Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

I have the longest short hair in the existence of anime.  Or Japanime.  I like to call it Japanime, but I will be killed if I call it that too many times.

• Brohoof 1

img-1692323-3-6l2CXBG.png

"May the Force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter" ~ Gandalf the Grey

This is my OC with the unoriginal, therefore original name,

John Smith

Now, where is that Holy Grail?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

you cannot look away

• Brohoof 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

I have wings... Why can't I fly?

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

"What, this?  Oh no, this orange jumpsuit doesn't mean I just escaped from prison of course not!  It's for...uh...deer hunting!  Oh, uh...why would I hunt deer?"  *hides fangs*  "Ish no' becaush I ea' mea' noooo...I take picshursh...?"

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_li7ixt0iOQ1qdikhoo1_r2_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Ah, drat.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

(edited)
seven days

7 days... of long repeated pain and the past repeating itself. 7 days to pass by again what will they produce?

Green is the best color.

Don't agree with me? Go jump off a bridge then :V

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png