind of feather you were talking about so I kinda just improvised...same with the cloth on her "snake parts".

Sorry It's really simple ;__: I'm still learning on how to use shading on Sai and I'm not 100% used to digital drawing yet ;3;

Hope it's somewhat what you were looking for?

/NOT GOOD AT SNAKES 

YES YES YES! Awesome! Amazing! We love it!

I had a huge happy attack when I saw this. It's just that good! Thank you so much!

One small thing to note though, Snake Ponies don't have belly buttons T^T

Thanks ;)

I especially LOVE the eyes! BTW

Edited by Chigens and Kay

YES YES YES! Awesome! Amazing! We love it!

I had a huge happy attack when I saw this. It's just that good! Thank you so much!

One small thing to note though, Snake Ponies don't have belly buttons T^T

You're welcome! Once I get better at this digital thing, I'll redo it and give you a REAL GOOD one! ;D 

Edit: I fixed the belly button problem, lol~

You're welcome! Once I get better at this digital thing, I'll redo it and give you a REAL GOOD one! ;D 

Edit: I fixed the belly button problem, lol~

OOOooooo, promise!? I think that would be incredible!

Yeah, common mistake. Reptiles being born from eggs and all...thanks for fixing it though, sorry if it was too picky.

Thanks for the all the submissions, guys! I have the first two sketched out and will work on fleshing them out! ;D

:D going to start on mine soon I hope? I am the third in line. :3. And I can't wait!!!!! :DDDDDD I'm soooooooo excited to be getting some awesomely epic inspiration for my fanfic. :3.

(edited)

biggrin.png going to start on mine soon I hope? I am the third in line. :3. And I can't wait!!!!! :DDDDDD I'm soooooooo excited to be getting some awesomely epic inspiration for my fanfic. :3.

Okay I has a question~

You said you wanted your picture to look JUST LIKE THIS ONE, right? 

SO...I forgot that you wanted their faces merged together and just drew them with interlocking horns ;_; 

If you want me to change it let me know while I have it lightly sketched out on paper so I can re draw it (which is no problem at all, takes me about a good five mins to get a rough sketch out and have it scanned in photoshop) 

@Kokoripony, uhm... not to sound rushing, but do you only take five requests? I wonder if you want to take more. I really love your art and stuff.

It's okay. I'm only going to take five at a time because I have to sketch them, scan them, and ink them all. It takes me a bit of time to get at least 3 done in one night and sometimes I fall asleep or get too tired because I have to work in the morning. 

Don't worry. I'll re-open them once I am done with the five I have now. But it's always going to be first come first served. 

REMEMBER THAT PONIES! :DDDD

post-12536-0-11710300-1366773896_thumb.jpg

post-12536-0-76820500-1366773961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kokoripony

It's okay. I'm only going to take five at a time because I have to sketch them, scan them, and ink them all. It takes me a bit of time to get at least 3 done in one night and sometimes I fall asleep or get too tired because I have to work in the morning. Don't worry. I'll re-open them once I am done with the five I have now. But it's always going to be first come first served.

post-10241-0-01671500-1366473517.jpg

Oh. That's great. By the way I've request on the first page (probably the last). If you need some more details, you can ask me anytime.

You use ink? blink.png

@@MyShiningArmor,

post-10241-0-38277200-1366774839.jpg

post-10241-0-50285000-1357896454.jpg
Edited by Sky Warden

Okay I has a question~

You said you wanted your picture to look JUST LIKE THIS ONE, right?

SO...I forgot that you wanted their faces merged together and just drew them with interlocking horns ;_;

If you want me to change it let me know while I have it lightly sketched out on paper so I can re draw it (which is no problem at all, takes me about a good five mins to get a rough sketch out and have it scanned in photoshop)

It's okay. I'm only going to take five at a time because I have to sketch them, scan them, and ink them all. It takes me a bit of time to get at least 3 done in one night and sometimes I fall asleep or get too tired because I have to work in the morning.

Don't worry. I'll re-open them once I am done with the five I have now. But it's always going to be first come first served.

REMEMBER THAT PONIES! :DDDD

OMG NO I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH LEAVE IT AS IS!!! :DDDDDD its absolutely PERFECT! The stallion can only use magic if his horn is touching the mares so its PERFECT!!! :DDDDDD

Aren't you doing it digitally though? I'm just wondering. :3 I'm sooooo excited!!!! I just LOVE the way you did it! :D And js my request was three different drawings but its okay you have impressed and astounded me with your unique take on what I gave you to work with. :D A+!

Edited by MyShiningArmor