mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last movie that I saw was Captain America Civil War and I really loved it.

It is one of my favorites out of the MCU along with Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The last film I watched was Finding Dory. I loved it. I'm hoping to see it again before it leaves theatres.

I highly recommend it.

~Lunatone

Edited by Lunatone
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

The last movie I watched was Zootopia it was a really good movie.

You, sir, are absolutely correct.

~Lunatone

Edited by Lunatone

Zootopia- blew me away to my surprise, easily the best DAS film since Wreck-it Ralph :o

10 Cloverfield Lane- probably the most tense movie about 3 people in a fallout shelter I've seen, John Goodman was quite a masterful creeper lol :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Independence Day 1&2 in theaters. Worth it just for the first one alone. I felt like a kid again watching it on the big screen nearly 20 years ago to the month. Really makes the most of the scale of destruction. I even got a complimentary ID4 lanyard for attending. 

The Powerpuff Girls Movie. Personally I think it was underrated and I couldn't really enjoy watching it because all I could think about was how it killed the CN film thing and how no one went to see it and that it pretty much led to the show sucking, ending, and being dug out of its grave as a half-Clarence zombie mess reboot.

Well, my brothers obsessed with Lion King, but whenever I watch it with him I never ACTUALLY watch so since somepony, who was chatting with me said it was good, I decided to watch it. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!!!