Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests for Ponifying Characters [CLOSED]

Dark Moon

A ponified version of the Lich from adventure time would be pretty cool. Very cool.
Totally tubular, brah. Like, I'd really appreciate it. Like, really. Really. Thanks.

The_Lich_King.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
I hate to add to this list, but... Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. They should be unicorns, because, well, magic.

I decided to do Luna Lovegood. Here she is, my first drawing of a mare so I hope I did pretty good. Didn't see any point of having a pun for this one as she has Luna in her name. Took me a couple of hours to do, probably my biggest undertaking yet. Pretty fun to do to. Enjoy.

3e3a4d34-5298-4b69-b0d0-4aab3e2a8c52_zps

Edited by Conbon

(edited)

I decided to do Luna Lovegood. Here she is, my first drawing of a mare so I hope I did pretty good. Didn't see any point of having a pun for this one as she has Luna in her name. Took me a couple of hours to do, probably my biggest undertaking yet. Pretty fun to do to. Enjoy.

105a1be0-c259-440a-ab0f-04067b22f30c_zps

I really like it. My reasoning behind requesting Luna and Hermione was that I have two new OCs who are loosely based on them. And I gotta say, this looks a lot like how I pictured Moonstruck looking. I like. I like very much.

Edited by Glaceon

you probably won't get to this, however could you do an Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite or Booker?

All I have to say about that game is that the ending destroyed my mind and I failed a test the next day. :/

Maybe even the Lutece twins if you get bored.

you probably won't get to this, however could you do an Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite or Booker? All I have to say about that game is that the ending destroyed my mind and I failed a test the next day. :/ Maybe even the Lutece twins if you get bored.

I will probably get to it sometime this week(or maybe next weekend). Also I have already done a sketch of Booker(back when I did sketches), but I will turn him into a vector for you. Probably will do Elizabeth as well. Was actually planning to do her just for fun. Might do them in the same pic.

Sketch of Booker(Demo of Vector):

0427132247_zps178ad320.jpg

would definitely love to see if you're able to ponify me (Lugia) 

Well here is Lugia. Pretty easy to do like you said. If your wondering why it's an alicorn is because I wanted to incorporate the spike coming out of the back of the head. Onward to the Avengers. This is going to suck.

20ddbf89-c67b-41e8-9999-76999ccaa8bf_zps

Not sure if anyone's already said this, but Willy Wonka! <3

709gr7.jpg

Not that creepy Johnny Depp version. =.= I love yah, Johnny, but that was your worst performance and set my teeth on edge.

if you want something challenging you could try drawing Nightmare or Siegfried from Soul Calibur. I like your works, keep it up. What program are you using to make them?

I'm currently using Art Rage, which came with the Bamboo Tablet I recently bought. And yes, I will do Nightmare, it looks awesome. Also the link for Siegfried is "broken" I guess, so I don't know what version of him that you would like.

Also the link for Siegfried is "broken" I guess, so I don't know what version of him that you would like.

Sorry, I didn't notice that. Here's Siegfried:

post-13039-0-49253800-1367864979_thumb.jpg

It would be extra awesome and challenging if you drew Siegfried and Nightmare fighting each other. It's up to you what way are you going to make them, though. Have fun :D

Alllright i got another one for ya Can you do a pony of Agent Miles Kilo from Syndicate? I loved the Vaas one, so im excited to see how Miles would come out

post-11433-0-20217000-1368068823_thumb.jpg

Heres a reference picture

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the Avengers. All in one scene.     Rarity - Iron Mare Pinkie Pie - Pink Eye Fluttershy - Black Widow Rainbow Dash - Thor Applejack - Captain Equestria Spike - Hulk Twilight - Nick Fury  

Done! Finally finished after a week in a half, been incredibly busy. Of course you knew that though. Now to get back on track with all the other requests. 

TheAvengers_zpsed92d788.png?t=1368774621

Would you be able to do Layna the Firebrand from "Soul Nomad and the World Eaters"?

c49fa81f-9cec-4b82-bc71-8da7c4403765_zps

Sorry it took so long, I got caught up on the avengers request. Although this worked to your advantage because I would say that this is my best one yet. Plus you have the added bonus of a background. This was really fun to make btw. Hope you like it.

you should make Death the kid from soul eater not a vary complex character to make but would be interesting none the less. here is a pic for you to refreance if you don't know what he look like.

post-13078-0-14669100-1368854094.jpg

Do you think you could ponyfi Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters.I think it would look pretty frickin awesome.Here is a picture:

