Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A fresh batch of cupcakes (art)

Snowdream

Okay, a big thanks to @@CamRad18, for this piece of art:

post-11488-0-32336900-1366629383_thumb.jpg

I requested art, but left it open for him to do what he pleased, so he shortened my OC's (Mist Chaser) lifespan!

all jokes aside thanks Cam, awesome work!

From there i decided i wanted to digitalize it...sooo I did XD

I took a few screen shots along the way to show how i did it.

post-11488-0-62681900-1366629388_thumb.png

This is just the quick outline of it, traced off the image. Done on Inkscape.

post-11488-0-56669300-1366629395_thumb.png

This is it when I had neatened it up (notice the lines are no longer straight and jaggered.

from their I moved to Paint tool SAI and coloured it blah blah blah...

and this....

post-11488-0-61451000-1366629376_thumb.png

Is the final product.

Please reply what you think, critisizm is welcom as long as it is CONSTRUCTIVE!!!

thanks for viewing img-1394423-1-tongue.pngimg-1394423-2-wink.png

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 5

O.o my apologies to the as of now recently deceased Mist Chaser!

All in all very good, I would say if you took a little more time making the wording even it would look muhc better because most artwork can look only as good as its worst piece. Past that the only thing I really have stick out to me is the lack of texture in Pinkies hair. A nice digitization to a nice piece of art! Kudo's to you and your friend. 

Edited by Doc Ginger

O.o my apologies to the as of now recently deceased SnowDream!

All in all very good, I would say if you took a little more time making the wording even it would look muhc better because most artwork can look only as good as its worst piece. Past that the only thing I really have stick out to me is the lack of texture in Pinkies hair. A nice digitization to a nice piece of art! Kudo's to you and your friend. 

Thankyou for your suggestions, I think I will add a bit more to Pinkies mane, and also I may have forgotton to give Mist Chaser wings (AWKWARD!) so i may need to fix that as well...

Thankyou for your suggestions, I think I will add a bit more to Pinkies mane, and also I may have forgotton to give Mist Chaser wings (AWKWARD!) so i may need to fix that as well...

How does one forget what pony-type their own OC is >.< lol that's rich. But I look foreword to seeing it again once you touch it up then!  

• Brohoof 1

How does one forget what pony-type their own OC is >.< lol that's rich. But I look foreword to seeing it again once you touch it up then!  

look, when you have fifty bajillion OC's, IT HAPPENS XD put it this way, at least i noticed myself, and didn't have to have someone else point it out XD

look, when you have fifty bajillion OC's, IT HAPPENS XD put it this way, at least i noticed myself, and didn't have to have someone else point it out XD

4 is a Long shot from 50,000,000,000,000,000--(ya know what forget it) ;P

However I can kinda see where your coming from there. But my only 2 is considerably easier to keep track of XD

4 is a Long shot from 50,000,000,000,000,000--(ya know what forget it) ;P

However I can kinda see where your coming from there. But my only 2 is considerably easier to keep track of XD

Oh i have WAAAAAAAYYYY more than 4, the four in my signature, are just the four I use for Roleplay, I couldn't be bothered making a page for every single one, didn't really see the point if i wasn't going to use them on this site.

Oh i have WAAAAAAAYYYY more than 4, the four in my signature, are just the four I use for Roleplay, I couldn't be bothered making a page for every single one, didn't really see the point if i wasn't going to use them on this site.

.... Touche then my good mhuire! However if that's the case they must still exist in some substantial realm to be called a true OC, otherwise their just a background character you have for your own little take of Equestria!

Considering that Pegasi lose their wings all the time on the actual show...

Don't be too surprised!

*Smiles coyly*

Very nice picture, Snowdream, the coloring job you did is good. I'm not a huge fan of the whole Cupcakes thing, but good art is good art, I always say.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Considering that Pegasi lose their wings all the time on the actual show...

Don't be too surprised!

*Smiles coyly*

Very nice picture, Snowdream, the coloring job you did is good. I'm not a huge fan of the whole Cupcakes thing, but good art is good art, I always say.

haha, now you think about it, they do lose their wings in the show alot. My excuse is I was keeping it close to show quality! :DD

anyway, thanks!

post-11488-0-48301900-1366705362_thumb.png

Okay, I have fixed up the no wings issue, and i have also fixed the crappy text :3

Please check out my art on deviantart here! yay!

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 2

haha, now you think about it, they do lose their wings in the show alot. My excuse is I was keeping it close to show quality! :DD

anyway, thanks!

img-1402736-1-attachicon.gifcupcakes editable with wings landscape.png

Okay, I have fixed up the no wings issue, and i have also fixed the crappy text :3

Please check out my art on deviantart here! yay!

Wow...this is really cool. It's weird to see my own art redone and made all fancy-like. 

(That awkward moment when the original artist forgot the wings of the OC in the first place)

One critique: the way you did the blood on Pinkie Pie doesn't look right to me. It's too...neat. Needs more splatter. 

EDIT: One more thing, I think the lines should be put back into Mist Chaser's hair. It would compliment the highlights and give it more "flow".

Edited by CamRad18

Wow...this is really cool. It's weird to see my own art redone and made all fancy-like. 

(That awkward moment when the original artist forgot the wings of the OC in the first place)

One critique: the way you did the blood on Pinkie Pie doesn't look right to me. It's too...neat. Needs more splatter. 

EDIT: One more thing, I think the lines should be put back into Mist Chaser's hair. It would compliment the highlights and give it more "flow".

Thanks for te advice, I think i may still work on Mist Chaser's mane, also I will try to fix the blood on pinkie, I myself was thinking it looked to neat :/ thanks for the advice and compliment :)

Thanks for viewing? Thank you for posting! 

This, my friend, is a great piece of work. Incredibly creepy, in the best way imaginable. 

The only thing I'd suggest is giving Pinkamena some lashes. XD

Thanks for viewing? Thank you for posting! 

This, my friend, is a great piece of work. Incredibly creepy, in the best way imaginable. 

The only thing I'd suggest is giving Pinkamena some lashes. XD

Oh wow, can't believe I missed those out XD Thankyou for that advice, I think i may go away and edit it a little bit now, I will post it up here when i am done XD