Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests for Ponifying Characters [CLOSED]

Dark Moon

Not sure if anyone's already said this, but Willy Wonka! <3

f65f6676-907d-4541-b243-8574d4893ac3_zps 

Well here is Willy Wonka. Sorry this took so long, had a really busy last two weeks and the Avengers request took forever to get done. The quality of my drawings has also increased since you made the request. Still have work to do on making good backgrounds though.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want something challenging you could try drawing Nightmare or Siegfried from Soul Calibur. I like your works, keep it up. What program are you using to make them?

Finally finished this sucker. Damn does it look bad to the ass. I enjoyed making this one quite a lot, especially Nightmares armor. Please make another awesome request.

SiegfriedandNightmare_zps97aaf9ec.png?t=  

Great job mate, you're getting better with every picture you draw. I like that glow on Nightmare's armour and horn. And that background. Nice.

As for my "another awesome request" I'm gonna ask you to draw Isaac Clarke in his iconic RIG:

DS1_-_Advanced_Engineer_RIG.png

Don't forget that glowing bar thing on his back:

20130214213841!Dead-Space-Wallpaper-.jpg

You can make him fight a necromorph if you want:

Slasher%20Necromorph.png

Have fun.

As for my "another awesome request" I'm gonna ask you to draw Isaac Clarke in his iconic RIG

Dear god......the day has finally come, my favorite character of all time, but am I worthy of such a feat? We shall find out. Thank you, thank you sooooo much for requesting Isaac Clarke. laugh.png

"Isaac.....we're all going to burn for what we did you."

Dear god......the day has finally come, my favorite character of all time, but am I worthy of such a feat? We shall find out. Thank you, thank you sooooo much for requesting Isaac Clarke. img-1500258-1-laugh.png

"Isaac.....we're all going to burn for what we did you."

That's awesome biggrin.png Dead Space is one of the best horror games I've played. Actually, I made that request because I'm drawing a necromorph myself at the moment biggrin.png But that's another story. Now I'm sure you will have fun drawing that laugh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alllright i got another one for ya Can you do a pony of Agent Miles Kilo from Syndicate? I loved the Vaas one, so im excited to see how Miles would come out

Wow it has been a while, sorry I was on track to get yours done like 2 weeks ago(I think), but then a bad case of laziness struck me. I was having trouble with the head if I remember correctly, oh well it's done now. Turned out pretty nice. This only took me an hour. Lets see if I can keep going strong and get a few more done.

9a255c60-f45e-4232-9ce1-77da50063d8a_zps

Wow it has been a while, sorry I was on track to get yours done like 2 weeks ago(I think), but then a bad case of laziness struck me. I was having trouble with the head if I remember correctly, oh well it's done now. Turned out pretty nice. This only took me an hour. Lets see if I can keep going strong and get a few more done.

9a255c60-f45e-4232-9ce1-77da50063d8a_zps

That is awesome!!!! oh and i think i should say congratulations to you because i am pretty sure you are the first person to ponify Miles Kilo! 

Just noticed that you're no longer taking new requests...   You're still going to fill the requests that have already been made, right?

Probably, just went into a really weird funk the last two weeks, haven't felt like drawing, been kind of depressed. I'm starting to come out of it though, so it will be done sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...