47f50aa6-b2f9-4ccb-8d45-3b106e392edd_zps 

Well here are the Mythbusters. Sorry it was delayed, been really busy. Pretty simple to do and was fun to make. For some reason I just felt pants were not necessary on this one.

thank you Fallen spark for posting up the picture of Daniel, my computer is really huffy and didn't want to do it for me and you picked the perfect picture

Can you please do Daniel Jackson from Stargate: SG1 and could you please make him a unicorn ( needs the magic to left all of his heavy books)

906b24b2-0df2-4a21-8ac1-2b45a941d31d_zps

Well here is Daniel Jackson. You may have noticed that I got lazy on the background and just ripped one from the web. Oh well, this looks better anyway. Also I almost posted this prematurely, because I forgot that he was supposed to be a unicorn.

I will make one request at this point:

Saxton Hale (from TF2)

I just have to wonder what exactly he would look like ponified.

If you're caught up with other requests, I understand, but I still expect you to at least have SOME progress to show by the end of June. That way I know it wasn't just blown off (or even in some cases REJECTED ENTIRELY) like 27 other art requests I've made in the past few months.

OMG he looks amazing thanks so much Conbon..... cant wait to use it for my wallpapper for my desktop, I love ponies and stargate and its great to see them put together

Oo! Oo! You should ponify Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid 3.

Introducci%C3%B3n_-_MGS3_-_Ocelot.png

I have only ever seen one of the characters from Metal Gear Solid ponified.

If you're caught up with other requests, I understand, but I still expect you to at least have SOME progress to show by the end of June. That way I know it wasn't just blown off (or even in some cases REJECTED ENTIRELY) like 27 other art requests I've made in the past few months.

I might actually get to it sometime this upcoming week. I'm pumping these things out pretty fast and I no longer have school to slow me down. Don't worry about rejection, I've only done that once and then I changed my mind and did it anyway.

OMG he looks amazing thanks so much Conbon..... cant wait to use it for my wallpapper for my desktop, I love ponies and stargate and its great to see them put together

It is always nice to hear positive feedback. Thank you.

Upon that note, you enjoyed doing The White Glint from Armoured Core: 4 Answer, here a CHROMEHOUND.... A liiiitle bigger then one of these and definetly more heavily armoured and armed, so here he is.. enjoy!

Well here is Chromehound. Pretty interesting to look at and was about moderate difficulty. Think I might have gotten a little sloppy. Enjoy.

24da69dc-6bc2-4cc3-9809-efd0b123e60c_zps

A ponified version of the Lich from adventure time would be pretty cool. Very cool. Totally tubular, brah. Like, I'd really appreciate it. Like, really. Really. Thanks.

Here is a ponified version of The Lich as requested. This thing looks creepy as hell. I just got into adventure time and have not seen the Lich yet. I can't wait for that episode. I think this one just stole the crown for my best. Enjoy.

TheLich_zps70b6eef1.png

I feel really bad now on my shotty job  on the Chromehound now that I made this.

Well here is Chromehound. Pretty interesting to look at and was about moderate difficulty. Think I might have gotten a little sloppy. Enjoy.

img-1482218-1-24da69dc-6bc2-4cc3-9809-ef

Here is a ponified version of The Lich as requested. This thing looks creepy as hell. I just got into adventure time and have not seen the Lich yet. I can't wait for that episode. I think this one just stole the crown for my best. Enjoy.

TheLich_zps70b6eef1.png

I feel really bad now on my shotty job  on the Chromehound now that I made this.

Both are terrific, you shouldn't feel bad at all! Besides, you've completed so many requests. Some are bound to have taken longer or drawn your interest more.

(edited)
you probably won't get to this, however could you do an Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite or Booker?

Done! With both of them. Sorry it took so long, I got bogged down on the Avengers Request. Damn Booker and Elizabeth turned out good. By the way, I did get to you. Finally I can get to Willy Wonka. I doubt that Grey even remembers that he made the request.

Bioshock_zps139324ee.png

Now I really feel I could have done better on the Chromehound request.

Edited by Conbon

Done! With both of them. Sorry it took so long, I got bogged down on the Avengers Request. Damn Booker and Elizabeth turned out good. By the way, I did get to you. Finally I can get to Willy Wonka. I doubt that Grey even remembers that he made the request.

img-1484634-1-Bioshock_zps139324ee.png

Now I really feel I could have done better on the Chromehound request.

First off let me tell you that I didn't care if you took a long time. I will now say thank you for my new  wallpaper :D

Ty 100% for doing this! (now I need to stop being lazy and work on some art of my own derpy_emoticon1.png )