Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In case you don't know, True Capitalist Radio is ran by your host, the man they call ghost. He is a communist fruitbowl racist brony jew grinch hambone. Don't understand? Well find him on youtube. The prank calls started getting big at around June 17, 2011.

so you can understand what goes down there.

Oh yeah, and some of the stuff said is a bit too vulgar for younger viewers. You've been warned. So yeah, this radio show usually updates monday thru friday, around the afternoon. But sometimes he doesn't do it some days. Why? Who knows.

So yeah, discuss Ghost here. Oh, just be careful of what you say, or he might cause two words; PUNITIVE DAMAGES

Edited by Tom the Rock
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really follow his "aggravations," but I've seen a few videos and he's really stupid. He obviously doesn't get that we want him to yell an scream at the prank calls! If he just ignored them and went to the next one, we'd probably stop, but clearly, he hasn't learned anything yet...

Hehehe, I love listening to his show, his alcoholic rage is fuel for a happier day

Yeah, it always cheers me up when he rages, especially the times when he was declared the new rainbow dash, or the first time he was called a hambone. Oh yea, and the grinch song.

And this might be optimistic thinking, but I think he's getting legit trolled, and hes not faking. I mean, a good chunk of his show is political, capitalism, blah blah blah. Only the last bit is the calling bit. And I'd lack to see why he would do a whole show and have the last bit just for lulz. But yeah, thats wishful thinking, and even if it is acting, its still funny.

And I don't know about you guys, but I will call him one day. It shall be done before I die.

Some of the calls he gets are hilarious. :P I don't really listen to him (only listened to 2 live shows) but there's a some funny recordings on YouTube.

He's got to be trolling/playing along imo.

I think so, too.

In case you don't know, True Capitalist Radio is ran by your host, the man they call ghost. He is a communist fruitbowl racist brony jew grinch hambone. Don't understand? Well find him on youtube. The prank calls started getting big at around June 17, 2011.

so you can understand what goes down there.

Oh yeah, and some of the stuff said is a bit too vulgar for younger viewers. You've been warned. So yeah, this radio show usually updates monday thru friday, around the afternoon. But sometimes he doesn't do it some days. Why? Who knows.

So yeah, discuss Ghost here. Oh, just be careful of what you say, or he might cause two words; PUNITIVE DAMAGES

This guy is a brony...?

Obviously a phony then :D

Oh Ghost, he so funny. But one of my friends posted a Ghost video on Facebook but I don't know if he knows about FiM or not. And I got my anti-brony friend listening to Ghost and laughing at his stuff. And he thought Melting Pot of Alcohol was awesome even though it was clearly made by a brony.

Well, ghost didn't broadcast yesterday or today.

Lets start taking bets; Who thinks he'll be up for BALLER FRIDAY!

I'm going for yes. I'd be disappointed if I didn't get my daily dose of alcohol-fueled capitalism.

(edited)

Everypony's favorite Capitalist is back! Here are a few highlights, and what time they occur at.

63:12-Occupy the Moon! Lets hope Luna doesn't beat us to it!

64:00-"I'm not saying another Brony name, GET THE BRONIES OUT!"

65:27-Ragequit on Twitter

87:50-Twilight Sparkle(Not ours, mind you) doubts Ghost's ability to drink a lot of beer as Ghost imposes sandwiches on her, and tells her to bring substance, and that this is, in fact, not a discussion on make-up.

89:00-18+ only to 'watch' his broadcast.

90:05-Season 3 confirmed! Also Ghost is a talking Horse now.

91:05-Says is tired of Guess the Minority earlier in the broadcast. Guess what he'll play now?

167:23-RADIO GRAFFITI!!!1

167:53-First call on RADIO GRAFFITI!!!1 Frickin' Remixes...

169:51-"Guess who Ghost?" Also, apparently Seth McFarland is gay, according to the almighty Capitalist.

171:14-And I said HEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAYAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAA

171:31-Ghost is the King of...

171:54-Applejack selling Fruitbowls is cannon. And the Capitalist says she belongs in the kitchen, not out in Sweet Apple Acres Bucking. ;_;

174:17-Nightmare Night, what a fright, give us something sweet to bite!

174:41-Calm down Ghost, hamboning will save your life one day!

175:38-Finn from adventure time is a desperate broad.

176:21-You gotta Shaaaaaaaare...

177:04-The engineer cheers once moar.

177:20-M-M-M-Melting pot of x

178:40-I'm so fresh, suck on my ruined taco tuesday...

And he'll be here tomorrow! Yay...

Edited by Tom the Rock

Oh wow. Just listened to some of this guy's stuff for the first time.

I honestly can not understand how he hasn't given himself an aneurysm given how he's yelling and carrying on.

I'm torn between feeling sorry for the guy and finding the whole thing amusing beyond words.

Edited by Zoop

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I honestly can not understand how he hasn't given himself an aneurysm given how he's yelling and carrying on.

Theres only one explanation; Hes not human. Hes a shapeshifiting lizard. (And he gets pissed when hes called that!)

Also, today's radio graffiti is the best one in a month! XDDDDDDDD

----

Sorry for the double post, but... Watch todays episode.

It had a phenomenal Radio Graffiti. From Felece Navi Ghost, mindless Canadian hating, hambone rage, several major rages, dude, Pinkie Smile song, winter wrap up, remixes, Eminem hating, and one grand finale.

Seriously, just.

Just watch it now.

Edited by Tom the Rock

Well, Ghost has broadcasted today. He caught wind of the Wall Street Article on bronies, so right before Radio graffiti, he went on a rant about bronies. According to him...

60% of bronies are victims of Pedophiles.

40% of bronies are Pedophiles.

I don't know about you guys, but I do not fit in either statistic.

Anyway, the Radio Graffiti was pretty good, check it out now!

• 1 month later...

This is worthy of a bump:

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Aww, they cut out the funniest part. Right after that call, someone called up and said;

"I'm a Spongebobby"

"... Well you're a sick son-of-a-bitch."

Thats our Ghostie!~

Anyway, I think that the Bronies and Spongebobbies will form an alliance, and will have babies between the two groups. They will populate the world, and change it for the better.

Aww, they cut out the funniest part. Right after that call, someone called up and said;

"I'm a Spongebobby"

"... Well you're a sick son-of-a-bitch."

Thats our Ghostie!~

Anyway, I think that the Bronies and Spongebobbies will form an alliance, and will have babies between the two groups. They will populate the world, and change it for the better.

The person who made that call in the video is a brony.