mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I posted this status update on facebook a day or two ago, and then something unexpected happened. One of my good friends who i've known for five years responds with this. For reference, I'm the black and yellow tie... and my good friend is the cigar.

faf025e9-b64c-4e7b-84c6-25926959ca30_zps

Right, because Doctor Who is the only show coming out in the next week... what else could I be talking about?

Edited by MMFAN
  • Brohoof 2

*WARNING*: Spoiler tag for slightly, slightly, very, very, very slightly NSFW content.  But seriously, it's not that bad. mellow.png 

full.png

And that would've officially been best episode ever if that had happened. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

roflbot2_zps94cd379f.jpg

I made this because, honestly, I just listened to the "Equestria Girls" promo/parody on youtube for a full half hour... and felt kind of silly... now if you'll excuse me I must return to youtube. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 6

157550__safe_princess-luna_princess-cele

Metaphors: if you're gonna make one, make sure it makes sense. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

I cannot be the only one who thought this.  Kinda sad that "Equestria Girls" is somehow even more pointless now that it was already. img-2032176-2-happy.png

I disagree.  If Twilight had failed to recover the crown from the human world, they would not have been able to return it to the Tree of Harmony.  Then Celestia and Luna might have been lost forever, and all of Equestria could have been overrun.

• Brohoof 2

I disagree.  If Twilight had failed to recover the crown from the human world, they would not have been able to return it to the Tree of Harmony.  Then Celestia and Luna might have been lost forever, and all of Equestria could have been overrun.

KUbAnTY.png You know what... you're right. blink.png   That actually makes no sense, and as such isn't funny at all.  Went back and changed the pic entirely; thanks for pointing that out. smile.png

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-P

• Brohoof 2